For those Who Still think Asian Women are BWC (White Guy) only ........

human304

human304

Kraken
There is a stupid idea that Asian and Curry women are BWC only (into white guys). This is completely false.

They are into what the White Stacey is into.

Now all the White Staceys are BBC only so Asian,Curry, Paki, Arab women are also BBC only,.

Asian-Scandal-2023-349.jpg

PUA , Jeffrey R Wing , African American, who is a dating coach , made pics and videos of his slays of Asian, Arab, Curry, White, Latin girls.

most of his slays came from Tinder and Hinge.

2022 3 30 pueto rico midterm sex trip 10

Most of the women's faces were hidden with eye mask. However the Detectives of Asianscandal.net , scrub through his insta , facebook and linked in.

Identitiy of 30+ korean, thai, indian, arab, vietnamese, brazilian girls got leaked.

these are Bankers , doctors, teachers , normal everyday girls. but they all now has a specific type.

so white guys who thought they can fall back to Asian,Arab , Curry , Latina girls . its bad news for you.

p.s. Vietnamese girl Nguyen got a beat up from her boyfriend , Korean girl Jasmine's husband divorced her when he saw what she did before marriage.

Source: Asianscandal.net , chinese version, this is the website that leaked the 2015 - Korean Casting couch scandal.

search - "thecosmonaut erothots" on google for the previews , reverse image search the files i have given for the asianscandal.net link.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, Toddricus, Stoover and 14 others
Dnrd but the only reason women like BBC is because they are substitutes for Dravidians

Luckily for us Indian airports don't have enough planes to fly out Uttar Pradesh moggers so women have to settle for the next best thing

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, WeiWei, SonOfDarkseid and 11 others

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, greywind, BeanletMogger and 5 others
Nigga they don’t belong to the streets…

They belong to Pajeet 😜😜😜

6194618F 3741 4B31 8C39 D8B5DD3752BB
A39F203C 7F32 4923 9A16 08B81F1E7B59

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Egyptianmogger, WeiWei and 16 others
Tired Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Sub0, bloomercel and 3 others
You're back posting bbc threads 🥰🙏🏽

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, WeiWei, mulattomaxxing and 5 others
There*
Their is a stupid idea that Asian and Curry women are BWC only (into white guys). This is completely false.

View attachment 2554711

View attachment 2554724

Now all the White Staceys are BBC only so Asian,Curry, Paki, Arab women are also BBC only,.

PUA , Jeffrey R Wing , African American, who is a dating coach , made pics and videos of his slays of Asian, Arab, Curry, White, Latin girls.

View attachment 2554691

View attachment 2554689

Most of the women's faces were hidden with eye mask. However the Detectives of Asianscandal.net , scrub through his insta , facebook and linked in.

View attachment 2554690

Identitiy of 30+ korean, thai, indian, arab, vietnamese, brazilian girls got leaked.

View attachment 2554692
these are Bankers , doctors, teachers , normal everyday girls. but they all now has a specific type.

View attachment 2554693
so white guys who thought they can fall back to Asian,Arab , Curry , Latina girls . its bad news for you.

View attachment 2554694

p.s. korean girl Nguyen got a beat up from her boyfriend , vietnamese girl Jasmine's husband divorced her when he saw what she did before marriage.

View attachment 2554695

Source: Asianscandal.net , chinese version, this is the website that leaked the 2015 - Korean Casting couch scandal.

search - "thecosmonaut erothots" on google for the previews , reverse image search the files i have given for the asianscandal.net link.

• +1
Reactions: human304
okay

• +1
fuark i wish i was black

instead i’m mulatto

maybe next life

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, WeiWei, BigJimsWornOutTires and 5 others
BBC have the highest sex appeal, Whites the highest smv, period

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Kamui and sportsmogger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, nanefer and lightskinbengali
There is a stupid idea that Asian and Curry women are BWC only (into white guys). This is completely false.

View attachment 2554711

View attachment 2554724

View attachment 2554691

View attachment 2554689

View attachment 2554690

View attachment 2554692

View attachment 2554693

View attachment 2554694

p.s. Vietnamese girl Nguyen got a beat up from her boyfriend , Korean girl Jasmine's husband divorced her when he saw what she did before marriage.

View attachment 2554695

Lots of bbc gang here in Netherlands tbh also got curries at work I mog them into Phoenix A central supermassive black hole and back

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I don't wanna see half black half curries running around

View attachment 2554711

View attachment 2554724

View attachment 2554691

View attachment 2554689

View attachment 2554690

View attachment 2554692

View attachment 2554693

View attachment 2554694

View attachment 2554695

will never understand this nor i give a fuck. DNRD kys

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and sportsmogger
I am glad I’m a mystery meat mutt, I’m technically not getting cucked by any one race
Jack Elliott Football GIF by Philadelphia Union

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, nanefer, klip11 and 1 other person
why are cow worshiping piss drinking street shitters (indians) so obsessed with niggas

because they’re also submissive and were enslaved, raped and conquered for centuries passed around

now they cope with cow worship and shit bathing

total indian death imo they’re too much anyways and nobody needs them thats why they flooded .org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
why are cow worshiping piss drinking street shitters (indians) so obsessed with niggas

because they’re also submissive and were enslaved, raped and conquered for centuries passed around

now they cope with cow worship and shit bathing

total indian death imo they’re too much anyways and nobody needs them thats why they flooded .org
My parents are Muslim desu.

@TRUE_CEL , bro i can not cope anymore. save me please. BBCpill will make me do suisui.

Did they all cuck their husbands/bfs?
the vietnamese girl cucked his bf , who was in Vietnam while she was in USA, korean girl cucked his Korean american bf.
all the other asian, arab , curry , latina girls are tinder/hinge/bumble/tan tan slays.
that guy is part of a traveling group moonsoondiaries.com , he just travels the world and fucks bitches.
here is that guy's flickr.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
This is the future that @AlexBrown84 SUCCED Jewish COCK for. Mirin

• +1
Asian girls are BWC only i know because i easily get asian girls with only my lightskin and hair

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
Asian girls are BWC only i know because i easily get asian girls with only my lightskin and hair
whatever makes you sleep at night.

indian lawyer and small beard guy , @SidharthTheSlayer

View attachment 2554711

View attachment 2554724

View attachment 2554691

View attachment 2554689

View attachment 2554690

View attachment 2554692

View attachment 2554693

View attachment 2554694

View attachment 2554695

Brainrot

all women want bbc in the modern age

• +1
HAHAHAHAHA imagine your wife being in some dudes onlyfans LOOOOOOOL what a clownworld we live in JFL

ALSO @human304 is best poster on this site

• +1
HAHAHAHAHA imagine your wife being in some dudes onlyfans LOOOOOOOL what a clownworld we live in JFL

ALSO @human304 is best poster on this site
the detectives of asianscandal.net deserves all the praise. they are the ones who uncovered these hoes.
 cds3295 46950691505 o

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Curries on this site are literal cancer, turning every post about themsleves.

• +1
Lots of bbc gang here in Netherlands tbh also got curries at work I mog them into Phoenix A central supermassive black hole and back
what do you mean bbc gang? Do you see many interracial couples?

• +1
bbc gangs mean Niggers who dont do work , just stand on the road , smoke weed and hit on women .

when someone talks to them, then they take those women up and run a train on them.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and bluk
1 nigga or more = BBC gang. Lots of bbc here.

• +1
Reactions: bluk and human304
1 nigga or more = BBC gang. Lots of bbc here.
neocons want the whole world to look like a Netflix movie.

soon every major city in the world will have BBC gangs.

neocons want the whole world to look like a Netflix movie.

soon every major city in the world will have BBC gangs.
Except Poland tho no bbc there unless tourists, but they don’t live there.

Except Poland tho no bbc there unless tourists, but they don’t live there.

polish authorities contacted 500+ Polish women who slept with Simon Mol, to test them for HIV.