For those of you that propagate for a stressful lifestyle (gym, cold showers, fasting, etc)

You're implying you aren't, so you hide behind your leader. Slave morality is strong with you
Never said I wasn't, but since I won't post proof, there's no use in arguing about it.

Sv3rige is above average, especially on a global scale.
He can’t be above mtn with those deformed eyes.

IMG 3951

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
gym and cold showers more stressful, theres a lot of just sitting around during war
Bro. during ww1 they barely got any sleep, were in constant fear of dying, were malnourished. Thats 100x worse than gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 51781
Bro. during ww1 they barely got any sleep, were in constant fear of dying, were malnourished. Thats 100x worse than gymmaxxing
I wasn't only targeting going to the gym. Many people get way too little sleep, take cold showers, go to the gym, work slave jobs, etc.

slaves are kept weak, that way they don't cause uprisings.

i.e you.
Yeah go fistfight the ICBM ballistic missiles and airstrike drones with your faggot bodybuilding hypertrophy routine

Last edited:
  • JFL
Constant fear? Once you’re there you accept quick you’re already dead.

You just do chores and sit around waiting 90% of the time. It’s not an action movie.

I wasn't only targeting going to the gym. Many people get way too little sleep, take cold showers, go to the gym, work slave jobs, etc.
You didnt mention wage slaving and getting too little sleep...

• Hmm...
Constant fear? Once you’re there you accept quick you’re already dead.

You just do chores and sit around waiting 90% of the time. It’s not an action movie.
But that 10% of the time where youre rushing the enemy or defending is giga stressful

You didnt mention wage slaving and getting too little sleep...
Title:

" For those of you that propagate for a stressful lifestyle (gym, cold showers, fasting, etc)"​

etc means et cetera

Yeah go fistfight the ICBM ballistic missiles and airstrike drones with your faggot bodybuilding hypertrophy routine :lul:
all those and the US still couldn't take down some rice farmers in vietnam.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Endocrinemaxxer and Deleted member 51781
Title:

" For those of you that propagate for a stressful lifestyle (gym, cold showers, fasting, etc)"​

etc means et cetera
Well from the things you listed it seemed you were merely talking about gymming. If youre talking about all other stressful things like lack of sleep, stressful job, etc. then yea no shit youll age like that guy, as he was suffering similar stuff. But something like gymmaxxing? Yea nah

• +1
Must’ve been because they were doing Arnold Schwarzenegger gym routine and taking whey protein! :smonk:

..not because Henry Kissinger was using the war for profetteering purposes.

Checkmated either way boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Deleted member 51781 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Low T post

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 51781
Must’ve been because they were doing Arnold Schwarzenegger gym routine and taking whey protein! :smonk:
worked for the mongols.

• JFL
How is releasing adrenaline bad for you?
not necessarily that, releasing adreline means youre doing something stressful, adrenaline serves to motivate you to do something stressful out of necessity to survive, but you feel like shit when you release adreline in a natural situation
Persistent surges in adrenaline can negatively impact your body but adrenaline increases more antioxidants in your bloodstream to fight off a lot of infections
why do you think the antioxidants are being released in a situation where your body may be harmed boyo? think.
theyre not going to be used for random things all accross the body lol
it increases heart rate temporarily and directs more blood to the brain to make you alert, if someone wasn’t alert and didn’t pay attention crossing the road, how can that be good for them and not negative?
you dont need that much attention to cross a road lol
And we are able to know what sort of labour our ancestors did, we knew it was not that consistent, negatively impacted the body since the movements they were doing weren’t optimal at all e.g. carrying animals over one shoulder for miles on end, they never recovered properly either, there’s a difference between a 6’6 lanklet walking into the gym and trying to deadlift 3x his body weight with spine cracking form and a 5’10 gym veteran that only lifts weight he’s able to do and make micro adjustments in order to improve
well, nice that you admit it
but again as i said, humans did labour in groups and minimized the strain on their bodies.
And what do you mean grow in the man made system? Elaborate
to grow as a person in the manmade system
you need to go through school, work, bust your ass for a driving license, etc. all that is very stressful, as you said
all that is stressful but its only to achieve shit that means nothing and that you can survive without in nature, you dont need an education in nature, you dont need a car in nature, etc..
if you lived a more natural lifestyle, you wouldnt have to "grow" and you wouldnt have to stress yourself

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 51781
worked for the mongols.
I don’t think they had many .50 cals and UAV drones. Today it’s all money, intelligence, and politics, strength is obsolete.

A crippled guy can kill 1000s just piloting some drone shit from 2 continents away.

This is why redpill masc copers are funny to me, doesn’t matter if he can fight barefisted or not they just took that cuck away to prison and could rape his family if they wanted. :trepidation: :blackpill:

• +1
A crippled guy can kill 1000s just piloting some drone shit from 2 continents away.
is that why the combined military of israel and america can't take down some kebab farmers in tunnels?

almost all prolonged war ends up being attrition of boots on the ground, anyone that's more athletic has an advantage in that, although being excessively heavy also isn't good but that's not something anyone will realistically achieve, you will survive longer in the trenches though.

This is why redpill masc copers are funny to me, doesn’t matter if he can fight barefisted or not they just took that cuck away to prison and could rape his family if they wanted. :trepidation: :blackpill:
That's not an excuse to do nothing. Your solution is to do nothing so they can't charge you for anything? Slave mentality

• Hmm...
That's not an excuse to do nothing. Your solution is to do nothing so they can't charge you for anything? Slave mentality
why should you "do something" (what does that even mean lol)
slaves do things against their will, not the opposite

• +1
Lighting and weight loss
Mostly lighting
And expression
Easily reversible

• Hmm...
I'm a winner. I don't practice self-harm because I'm not self-hating and don't carry suicidal ideations.
Absolutely pathetic and ironically unnatural. Nature is a game not a waiting game. Stress and difficulty are vital moments of one's life.

Also, sv3rige worked or/ works out.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
what benefits nigga? there are none
You're arguing against this whole gym benefits factor whilst repping a gymcel nigga on your avi. Just saying kiddo.

You're arguing against this whole gym benefits factor whilst repping a gymcel nigga on your avi. Just saying kiddo.
GODrige is anti gym wdym

stress makes the body stronger
When a plant stem is injured the plants usually grows bigger and faster

chronic stress bad acute stress good

You do realize that a lion is sedentary right? Good analogy.
Might be one of the reasons behind why they are on the decline as a whole. Meanwhile, Tigers, Jaguars, leopards, all small and house cats are always on the grind. Especially the snow leopards.

proof anything in that text is real? willing to bet it's all false slander against GODtis
only confirmed thing he did was get revenge on his cheating psycho gf and that was BASED and naturepilled
Was that the Luna with the guy from Romania and then the acid thing or something else?
GODrige is anti gym wdym
He says one thing but does the other. Btw, all man-made things are natural. Cope with this but it is the ultimate reality as all of man's ideas and creations come from man's adapted brain. The same logic existent from all previous evolutionary members that predeceased them.

what benefits nigga? there are none
longevity and mental health nigga plus social proof of status, kys for justifying staying in your basement all day

• Hmm...
slaves are kept weak, that way they don't cause uprisings.

i.e you.
You think warfare is a boxing match ???

• +1
is that why the combined military of israel and america can't take down some kebab farmers in tunnels?

almost all prolonged war ends up being attrition of boots on the ground, anyone that's more athletic has an advantage in that, although being excessively heavy also isn't good but that's not something anyone will realistically achieve, you will survive longer in the trenches though.
You don't need hypertrophied gymcel muscles to basic soldier shit. And being a soldier is peak slave anyway. Guerilla fighters generally just chill around the forest and ambush stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
if working out stresses you it's because your body is weak.
Yeah and I don’t know why people are laughing

• Hmm...
worked for the mongols.
Mongols worked out ??? They were naturally strong due to diet I would say. And medieval melee combat is kind of useless nowadays. And they mostly avoided physicical confrontation as much as possible apparently, they would just plummet arrows on the enemy and leave. Still need some physical fitness for that I agree. But regardless they were being slaves, bowing down to and dying for the khan.

• +1
You mean because they would have needed physical fitness to dig the tunnels ? That's a good point.

Last edited:
Mongols worked out ??? They were naturally strong due to diet I would say. And medieval melee combat is kind of useless nowadays. And they mostly avoided physicical confrontation as much as possible apparently, they would just plummet arrows on the enemy and leave. Still need some physical fitness for that I agree. But regardless they were being slaves, bowing down to and dying for the khan.
you need to be quite fit to ride a horse.

they had to pull me out with a vacuum pump because my mothers leg muscles were too dense.

• JFL

Malnourished vietcongs or starving Muslims are not more athletic than white well-fed trained Americans or Israelis.

• +1
Malnourished vietcongs or starving Muslims are not more athletic than white well-fed trained Americans or Israelis.
they are though, america literally has programs to get people ready for service because their population is so fat.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and mogstars
You’re fighting shadows. I never said “do nothing bro”. More like build a great network & acquire resources instead of focusing on silly obsolete consumer shit.

• +1
this is how i aged and i didnt even go to war

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, bloomercel, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
Was that the Luna with the guy from Romania and then the acid thing or something else?
yea
He says one thing but does the other. Btw, all man-made things are natural. Cope with this but it is the ultimate reality as all of man's ideas and creations come from man's adapted brain. The same logic existent from all previous evolutionary members that predeceased them.
he used to always say the gym was bad but he still went because he believed it made his body look good. now he doesnt believe gym boosts attractiveness anymore and completely dropped it

he says that here.

• +1
longevity and mental health nigga plus social proof of status
gym doesnt increase longevity lmao, stop repeating things you know nothing about
and elab on "mental health"
gym doesnt increase social proof of status
good genes do
kys for justifying staying in your basement all day
why are you jumping to conclusions and assuming things? i never told anyone to stay in their basement all day
we should stay sedentary and sit and relax all day but not stay indoors all day because lack of sunlight is bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Van and Deleted member 51781
yea

he used to always say the gym was bad but he still went because he believed it made his body look good. now he doesnt believe gym boosts attractiveness anymore and completely dropped it

he says that here.

Lol is this where the anti gym stuff came from , this guy is mental illness

At the end it’s all genetics
Some men , the alphas have the fortitude to gymcel
Others the betas, do not and get injured eventually
Nature is very orderly

Last edited:
yea

he says that here.

Because he said it in a video automatically means it's true, not just because he was looking for topics to get attention. Plus he gymcelled and ate non-meat things behind the scenes once admittedly where even Luna broke out of character. All he does is rebrand his cult mentality character to cause capitalism. But hey, money doesn't matter and is slavery right?

Varg totally ripped apart his flat-earth theory once. I did the same in his propaganda video he tried to demonise Luna (not saying they're prefect cause relationships) but it was enough for him to break and delete the video.

Because he said it in a video automatically means it's true, not just because he was looking for topics to get attention. Plus he gymcelled and ate non-meat things behind the scenes once admittedly where even Luna broke out of character. All he does is rebrand his cult mentality character to cause capitalism. But hey, money doesn't matter and is slavery right?

Varg totally ripped apart his flat-earth theory once. I did the same in his propaganda video he tried to demonise Luna (not saying they're prefect cause relationships) but it was enough for him to break and delete the video.
did you even watch the video? my point is that his only reasoning for gymcelling was to become jacked because he thought that was attractive
i sent that video to prove that because he said "a muscular body can be attractive in many ways" in the video i sent that you didnt watch
and idgaf about his other beliefs that may be wrong (they do hapen to all be right doe) or personal life, not my business, original topic of thread wasnt even about GODrige anyway

• +1
did you even watch the video? my point is that his only reasoning for gymcelling was to become jacked because he thought that was attractive
i sent that video to prove that because he said "a muscular body can be attractive in many ways" in the video i sent that you didnt watch
and idgaf about his other beliefs that may be wrong (they do hapen to all be right doe) or personal life, not my business, original topic of thread wasnt even about GODrige anyway
No because his actions speak louder than his videos.