Forehead reduction first or hair transplant?

Supahswag123

Supahswag123

Iron
I was born with an already large forehead but then I hit 20 and BOOM hairline starts running away from me. My question is whether or not I I get the transplant first or get reduction surgery first? I don't use this site much so I might sound a bit retarded.

Attachments

• InShot_20231011_134815114.jpg
    InShot_20231011_134815114.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • InShot_20231011_134840542.jpg
    InShot_20231011_134840542.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, FutureSlayer, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
Forehead reduction first, then you can cover the scar with translated hair. Plus the scar might cause hairless in adjacent areas due to bloodloss shock.

• +1
Reactions: GURL222, ecig, Supahswag123 and 2 others
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNN
E.T. phone home tier hairline

• So Sad
Reactions: Supahswag123
I was born with an already large forehead but then I hit 20 and BOOM hairline starts running away from me. My question is whether or not I I get the transplant first or get reduction surgery first? I don't use this site much so I might sound a bit retarded.
its over for you son

This shit happened to me when I turned 20 as well.
Are you Arab?

This shit happened to me when I turned 20 as well.
Are you Arab?
Nah I'm black just I think I had bed head in those pics. What did u do.

Btw I can post a front facing photo if u want

Nah I'm black just I think I had bed head in those pics. What did u do.
You need scalp reduction first and probably two ht’s to cover a good portion

Try bonesmashing your forehead.

• JFL
Reactions: basic.yash and reaper2
Forehead reduction first, then you can cover the scar with translated hair. Plus the scar might cause hairless in adjacent areas due to bloodloss shock.
He wont qualify for forehead reduction only those who dont have adrogenic alopecia can do it or you will keep balding and have a huge scar

Sorry to inform but forehead reduction is only for those who were born with a high hairline not balding like me get yourself on medical therapy with finasteride then get a hair transplant its important to preserve the hair you got before and after surgery

Sorry to inform but forehead reduction is only for those who were born with a high hairline not balding like me get yourself on medical therapy with finasteride then get a hair transplant its important to preserve the hair you got before and after surgery
I'm in the uk do you know the procedure? Sorry Google isn't as straight forward with that