Francisco "chico" Lachowski Facial Analysis. He is a boneless 5PSL facial harmonycel and gets mogged by me, an east asian. CHICOPERS WILL STILL COPE!

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Short introduction:

For a long time people here coped with the term "harmony." Usually when most people here say "harmony" it just means a guy looks on the more feminine side and having a good nose. Chico is one of these guys.

Well if you actually analyze his face like I did, you will know he is nothing special. Even before analyzing I knew he was a boneless chincel but anyways this is to prove that HE IS ALSO A HAROMONYCEL too and gets mogged by me.

* For all my measurements, all are measured by me multiple times for precise accuracy. I'm measuring in photoshop with a lot of zoom, so all of my measurements are very accurate, unlike many other people on this site.

Frontal analysis:

Here is the picture I used, in his prime and non-distorted:

Chico

Fwhr: 1.83 (ideal: 1.95 - 2.05) COMPLETELY SUBHUMAN TIER

Midface ratio: .97 (ideal: 1 - 1.05) (JFL midface ratio is WORSHIPPED on here). Again, I measured all of these ratios/angles correctly, I know some of you want to cope to deny reality so here:

Midface

But this isn't that bad because his cupid's bow causes a longer midface, and a cupids bow is ideal. But I still have good cupids bow and have this ideal ratio.

Bizygo to bigonion: .88 (ideal: .85 - .91) WOW not bad chico the "harmony god" finally got one!

Chin to philtrum: 2.39 (ideal: 2.55 - 2.95)
Not only is he a chincel in width and shape. HE IS ALSO CHIN HEIGHTCEL. He is the ULTIMATE CHINCEL.

Top third: 34.3% middle: 34.3% lower: 31.37% (ideal: slightly longer lower third than other thirds)
AGAIN COMPLETELY SUBHUMAN LOWER THIRD HEIGHT

fwhr of entire face: 1.34 (ideal: 1.32 - 1.4)

canthal tilt: 7.9 positive in right, 10 positive in left. LITERAL ASIAN AMOUNT OF CANTHAL TILT WITHOUT BEING ASIAN TO GET EXOTIC HALO AND FETISHED BY HOT WHITE GIRLS.

Tilt right
Tilt left

Yes I know there are more ratios but I don't want to measure all of them, I could though. Ok now a quick side analysis of only a few measurements because I don't want to spend time on this lean guy that looks nothing special.

Side analysis:

Picture used:

Chico side

Mentolabial angle: 131.6 degrees (ideal: 115 - 125) When someone has a good gonial angle like him and doesn't get this measurement, it means he is a CHINCEL EVEN IN PROJECTION.

Mento labial angle

Facial convexity angle - nasal tip: 151 degrees (ideal: 142 - 150) HE LACKS CHIN PROJECTION BUT HIS BASE OF THE NOSE ALSO LACKS PROJECTION, HE NEEDS A MIDFACE IMPLANT WITH HIS CHIN AUGMENTATION.

Total facial convexity

Facial convexity angle - subnasal: 175 degrees (ideal: 169 - 175)
He got this barely, but still he needs more midface and chin projection.

Convexity

Conclusion:

The first time I saw chico he just looked like a lean young 16 year old attractive guy that I would imagine decently attractive guys in the west to look like. It made me confused why people were worshipping so hard.

user @6485b025t said it well:

"The real blackpill was that Chico was never good looking, that is to say, people here coped by calling him 8 PSL despite being boneless and even eye area being overrated so that people could cope with their shitty features under the pretense of being blackpilled

if you unironically think Chico is 7 PSL or even 6 PSL or even above average it’s probably bc you have shitty features like small chin and weak bones and weak browridge

it’s always subhumans on .me that think Chico is gling"

This is my longest thread so far even though it is still a very short analysis I could do more measuring on other things but I don't want to spend the time. If you have anyone else I should analyze let me know.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, It'snotover, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
Dnrd + Cope and seethe

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, SurgeryEnjoyer, Graham and 15 others

keep crying for him

REMINDER THAT YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A MILLIONAIRE FROM YOUR LOOKS ALONE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ballexploder64, LightSkinNoob, copefuel and 1 other person
the iq of measuring ratios when he’s looking up

kys asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, ballexploder64, tyleriol and 11 others
cope

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sibience
the iq of measuring ratios when he’s looking up and a picture taken from an angle from above

kys asap

YOU THINK ANY OF HIS RATIOS LIKE FWHR WILL BE BETTER FROM HEAD ON OR A LITTLE DOWN? AHAHAHAHA

Keep crying for the monster

REMINDER THAT YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A MILLIONAIRE FROM YOUR LOOKS ALONE

AHAHHAHHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY GOING STRANGERDANGER MODE DOING HIS WORK FOR HIM
Dnrd + Cope and seethe

chicoper detected

AHAHHAHHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY GOING STRANGERDANGER MODE DOING HIS WORK FOR HIM

chicoper detected

You measured all the ratios wrong

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballexploder64, wonder12, sibience and 1 other person
Short introduction:

For a long time people here coped with the term "harmony." Usually when most people here say "harmony" it just means a guy looks on the more feminine side and having a good nose. Chico is one of these guys.

Well if you actually analyze his face like I did, you will know he is nothing special. Even before analyzing I knew he was a boneless chincel but anyways this is to prove that HE IS ALSO A HAROMONYCEL too and gets mogged by me.

* For all my measurements, all are measured by me multiple times for precise accuracy. I'm measuring in photoshop with a lot of zoom, so all of my measurements are very accurate, unlike many other people on this site.

Frontal analysis:

View attachment 1987470

Midface ratio: .97 (ideal: 1 - 1.05) (JFL midface ratio is WORSHIPPED on here). Again, I measured all of these ratios/angles correctly, I know some of you want to cope to deny reality so here:

View attachment 1987492

But this isn't that bad because his cupid's bow causes a longer midface, and a cupids bow is ideal. But I still have good cupids bow and have this ideal ratio.

Bizygo to bigonion: .88 (ideal: .85 - .91) WOW not bad chico the "harmony god" finally got one!

Chin to philtrum: 2.39 (ideal: 2.55 - 2.95) Not only is he a chincel in width and shape. HE IS ALSO CHIN HEIGHTCEL. He is the ULTIMATE CHINCEL.

Top third: 34.3% middle: 34.3% lower: 31.37% (ideal: slightly longer lower third than other thirds) AGAIN COMPLETELY SUBHUMAN LOWER THIRD HEIGHT

canthal tilt: 7.9 positive in right, 10 positive in left. LITERAL ASIAN AMOUNT OF CANTHAL TILT WITHOUT BEING ASIAN TO GET EXOTIC HALO AND FETISHED BY HOT WHITE GIRLS.

View attachment 1987507View attachment 1987508

Yes I know there are more ratios but I don't want to measure all of them, I could though. Ok now a quick side analysis of only a few measurements because I don't want to spend time on this lean guy that looks nothing special.

Side analysis:

Picture used:

View attachment 1987544

Mentolabial angle: 131.6 degrees (ideal: 115 - 125) When someone has a good gonial angle like him and doesn't get this measurement, it means he is a CHINCEL EVEN IN PROJECTION.

View attachment 1987554

Facial convexity angle - nasal tip: 151 degrees (ideal: 142 - 150) HE LACKS CHIN PROJECTION BUT HIS BASE OF THE NOSE ALSO LACKS PROJECTION, HE NEEDS A MIDFACE IMPLANT WITH HIS CHIN AUGMENTATION.

View attachment 1987570

Facial convexity angle - subnasal: 175 degrees (ideal: 169 - 175) He got this barely, but still he needs more midface and chin projection.

View attachment 1987573

Conclusion:

The first time I saw chico he just looked like a lean young 16 year old attractive guy that I would imagine decently attractive guys in the west to look like. It made me confused why people were worshipping so hard.

"The real blackpill was that Chico was never good looking, that is to say, people here coped by calling him 8 PSL despite being boneless and even eye area being overrated so that people could cope with their shitty features under the pretense of being blackpilled

if you unironically think Chico is 7 PSL or even 6 PSL or even above average it’s probably bc you have shitty features like small chin and weak bones and weak browridge

This is my longest thread so far even though it is still a very short analysis I could do more measuring on other things but I don't want to spend the time. If you have anyone else I should analyze let me know.
Not reading all that but you do have a point in that he doesn't have the bones a lot of top tier PSL guys do. Chico is proof you can still be amazing looking without great bone structure

• +1
Reactions: sibience
No I didn't, what ratios were wrong?
His esr is perfect
His midface is 1.01
Canthal tilt is 7 if we average both out
Every other ratio is perfect expect his alar base is a bit too wide

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai and sibience

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, sibience and Deleted member 21969
Not reading all that but you do have a point in that he doesn't have the bones a lot of top tier PSL guys do. Chico is proof you can still be amazing looking without great bone structure

Yes and it also proves that normies have always had female gaze, because even 10-20 years ago normies would say that tiktok eboys and chico are very beautiful and stuff.

But I still think he is just leanmaxxed and those lean face genes are good but his other features are not that great.

His esr is perfect
His midface is 1.01
Canthal tilt is 7 if we average both out
Every other ratio is perfect expect his alar base is a bit too wide

I didn't measure his ES ratio.

His midface is not 1.01, I measured many times.

Ehh canthal tilt yeah it is around there I still did not measure wrong, averaged out mine measured 9. But the guy measuring it in that video was doing it at a more head on angle mine was the most smallest bit above angle, very little difference.

His alar base is not too wide. And no not every ratio is perfect, like his fwhr and his facial 3rd distribution.

I didn't measure his ES ratio.

His midface is not 1.01, I measured many times.

Ehh canthal tilt yeah it is around there I still did not measure wrong, averaged out mine measured 9. But the guy measuring it in that video was doing it at a more head on angle mine was the most smallest bit above angle, very little difference.

His alar base is not too wide. And no not every ratio is perfect, like his fwhr and his facial 3rd distribution.
19EBF42A D897 44A0 B6AE C56522E4372A

Hes an ethnic bloated htn atmost tbh

• +1
View attachment 1987613
Hes an ethnic bloated htn atmost tbh

All he needed in his prime was to get a wide square custom chin implant with maybe 2-3 mm projection and midface implant and he would be a psl god especially because his facial leanness genetics were very good.

You measured all the ratios wrong

I see how that guy measured 1.01 for midface, because his mouth is a bit open in that picture he measured. While my picture has his mouth closed on runway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 22126
All he needed in his prime was to get a wide square custom chin implant with maybe 2-3 mm projection and midface implant and he would be a psl god especially because his facial leanness genetics were very good.

I see how that guy measured 1.01 for midface, because his mouth is a bit open in that picture he measured. While my picture has his mouth closed on runway.
A foid once posted his dick on a insta story saying how it was so small

• JFL
A foid once posted his dick on a insta story saying how it was so small

He had a brutal descension but he still lifemogs me.

But tbh I might be coping when I say this idk... but I would rather be myself right now than be chico without surgery or his status, because I will be able to maintain my looks longer and surgerymax.

Short introduction:

Frontal analysis:

View attachment 1987470

View attachment 1987492

Chin to philtrum: 2.39 (ideal: 2.55 - 2.95) Not only is he a chincel in width and shape. HE IS ALSO CHIN HEIGHTCEL. He is the ULTIMATE CHINCEL.

Top third: 34.3% middle: 34.3% lower: 31.37% (ideal: slightly longer lower third than other thirds) AGAIN COMPLETELY SUBHUMAN LOWER THIRD HEIGHT

Side analysis:

Picture used:

View attachment 1987544

View attachment 1987554

View attachment 1987570

Facial convexity angle - subnasal: 175 degrees (ideal: 169 - 175) He got this barely, but still he needs more midface and chin projection.

View attachment 1987573

Conclusion:

Muh ratios muh psl Irrelevant to foids when they see him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Over and sibience
Muh ratios muh psl Irrelevant to foids when they see him

Yes he has high appeal becauase just be lean is very important any non deformed guy can get girls simping if he has lean face genes especially if they are young and have nice hair

Yes he has high appeal becauase just be lean is very important any non deformed guy can get girls simping if he has lean face genes especially if they are young and have nice hair
Just be lean? What are you taking about jfl

• +1
cope of the year

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and HarrierDuBois
Just be lean? What are you taking about jfl

Any guy with a lean face and looks normal can slay. Chico just looks like what I imagine a normal lean white guy with high cheekbones to look like.

Gooks should be banned.
cope of the year

Keep coping, chico literally looks asian except he doesn't have exotic halo and you all worship him while saying asians are ugly lol.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
dnr

• Hmm...
Is there literally any male model better looking than Francisco Lachowski? And I'm not talking about 2007 Chico with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Francisco who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in São Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Chico with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Francisco with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.Francisco Lachowski comes very close to perfection. There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance, the only flaws can be drawn when we go below the neck.. which is irrelevant when you consider his facial aesthetics.He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide (adds facial width) and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn't grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn't appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation (some of which are typically caused by allergies or force trauma).He has near perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with orthodontics (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced.The mandible is in an ideal position which means there's no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the aesthetic appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [western] diet and the rapid increase of allergies, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a nice looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate testosterone levels and genetics to develop one). Lots of males that would normally develop a jaw similar to Lachowski's don't, because of mouth breathing or improper masticatory usage (the diet is too soft). It takes a perfect growing environment on top of good genes and hormone profile to develop a balanced facial structure like Lachowski's, and that's leaving out the individual features like the eye area, which in Lachowski's case is unique in itself.Now combine all this with the fact that he is over 6'2''. A good looking face with pretty features is hard to achieve when given a tall skeletal build. Most guys that you see with really pretty or handsome faces are 5'9'' to 5'11'', i.e. average height. You will very rarely see someone as aesthetic with masculine features as Francisco. You see beautiful women all the time and there's nothing admirable about being a pretty girl because it's so easily achievable and common. Beautiful men are an exception to the rule; something that should be admired, not only because of the beauty itself but the difficulty in achieving such beauty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 22126 and sibience
Is there literally any male model better looking than Francisco Lachowski? And I'm not talking about 2007 Chico with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Francisco who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in São Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Chico with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Francisco with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.Francisco Lachowski comes very close to perfection. There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance, the only flaws can be drawn when we go below the neck.. which is irrelevant when you consider his facial aesthetics.He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide (adds facial width) and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn't grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn't appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation (some of which are typically caused by allergies or force trauma).He has near perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with orthodontics (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced.The mandible is in an ideal position which means there's no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the aesthetic appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [western] diet and the rapid increase of allergies, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a nice looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate testosterone levels and genetics to develop one). Lots of males that would normally develop a jaw similar to Lachowski's don't, because of mouth breathing or improper masticatory usage (the diet is too soft). It takes a perfect growing environment on top of good genes and hormone profile to develop a balanced facial structure like Lachowski's, and that's leaving out the individual features like the eye area, which in Lachowski's case is unique in itself.Now combine all this with the fact that he is over 6'2''. A good looking face with pretty features is hard to achieve when given a tall skeletal build. Most guys that you see with really pretty or handsome faces are 5'9'' to 5'11'', i.e. average height. You will very rarely see someone as aesthetic with masculine features as Francisco. You see beautiful women all the time and there's nothing admirable about being a pretty girl because it's so easily achievable and common. Beautiful men are an exception to the rule; something that should be admired, not only because of the beauty itself but the difficulty in achieving such beauty.

dnr copypasta

typical chicoper. man even normies cope less than you guys and are more blackpilled.

jlf at the retard who said "chico was never good looking"
sure he's not a hypermasc 8psl god with robust angularity and striking features like hernan drago but to say he isn't good looking is delusional
also thats autism

nonetheless he had the entire female population of the internet fawning over him in the early 2010s
do you honestly think "a decently young attractive 16 year old guy in the west" is capable of that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, LightSkinNoob, Over and 1 other person
Not a word

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and sibience
jlf at the retard who said "chico was never good looking"
sure he's not a hypermasc 8psl god with robust angularity and striking features like hernan drago but to say he isn't good looking is delusional
also thats autism

nonetheless he had the entire female population of the internet fawning over him in the early 2010s
do you honestly think "a decently young attractive 16 year old guy in the west" is capable of that

that is typical chicope. "so many girls like him!!!"

So many girls love 3 psl kpop guys and they don't even have lean face which is one of the most important traits for attractiveness.

And no hernan drago is subhuman ogre, many girls find him disgusting.

What you guys forget to compare him to are tiktok boys, girls prefer vinnie hacker and other guys like jensen ackles, they aren't attractive and they beat the "psl god" chico.

wait what
you unironically do not consider vinnie, hernan, chico, kpop stars, and jenson to be attractive individuals?
over for 100% of the male population then

who even counts as an attractive male at this point

• +1
Very good thread OP.
9693d2ccbf7d3adf47f57853c6609db7.jpg

• +1
wait what
you unironically do not consider vinnie, hernan, chico, kpop stars, and jenson to be attractive individuals?
over for 100% of the male population then

who even counts as an attractive male at this point

kpop stars are literally like 3 psl just for the fact not enough dimorphism and facial fat they get fillers and shit like taehyung.

chico is 5psl in my opinion that is attractive but not special.

I would imagine an above average white guy to look maybe a little worse than chico when lean but many ethnics here say average white is ugly.

An attractive guy would be good features from someone like zach cox (blue eyes, ramus (chin height), red undertones) with Oussama Guessoums dark coloring and bones and also tanned.

But both already mog chico extremely hard.

But on instagram there are so many whites that mog chico just take a scroll in the explore section lol.

kpop stars are literally like 3 psl just for the fact not enough dimorphism and facial fat they get fillers and shit like taehyung.

chico is 5psl in my opinion that is attractive but not special.

I would imagine an above average white guy to look maybe a little worse than chico when lean but many ethnics here say average white is ugly.

An attractive guy would be good features from someone like zach cox (blue eyes, ramus (chin height), red undertones) with Oussama Guessoums dark coloring and bones and also tanned.

But both already mog chico extremely hard.

But on instagram there are so many whites that mog chico just take a scroll in the explore section lol.
interesting perspective

whats your reasoning as for why the ever so common phenomena of pretty boys such as pic rel blowing up on tiktok with millions of likes/followers exists then?

if these are 5psl non sexually dimorphic, slightly above average, nothing special lean white guys
same with the kpop guys ig
why do you think theyre doing so well on social media despite lack of sexual dimorphism and bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Moggie
interesting perspective

whats your reasoning as for why the ever so common phenomena of pretty boys such as pic rel blowing up on tiktok with millions of likes/followers exists then?
View attachment 1988768View attachment 1988773

if these are 5psl non sexually dimorphic, slightly above average, nothing special lean white guys
same with the kpop guys ig
why do you think theyre doing so well on social media despite lack of sexual dimorphism and bones

That guy does have decent dimorphism. Square chin, high and wide nasal bridge, very LEAN defined face even though the lighting and angles he is using. He is not ideal but has great appeal because of his eyelid exposure which is important for appeal.

Kpop stars don't have dimorphism because lean face is one of the most dimorphic traits.

That guy does have decent dimorphism. Square chin, high and wide nasal bridge, very LEAN defined face even though the lighting and angles he is using. He is not ideal but has great appeal because of his eyelid exposure which is important for appeal.

Kpop stars don't have dimorphism because lean face is one of the most dimorphic traits.
ok sure but why do kpop stars even have appeal in the first place
surely a 3psl non dimorphic male should be rotting in his basement posting on incel forums, not headlining lollapalooza

• +1
ok sure but why do kpop stars even have appeal in the first place
surely a 3psl non dimorphic male should be rotting in his basement posting on incel forums, not headlining lollapalooza

I'm not sure, it could be fetish, media halo, exotic, ....

I think a lot of girls see them as pets, but they are still attracted because of the beauty I guess, kind of like the dogpill.

Many of the fans worship them like gods and have posters and cards of them. Also status too. And girls like cute things.

But they still like dimorphism, which is why V (taehyung) and other more dimorphic kpop stars with wider chins and necks get simped for way more than the others, even though all of them have feminine fat distribution in face or get fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
Any guy with a lean face and looks normal can slay. Chico just looks like what I imagine a normal lean white guy with high cheekbones to look like.

Keep coping, chico literally looks asian except he doesn't have exotic halo and you all worship him while saying asians are ugly lol.
desist

• JFL
Bro someone said this about Alain Delon u copied and pasted but fair enough u still got a point but why copy and paste exactly even the measurements

• Woah

no he is turanid not asian

• +1
Bro someone said this about Alain Delon u copied and pasted but fair enough u still got a point but why copy and paste exactly even the measurements
idk i just found in an old looksmax thread and thought it was funny
chico mogs alain though

• JFL
idk i just found in an old looksmax thread and thought it was funny
chico mogs alain though
Meh is equal imo I think both have best harmony but Alain has better bone structure better colouring and pheno only think is chico is way taller

• +1
Meh is equal imo I think both have best harmony but Alain has better bone structure better colouring and pheno only think is chico is way taller
5'10 vs 6'4
never began for the harmonic twink alain

• +1
@StrangerDanger
Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, sibience and Over
Short introduction:

Frontal analysis:

View attachment 1987470

View attachment 1987492

Side analysis:

Picture used:

View attachment 1987544

View attachment 1987554

View attachment 1987570

View attachment 1987573

Conclusion:

muh FWHR
Muh midface ratio
Muh maxilla 0,00048mm backwards
Muh canthal tilt
Muh numbers
Muh jaw angle

50BDF3FA 4101 4CF4 8F3C EDB6C9193C3B

Meanwhile Chico was worshipped on Wattpad and YouTube by prime JBs dreaming about him fucking them raw, and still is worshipped on IG and Tiktok

He fucked girls every weekend with his bros Marlon and Barrett and did threesomes with milfs

At the same time your subhuman ass is rotting home writing essays barking for him, when Chico is on vacation on his last IG post then later creampieing his cute loyal wife and play some football with his kids

Kill yourself it’s over for you

A68B7071 988A 41D8 B0AB B41583E78CBA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, sibience, Kroker and 1 other person