forum is flooded with africans

See I agree man, but in this society whites are brow beaten into the dirt and are actively targeted for being white meanwhile non whites are legit protected and absolved of anything. Whites cant stay silent and be friendly about it anymore because we are seeing in real time what that has led to.

When people legit say "you cant be racist to whites" and think thats true, you understand how bad it has gotten.

The other aspect is that whites are quite literally not allowed to have in group preference or unity lol. Like there is a different level of attack on whites existing.
Ironic that’s how I think about my religion. Me and you are different sides of the same coin. You about race me about religion

Ironic that’s how I think about my religion. Me and you are different sides of the same coin. You about race me about religion
Its a very similar situation whith christianity

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Its a very similar situation whith christianity
The religion that white peopel follow the most when not Gaythiest…. Coincidence I think not. Somebody wants to tear both Christianity and whites down. The Muslim Jew and liberal

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
See I agree man, but in this society whites are brow beaten into the dirt and are actively targeted for being white meanwhile non whites are legit protected and absolved of anything. Whites cant stay silent and be friendly about it anymore because we are seeing in real time what that has led to.

When people legit say "you cant be racist to whites" and think thats true, you understand how bad it has gotten.

The other aspect is that whites are quite literally not allowed to have in group preference or unity lol. Like there is a different level of attack on whites existing.
Agreed white straight males are demonised in current society while agree while I don't agree non whites get absolved of everything they are really protected and get alot more leniency and people should stand up about it but I think beceauase of the past alot of people feel some type of white guilt about shit that had nothing to do with them or when they weren't even born and there's an agenda and mindset by alot of black people other ethnics and even many liberals that they should be ashamed of themselves

I literally saw a angry movement on twitter of seething black women shaming all the nfl draft picks for having white girlfriends it's really easy to get mad at shit like this and gain hatred and resentment then u realise most of these views are the vocal minority

• JFL
I don't think the majority of users are black, but the forum is definitely flooded with ethnicels worshipping BBC and hating on whites. I keep seeing JBW getting hate and BBC worship.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Marsiere214, Achilles and 1 other person
it’s unironically worse than sweden
every second user is a urkcel or indian

I open a thread a see niggers
I open the next thread I see more urkies

state of this forum btw

at this point call it bantuniggers.org
Why do you call every African Bantu? I've come to the conclusion you might be retarded off of this one thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
View attachment 2886242 as a mulatto, i agree with nick fuentes and jared taylor. both are based yet get labeled white supremacists for speaking the undoubtable truth
GLTONJnXsAAA JU

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shabby890, PrinceLuenLeoncur, nope and 3 others
numbers wise they are and I never denied that low iq negro

Im talking percentage wise
You keep saying "percentage-wise." How are you measuring this and how did you calculate said percentages?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

state of this forum btw

Forum should be named Nigger dalit.org

• +1
Ooh, I smell a flame-war!

Why do you call every African Bantu? I've come to the conclusion you might be retarded off of this one thread.
where did I say that

Whats hilarious is how bad ethnics and urkles seethe over these studies and datapoints. rent free lmfao i never even bring up studies because everyone already knows them. I show my hinge matches going brazy and mog you to the grave :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What studies and datapoints? I'm interested now.

"BantuNiggers.org" I usually expect this behavior and generalization from Somalis. I just want to know, why "Bantu."
I just thought it sounds funny

Interesting. What is your ethnicity? I do not intend to slander you or your people, I'm just curious.
im not stating my ethnicity here but lets just say whitepassing mena

the title was not that deep, I just wanted more attention
the core message of this thread was: I've noticed that the majority of users here besides indians are blacks (percentage wise)

the core message of this thread was: I've noticed that the majority of users here besides indians are blacks (percentage wise)
I consider myself lightbrown some say this some say that

Okay, attention seeking. Fine by me as that is what most of this forum does. However what I am interested in are these "percentages" you speak of. You said your evidence was anecdotal too, so therefore, this observation that you have made could very well be false. And I do believe it is false, as from what I (and most people with common sense on this forum) know, the racial/ethnic demographic ranking based on total users of this forum would go as such:

1. White
2. Indian
3. Black
4. Asian

RACE WARRR

• +1
Reactions: proibitio
im a coon for believing in facts:feelsuhh:
What facts. Apart from the statement made from the wojak meme you sent I found it amusing that your "facts" align with the sentiment of people such as Nick Fuentes and the other guy you named.

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Okay, attention seeking. Fine by me as that is what most of this forum does. However what I am interested in are these "percentages" you speak of. You said your evidence was anecdotal too, so therefore, this observation that you have made could very well be false. And I do believe it is false, as from what I (and most people with common sense on this forum) know, the racial/ethnic demographic ranking based on total users of this forum would go as such:

1. White
2. Indian
3. Black
4. Asian
that's your view and that's ok
but I stand by my observation

• +1
Reactions: proibitio
What studies and datapoints? I'm interested now.
There are a million current day articles on online dating being "racist" where it shows that white men get higher response rates and more matches then other ethnicities of men. I think its similar for white women but some might show asain women getting more messages overall then white women (makes sense tbh i dont think every ethnic dude prefers white women)
There are a bunch of pictures of these stats and studies that are posted as like info graphics on incel forums as well.

Some are old and posted a million times and others are brand new and show basically the same findings.

Google "racsim in online dating" will give you a lot of current news and articles on it.

• +1
bantujeet.org

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and rand anon
.org has fallen posts like this get 4 pages nowadays.All the sfcels are shitskins nowadays bring back wypipo

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Save looksmax.org!

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
  • Hmm...
.org has fallen posts like this get 4 pages nowadays.All the sfcels are shitskins nowadays bring back wypipo
the wypipo are out slaying while us ethnics have to defend them from other shitskins who rot here and pretend they slay :feelswhy:

the wypipo are out slaying while us ethnics have to defend them from other shitskins who rot here and pretend they slay :feelswhy:
what is a wypipo? also op is just my observation

There are a million current day articles on online dating being "racist" where it shows that white men get higher response rates and more matches then other ethnicities of men. I think its similar for white women but some might show asain women getting more messages overall then white women (makes sense tbh i dont think every ethnic dude prefers white women)
There are a bunch of pictures of these stats and studies that are posted as like info graphics on incel forums as well.

Some are old and posted a million times and others are brand new and show basically the same findings.

Google "racsim in online dating" will give you a lot of current news and articles on it.
The gook women Getting more messages is due to Juggernaut law (men think they are easy because they have no options) and it’s ONLY white men who like gook women

I have spoken to Arabs blacks and curries in my friend groups Numerous times about which races to fuck and gook women are ALWAYS forgotten completely. Even black and curry women get considered but East Asian women aren’t even considered as they are subhumans. East Asian women’s SMV is 100% due to white men remove white men and their SMV drops lower than black women

• JFL
The gook women Getting more messages is due to Juggernaut law (men think they are easy because they have no options) and it’s ONLY white men who like gook women

I have spoken to Arabs blacks and curries in my friend groups Numerous times about which races to fuck and gook women are ALWAYS forgotten completely. Even black and curry women get considered but East Asian women aren’t even considered as they are subhumans. East Asian women’s SMV is 100% due to white men remove white men and their SMV drops lower than black women
lmfaoo this is so true now that I think about it

• +1
lmfaoo this is so true now that I think about it
I hang with Arabs and even they don’t think about gooks every Arab I know considers black foids but the thought of gook women is just ignored. I’m the ONLY one who mentions “what about oriental women” and they all stop to look at me and say “NAAHH BRUH they are worse than black and Indians” my freind group is mixed and the blacks and curries agree

• +1

Lmao cope MORE. I go out in a literal black majority city and see thug maxxed blacks with asian girls all the time. I see hispanics with asian girls. I see indian dudes with asian girls. And i see white dudes with asian girls what i rarely see is asian dudes even out in the clubs. Its either an all asian group or an asian kid with a bunch of whites or hispanics.

Asian girls are easy as fuck and everyone knows this. But if you think only white guys go for asian girls you are coping your nuts off:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I will legit take pictures of thugged out blacks with MTB asians at the club for you to seethe about. Its literarlly common as hell.

• +1
7D8ABD4B 2A85 419D 9395 5E3A93BF0E88

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
despite being „sandnigger“( im not in the literal sense)

I mog the entire forum to your bantu nigger slums and back

if u don’t believe me ask users who know my face/height/frame/dick

@murdah
also im not anti black im realistic
I'm chad too lol (but I'm white)

• JFL
There’s like 2% white users here. All the so called "whites“ here are actually Russians and Poles who believe they are Aryan.
Russians and Poles are less deathnik than germanics, cuz they have more Aryan DNA. Cope harder shitskin

• JFL
despite being „sandnigger“( im not in the literal sense)

I mog the entire forum to your bantu nigger slums and back

if u don’t believe me ask users who know my face/height/frame/dick

@murdah
also im not anti black im realistic
ok I lied a bit. I have chad tier face, tall, big dick but my frame is very skinny. I'd be a gigachad if gymmax. But now I'm chadlite

• JFL
Lmao cope MORE. I go out in a literal black majority city and see thug maxxed blacks with asian girls all the time. I see hispanics with asian girls. I see indian dudes with asian girls. And i see white dudes with asian girls what i rarely see is asian dudes even out in the clubs. Its either an all asian group or an asian kid with a bunch of whites or hispanics.

Asian girls are easy as fuck and everyone knows this. But if you think only white guys go for asian girls you are coping your nuts off:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I will legit take pictures of thugged out blacks with MTB asians at the club for you to seethe about. Its literarlly common as hell.
Bullshit. Only white men want gooks I was clubbin on Saturday and NOBODY approached the few gook foids in the club one even moved close to where I was standing and I just walked away. i have seen a few with gook foids I won’t deny it but it’s RARE for a reason, no brotha wants a gook foid that’s the back up if they can’t get Becky. Truly over for East Asian men I have no idea how they cope

The reality is though that it’s white men pumping the SMV of gook women they are so self hating even when I fucked one she was bullying her own me saying they had small willies whislt I was piping her. INB4 you call me a hypocrite she cold approached me and offered me sex immediately ofc ima say yes

BBCsluts.org

state of this forum btw

You’re literally an Abdul why are you speaking????

Users who are viewing this thread

• EggKing
Back