For those Who Still think Asian Women are BWC (White Guy) only ........

Lmfao

black guys selling usernames of asian girls to other black guys who are looking for sex 🤣

God luck justifying that one to God, with unlimited time to do so

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
JFL reported for racebait. Low IQ stinky Dravidian fuck
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
I'd beat your miserable ass to death with a crowbar and light your corpse up with my piss if I was in Bangladesh. Lucky for you, I never will be.

Keep on sipping on your lime tea faggot :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Toddricus
jfl at niggercels coping. JBW

• JFL
Motherfucker's got black dick on his mind. Brutal.

• Love it
There is a stupid idea that Asian and Curry women are BWC only (into white guys). This is completely false.

View attachment 2554711

They are into what the White Stacey is into.
View attachment 2554724

Now all the White Staceys are BBC only so Asian,Curry, Paki, Arab women are also BBC only,.

Asian-Scandal-2023-349.jpg

PUA , Jeffrey R Wing , African American, who is a dating coach , made pics and videos of his slays of Asian, Arab, Curry, White, Latin girls.

View attachment 2554691

most of his slays came from Tinder and Hinge.

View attachment 2554689

Most of the women's faces were hidden with eye mask. However the Detectives of Asianscandal.net , scrub through his insta , facebook and linked in.

View attachment 2554690

Identitiy of 30+ korean, thai, indian, arab, vietnamese, brazilian girls got leaked.

View attachment 2554692
these are Bankers , doctors, teachers , normal everyday girls. but they all now has a specific type.

View attachment 2554693
so white guys who thought they can fall back to Asian,Arab , Curry , Latina girls . its bad news for you.

View attachment 2554694

p.s. Vietnamese girl Nguyen got a beat up from her boyfriend , Korean girl Jasmine's husband divorced her when he saw what she did before marriage.

View attachment 2554695

Source: Asianscandal.net , chinese version, this is the website that leaked the 2015 - Korean Casting couch scandal.

search - "thecosmonaut erothots" on google for the previews , reverse image search the files i have given for the asianscandal.net link.
But bro women like pretty boys bro:soy: