Forward growth

axsen

axsen

almost ltn
Hi I'm 16 rn posting this thread I'm quite recessed not brutal but yea I just want to know how to achieve forward growth at my age as I've heard that the maxillary suture has been fused at 16 I was considering mse but will it help significantly to fix my face also PPL at my age have already developed healthy faces I was the unlucky one my dentist fucked me up at age 7 for not fixing my overbite bi- maxillary protrusion that resulted me not developing my face properly tell me everything about forward growth and what I can do to fix this and what pulling techniques are best for me and how long will it take to see results also I can't afford very expensive orthodontic treatment like surgeries I just want more bones I mew 60% of the time to be fair but it's not helping man I just want to be normal again
I'm posting my pics which I think are frauded but anyways
Thanks

Last edited:
i dont liek people with bad maxilla

• +1
Reactions: smoth
You seem to be goodlooking judging by your profile Pic, don't worry about the recession your face is good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milk and LeonidasGui
You seem to be goodlooking judging by your profile Pic, don't worry about the recession your face is good.
Thanks but this is not ik looking for

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, It'snotover, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
U ain't got no recession after checking the pics stop with this bs u got time
Hi I'm 16 rn posting this thread I'm quite recessed not brutal but yea I just want to know how to achieve forward growth at my age as I've heard that the maxillary suture has been fused at 16 I was considering mse but will it help significantly to fix my face also PPL at my age have already developed healthy faces I was the unlucky one my dentist fucked me up at age 7 for not fixing my overbite bi- maxillary protrusion that resulted me not developing my face properly tell me everything about forward growth and what I can do to fix this and what pulling techniques are best for me and how long will it take to see results also I can't afford very expensive orthodontic treatment like surgeries I just want more bones I mew 60% of the time to be fair but it's not helping man I just want to be normal again
Thanks

U ain't got no recession after checking the pics stop with this bs u got time
Nigga I said it's frauded anyways u can literally see the downward growth and recession in maxxila and literally no under eye support and no horizontal growth of cheekbones
Niggers at my age have chad skulls

Nigga I said it's frauded anyways u can literally see the downward growth and recession in maxxila and literally no under eye support and no horizontal growth of cheekbones
agree

There's nothing u could do for flat maxilla and ur high gonial angle, Robert Pattinson got recessed maxilla but he can pull it off

Why tf you post a frauded pic if you want advice?

There's nothing u could do for flat maxilla and ur high gonial angle, Robert Pattinson got recessed maxilla but he can pull it off
comparing pattison to a pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
Nigga stop coping I'm 16 lol I've some hope
There's a diff between flat and recessed maxxila u fag

ik
Thanks but this is not ik looking for
i was just trolling, i just don't like when people put pics of random models and they when they face reveal they r some curry.

Thanks
lower jaw isnt TOO bad but its the recessed maxilla, look for lefort surgery options, i'd also get cantho as your eyes seem somewhat preyish

Nigga stop coping I'm 16 lol I've some hope
There's a diff between flat and recessed maxxila u fag
Ur literally the one who told u got recession cringe ass kid learn to write and reply properly instead of spamming some buzz words to look cool

Not that frauded it's just a mirror selfie but you can still se the recession and downward
lower jaw isnt TOO bad but its the recessed maxilla, look for lefort surgery options, i'd also get cantho as your eyes seem somewhat preyish
What do you recommend for lower jaw like msdo? I think msdo a bit risky also I have gonians inward than my ass

Not that frauded it's just a mirror selfie but you can still se the recession and downward
What do you recommend for lower jaw
msdo? I think msdo a bit risky also I have gonians inward than my ass
Ur literally the one who told u got recession cringe ass kid learn to write and reply properly instead of spamming some buzz words to look cool
Ok big bro

What do you recommend for lower jaw

msdo? I think msdo a bit risky also I have gonians inward than my ass
You already said that nigga why you replying again

JoinedSep 7, 2023

• +1
Reactions: axsen