forum is flooded with africans

its like what kamui said blacks are the vocal minority

im caging at how a sand nigger really thinks whites arent the majority and Indians come next
numbers wise they are and I never denied that low iq negro

Im talking percentage wise

for some reason u are always in my reps when I drop the word black

so u are:

a) black
b) cuck
maybe cause the convo is about blacks :oops:

I can see you didn't watch that iq subliminal I gave you bhai

maybe cause the convo is about blacks :oops:

I can see you didn't watch that iq subliminal I gave you bhai
your ass is not white hahahhaa and if u are it’s even more embarrassing u are jestermaxxing for urkcels

numbers wise they are and I never denied that low iq negro
numbers based on what you think they are son despite objective facts

you already admitted your polling system was piss poor so I went and made an actual poll

not bait just what I’ve noticed after scrolling a bit on the forum it’s majority blacks next to indians
The most prominent users here are indian and white jfl and it was the same w the old forum asians and black people are the minority here if the majority were black the whole tone of this forum would change

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
numbers based on what you think they are son despite objective facts

you already admitted your polling system was piss poor so I went and made an actual poll
how? percentage wise they are the majority after indians

how? percentage wise they are the majority after indians
and how did you find this percentage like I already said if you interact with certain threads your going to find certain people

mirin iq

• +1
Reactions: proibitio
The most prominent users here are indian and white jfl and it was the same w the old forum asians and black people are the minority here if the majority were black the whole tone of this forum would change
the tone has changed everyone spams big black clit?

and how did you find this percentage like I already said if you interact with certain threads your going to find certain people

mirin iq
anecdotal information

mirin iq
im just discovering that more and more users behind cartoon avis are urkcels

JFL what you just said was littarly anecdotal at least what I say has some broad statistical proof
there can’t be statistical proof because they can just lie

the only proof is going to their homes and see them

gl with that

the tone has changed everyone spams big black clit?
Majority of the forum is racist and have nazi/storm front cel views or have 200 reply discussions on why bbc is cope theres an influx of more black people here mainly bc of tiktok but there's an influx of every race there's like 10 black people here who actually make threads and prominently post the rest are indians and whites

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
@0S4MA hes anti black, dont listen to him. Its indians, whites, then blacks

where am I anti black? lol
im just realistic

also there is no way this osama nigger is white he is either urkie or indian

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
sand nigger being anti black is funny

I only care to argue with anti black whites

real as fuck
Forum is full of urkle niggas and hen hordes or curry and asian cucks who worship blacks becuase they hate whites and think blacks are the opposite/biggest insult. Newsflash for gooks and curries. urklecels actually mog you cucks nowadays meanwhile BWC is unmoggable.

The cuck races of curries and gooks are truly pathetic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, nope, murdah and 1 other person
sand nigger being anti black is funny

I only care to argue with anti black whites
despite being „sandnigger“( im not in the literal sense)

I mog the entire forum to your bantu nigger slums and back

if u don’t believe me ask users who know my face/height/frame/dick

@murdah
also im not anti black im realistic

• +1
Reactions: murdah

yes cause every single person on this forum has godly stats and people that can vouch for sure bhai

I belive you dw (y)

despite being „sandnigger“( im not in the literal sense)

@murdah
also im not anti black im realistic
im joking

• JFL
Majority of the forum is racist and have nazi/storm front cel views or have 200 reply discussions on why bbc is cope theres an influx of more black people here mainly bc of tiktok but there's an influx of every race there's like 10 black people here who actually make threads and prominently post the rest are indians and whites
how do retarded shitskins actually beleive this. There are like 0 whtie posters on thsi site anymore becuase white dudes go out and slay meanwhile curries gooks and urkles have to live on the internet and PROVE that they arent disgusting subhumans with low appeal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, shabby890, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Djimon hounsou photos

The takeover was inevitable.​

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Bushman and murdah
There are like 0 whtie posters on thsi site anymore becuase white dudes go out and slay
Bit of a reach when you realize 63% of all Americans aged 18-30 are single or is a virgin

JBW is real of course but hypergamy cucks us all some more than others obviously

how do retarded shitskins actually beleive this. There are like 0 whtie posters on thsi site anymore becuase white dudes go out and slay meanwhile curries gooks and urkles have to live on the internet and PROVE that they arent disgusting subhumans with low appeal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your literally one of the white posters jfl at your fantasies 😂😂😂THE WHITES SLAYING BRO! THE ETHNICS ROTTING!!! literally the only famous nigga from looksmaxxing is blackgymmax most niggas and every single ethnic group on average think this shit is retarded and stupid a psl system based on white models and white people mainly attract white people and indians who worship white people what a surprise

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, nope, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Same but what you said has 0 evidence and I already asked you to find a good polling method since you disagreed with the poll
let’s be honest here: polling is bullshit especially in this topic

the only real way to find out is to go to every single users home
or verify them via passport

the next nearest thing to that is just interacting with many users (anecdotal data)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
If you are a tall mtn blackcell in the US all you need to do is thugmaxx for black and lightskin foids.

Bit of a reach when you realize 63% of all Americans aged 18-30 are single or is a virgin

JBW is real of course but hypergamy cucks us all some more than others obviously
We should analyze that number by race breakdown and demographics.

the next nearest thing to that is just interacting with many users (anecdotal data)
anecdotal isnt any different if you already think a poll wont solve anything

anybody can larp any race easily

but what you said makes sense and asking the 30k+ posters would be a good source I guess

anybody can larp any race easily
but if you’re not low iq, have decent human knowledge and actually interact with humans + ask them questions

u can most definitely tell what they really are

poll is just a click

Your literally one of the white posters jfl at your fantasies 😂😂😂THE WHITES SLAYING BRO! THE ETHNICS ROTTING!!! literally the only famous nigga from looksmaxxing is blackgymmax most niggas and every single ethnic group on average think this shit is retarded and stupid a psl system based on white models and white people mainly attract white people and indians who worship white people what a surprise
Im literal slayer and just pulled a 18 year old srat girl LAST NIGHT. Stop coping lil bro

We should analyze that number by race breakdown and demographics.
Sure but gooks and Currys make up sub 10 % of America it wouldn't add up to 63% as a total

that 63% is only mostly white cause America is mostly white if we looked it per race as a percentage more would be lonely in ethnics than whites

Sure but gooks and Currys make up sub 10 % of America it wouldn't add up to 63% as a total
because the currys here come from india..
iq subliminals bhai iq subliminals

u can most definitely tell what they really are
that's assuming most users here even have enough rep to be noticed and surveryed like this

your idea with asking the high rep users makes sense though

because the currys here come from india..
iq subliminals bhai iq subliminals
I didn't confirm or deny that so I don't see your issue what I said makes perfect sense in the context of his point

You forgot spic... Ups, me included. 🙊 LOL.

Is this true?

Not the single part but rhe virgin part? I’m technically an incel though im relgious now I’m not retarded or delusional enough to have forgotten that I would be “celibate” regardless, being incel does make religion maxxing easier as you LITERALLY cannot commit the sin of fornication lol

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Im literal slayer and just pulled a 18 year old srat girl LAST NIGHT. Stop coping lil bro
Nigga get off the forum then and stop replying to my post cuck slay and shut the fuck up talking about ethnics living in your head rent free 😂beceause one probably fucked your crush

Is this true?

Not the single part but rhe virgin part? I’m technically an incel though im
elgious now I’m not retarded or delusional enough to have forgotten that I would be “celibate” regardless, being incel does make religion maxxing easier as you LITERALLY cannot commit the sin of fornication lol
It is true however it wasn't virgin it was hasn't had sex in a year

Nigga get off the forum then and stop replying to my post cuck slay and shut the fuck up talking about ethnics living in your head rent free 😂beceause one probably fucked your crush
For what its worth I only see him active in race bait threads do what you will with that info

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Achilles
keep seething and coping with your fanatasies lil bro. Whites are rent free cucking your ass so you post threads to insult whites, i then reply and utterly humiliate you, and finally you invent more cope and seethe. This is the patteern of ethnic copers every singel time. Talk shit get hit then cry victim. Jew golem

It is true however it wasn't virgin it was hasn't had sex in a year
Ah so baciallt where is fall into but add 2 to that 1. Yeah I feel most men are incels even in uni most guys went home from clubs alone

Only chad and Tyrone got women

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
keep seething and coping with your fanatasies lil bro. Whites are rent free cucking your ass so you post threads to insult whites, i then reply and utterly humiliate you, and finally you invent more cope and seethe. This is the patteern of ethnic copers every singel time. Talk shit get hit then cry victim. Jew golem
How has your ass humiliated me with your shit spelling or your cuck insults 😂the patterns of you white cucks is talking about other races and pulling up studies polls any type of data they can find beceause your an insecure cuck seething noone has yet to cuck me and storm front cel on a incel forum won't be the first 😂

How has your ass humiliated me with your shit spelling or your cuck insults 😂the patterns of you white cucks is talking about other races and pulling up studies polls any type of data they can find beceause your an insecure cuck seething noone has yet to cuck me and storm front cel on a incel forum won't be the first 😂
are u black too?

There’s like 2% white users here. All the so called "whites“ here are actually Russians and Poles who believe they are Aryan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
For what its worth I only see him active in race bait threads do what you will with that info
Fair tbh but why actively argue about race what is he trying to prove a normal brain would ignore it there's a bbc thread every 2 days on how their superior or its cope it's low iq to fall into these traps discussing and arguing w that type of shit

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back