For those of you that propagate for a stressful lifestyle (gym, cold showers, fasting, etc)

D

Deleted member 51781

HTN is law
This is a man after 4 years of war.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun, TrestIsBest, totototo and 15 others
fuck him i saw pics of myself before drug addiction and now Nigga i look like 15 years older than im supposed to be but its persistent stress from regret thats haunting me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun, Clark69, bloomercel and 7 others
Cant keep living like this bruh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, bloomercel, rand anon and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel:(, rand anon, Deleted member 21297 and 1 other person
if working out stresses you it's because your body is weak.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, caiolindo, lebronjames23 and 23 others
If you exercise and don't stress your body, it isn't exercise, just casual movement. And you don't build muscle from casual movement.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Yerico7, 1966Ford and 3 others
gave him bones, mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Clark69, IAMNOTANINCEL and 12 others
Every leanmaxxers dream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, HitAndRun, Clark69 and 6 others
this dude just compared gym and cold showers to a fucking war

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dragomaxxer, PROMETHEUS, lebronjames23 and 28 others
this dude just compared gym and cold showers to a fucking war
gym and cold showers more stressful, theres a lot of just sitting around during war

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, mvp2v1, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and mogstars
sit and become fat?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, coispet and Deleted member 51781
fuck him i saw pics of myself before drug addiction and now Nigga i look like 15 years older than im supposed to be but its persistent stress from regret thats haunting me
What was your drug of choice ? How many years into the addiction?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Unironically. PSL brainrot is real.
retards will say youre a bitch if you dont leanmax like youre in auschwitz, but eating a snack or light meal a day for even like 2 weeks really fucked my mind (and probably hormones) on top of my depression, i really shouldve taken the safe advice seriously, to just cut 300cals a day

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Deleted member 51781
Principle is the same. Stress your body = age quicker.
100 years of stress from lifting is the same as 2 months in a war, also if you worry so much about aging, there is something wrong with you. U should not care about looking old in your 50s 60s and 70s. By the time you should worry about wellbeing of your children. Stress from phyisical training (if it actually does anything bad which i doubt) is not enough to age you in your 30s and even 40s

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 51781
retards will say youre a bitch if you dont leanmax like youre in auschwitz, but eating a snack or light meal a day for even like 2 weeks really fucked my mind (and probably hormones) on top of my depression, i really shouldve taken the safe advice seriously, to just cut 300cals a day
Leanmaxxing is anorexia in disguise. You should never starve yourself, no wonder you felt like shit.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
100 years of stress from lifting is the same as 2 months in a war, also if you worry so much about aging, there is something wrong with you. U should not care about looking old in your 50s 60s and 70s. By the time you should worry about wellbeing of your children. Stress from phyisical training (if it actually does anything bad which i doubt) is not enough to age you in your 30s and even 40s
Ofc not as stressful as war. But never good to put your body under stress. In nature, only losers experience stress.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
If you exercise and don't stress your body, it isn't exercise, just casual movement. And you don't build muscle from casual movement.
I do, you don't.

I do 1 set every half hour or so throughout the evening and never get a pump.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Eren and Deleted member 51781
I do, you don't.

I do 1 set every half hour or so throughout the evening and never get a pump.
Reminds me of something... slavery.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Chintuck22, mvp2v1 and 6 others
Could just be severe weight loss

• +1
lifting weights gets old a lot

• +1
source: trust me gay nigga
Basically. But whether it's true or not doesn't matter. The principle stays the same. Stress = bad and leads to rapid aging and health complications.

Could just be severe weight loss
He evidently lost a lot of weight (starvation is a type of stress). But no doubt he stressed his body in 15 more ways.

He evidently lost a lot of weight (starvation is a type of stress). But no doubt he stressed his body in 15 more ways.
The colouring of the photo and his facial expressions makes things look a lot worse. Notice the background of the picture looks similar to his face.

• Hmm...
The colouring of the photo and his facial expressions makes things look a lot worse. Notice the background of the picture looks similar to his face.
Cope, he looks like a walking corpse.

no, it just means you aren't working out
if it didnt stress you that would defeat the purpose because you wouldnt build muscle

• +1
thats just cuz u're stupid and dont know how to leanmax

• Hmm...
Basically. But whether it's true or not doesn't matter. The principle stays the same. Stress = bad and leads to rapid aging and health complications.
Depends on the nature of stress, while all stress is conceptually bad for you, stress from exercising is predictable and controlled leading to positive adaptation and after cells can handle more stress. In case of a soldier you have chronical stress which is both physical and mental with no breaks for recovery which is why he could change so much. But your point doesn’t make sense because when you subjugate yourself to mid levels of stress your body will adjust and you’ll only reap the benefits.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Pietrosiek, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Depends on the nature of stress, while all stress is conceptually bad for you, stress from exercising is predictable and controlled leading to positive adaptation and after cells can handle more stress. In case of a soldier you have chronical stress which is both physical and mental with no breaks for recovery which is why he could change so much. But your point doesn’t make sense because when you subjugate yourself to mid levels of stress your body will adjust and you’ll only reap the benefits.
Voluntarily putting your body under stress is self-slavery, and serves no biological purpose.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Just completely ignore my comment about the obvious extreme weight loss ok.
I addressed that. Weight loss = stressing your body through starvation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
you’re just a pussy confirmed
I'm a winner. I don't practice self-harm because I'm not self-hating and don't carry suicidal ideations.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
Wrong. Why live to 120 years and do nothing impactful.
Is having 10 healthy children with a beautiful wife not impactful? Children that do not degenerate thanks to having a good diet, and not living like slaves.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Is having 10 healthy children with a beautiful wife not impactful? Children that do not degenerate thanks to having a good diet, and not living like slaves.
And what will your children do? Same shit? Just fucking and making more kids. Where's the impact

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
And what will your children do? Same shit? Just fucking and making more kids. Where's the impact
Continuation of life. Sounds more impactful than having a career, going to the gym, and doing one night stands. But idk.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin, Donkeyballs and rand anon
Continuation of life. Sounds more impactful than having a career, going to the gym, and doing one night stands. But idk.
I am not even talking about the gym or ONSs. Mfs like Caesar and Napoleon did not live to 80 but will be remembered for centuries

• +1
Reactions: infini
I am not even talking about the gym or ONSs. Mfs like Caesar and Napoleon did not live to 80 but will be remembered for centuries
You cannot be remembered if there isn't anybody to remember you. Either way, they did purposeless shit and are used mainly as brainwashing marionettes.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, rand anon and IAMNOTANINCEL
You cannot be remembered if there isn't anybody to remember you. Either way, they did purposeless shit and are used mainly as brainwashing marionettes.
They will be if there are mfs like you who cope by making it seem like having a wife is the greatest achievement of the human history. Bro talking like he wasn't brainwashed by Sv3ridge video's

• +1
Reactions: infini
They will be if there are mfs like you who cope by making it seem like having a wife is the greatest achievement of the human history. Bro talking like he wasn't brainwashed by Sv3ridge video's
What is important depends on your belief system, and I don't agree with yours, since I find it superficial. You don't agree with mine since you're hiveminded. Idk what to say really. You do you I guess.