Forward growth is everything

H

hggggg666

Iron
Even with few falios, forward growth with always give you that attractive phenotype.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tasmanian devil, iam good boy and 5 others
finally some great post. forward growth=good looking face.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, smoth, falcon1 and 2 others
who says its not?

who says its not?
me

Screenshot 2024 01 17 at 124018PM
Screenshot 2024 01 17 at 124038PM
Screenshot 2024 01 17 at 124142PM

what do both have in common?

Screenshot 2024 01 17 at 124121PM
Screenshot 2024 01 17 at 124203PM

"Short" wide face

Another example

Screenshot 2024 01 17 at 124227PM
Screenshot 2024 01 17 at 124333PM

Its like you can have recession without vertical growth.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, 5'7 zoomer, wsada and 2 others
almost all chads have shit forward growth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth and mvp2v1
Not entirely true. You could still very well be ogre or dead stuck mtn. My friend has good forward growth (also been copewing since childhood) and looks completely mtn due to his large skull. I am slightly recessed, yet I mog him pretty obviously.

Although it's definitely desirable

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
give 1 example
chico has zero forward growth, meeks has zero forward growth, kortajarena has zero, lucky has zero, barrett has zero.

there's more that lack it than that have it, and even those that have it don't tend to have particularly good profiles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, forevermirin and 2 others
chico has zero forward growth, meeks has zero forward growth, kortajarena has zero, lucky has zero, barrett has zero.

there's more that lack it than that have it, and even those that have it don't tend to have particularly good profiles.
Screenshot 20230914 234535

How the fuck does this nigger have zero forward growth??

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
View attachment 2682094
How the fuck does this nigger have zero forward growth??
because dumb fucks like you are too retarded to see past the obvious frauding, his head is tilted upwards in that picture.

green line is what you think it is, red line is what it actually is, and that's while pouting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Narcissus🥀 and szolliontaraelis
because dumb fucks like you are too retarded to see past the obvious frauding, his head is tilted upwards in that picture.

View attachment 2682096

green line is what you think it is, red line is what it actually is, and that's while pouting.
So who do you think has ideal forward growth??

So who do you think has ideal forward growth??
I don't think it matters much.

6a787e446e9113de3fd08782880900f6

here's the picture you posted, I adjusted the angle based on the position of the gonion and ear.

all models do this, people pull the same shit with chico.

reality is that it's just another angle, look at the flab in his neck, that's from looking up, look at the neck positioning.

this shit is so petty.

Francisco Lachowski Greg Vaughan Made In Brazil 03

• +1
Reactions: baerr and Narcissus🥀
I don't think it matters much.

View attachment 2682109

here's the picture you posted, I adjusted the angle based on the position of the gonion and ear.

all models do this, people pull the same shit with chico.

View attachment 2682116
reality is that it's just another angle, look at the flab in his neck, that's from looking up, look at the neck positioning.

View attachment 2682118

this shit is so petty.

View attachment 2682119

View attachment 2682122
Ok hulk thanks for your effort I understand it now

• +1
Reactions: Orc

man they dont have 0 forward growth are you blind, a flat faced gook has 0 forward growth. 0 forward growth means having a face like a pancake, saying barrett has 0 forward growth is crazy.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
man they dont have 0 forward growth are you blind, a flat faced gook has 0 forward growth. 0 forward growth means having a face like a pancake, saying barrett has 0 forward growth is crazy.

gooks can fraud forward growth just as hard as barrett can.

i agree that they fraud with lifting their head up but still, they have solid forward growth except meeks and ronaldo
barrett only has some lip protrusion past neutral, you can argue that's forward growth but it's not like it's outside of the normal range.

none of your role models are as developed as you think they are, you're just looking at yourself from shitty smartphone lenses and they're being instructed and photographed with expensive cameras.

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil

So maxilla and that stuff is just...cope?

all have above avg also i think op meant maxilla forward growth rather then mandible

So maxilla and that stuff is just...cope?
everything is cope.

modern humans skulls are flat as fuck, it's not a defect, we literally evolved it on purpose.

• Woah
Reactions: wsada
almost all chads have shit forward growth.

What all chads have in common is above average horizontal growth. Meaning their maxilla’s are less verticaly grown. The vertical component is imo the most important in determining looks. Usually coorilates to larger jaw sizes but not always (Henry cavil)

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Deleted member 32196 and Orc
n3on is a chad