Francisco "chico" Lachowski Facial Analysis. He is a boneless 5PSL facial harmonycel and gets mogged by me, an east asian. CHICOPERS WILL STILL COPE!

Not a single molecule chink.

Chico mogs you to suicide, brings you back to life, and makes you kill yourself again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 22126, sibience and 2 others
@StrangerDanger
Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

@krisal is his alt and got paid by chico already for defending him

no he is turanid not asian

He basically looks asian.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
muh FWHR
Muh midface ratio
Muh maxilla 0,00048mm backwards
Muh canthal tilt
Muh numbers
Muh jaw angle

View attachment 1990081

View attachment 1990081
View attachment 1990081

Meanwhile Chico was worshipped on Wattpad and YouTube by prime JBs dreaming about him fucking them raw, and still is worshipped on IG and Tiktok

He fucked girls every weekend with his bros Marlon and Barrett and did threesomes with milfs

At the same time your subhuman ass is rotting home writing essays barking for him, when Chico is on vacation on his last IG post then later creampieing his cute loyal wife and play some football with his kids

Kill yourself it’s over for you

View attachment 1990085

AHAHHAHA you guys are the psl autists who always critique anyone's fwhr or objective measurements of guys that don't have any status but when the chico that has so much psl forums status GETS EXPOSED for haivng no harmony you guys COPE AHAHAHHAHA

Not a single molecule chink.

Chico mogs you to suicide, brings you back to life, and makes you kill yourself again.

He only mogs me right now because my face equal to a white guy having 65% body fat.

AFTER MY FACIAL LIPO AND OTHER THINGS I WILL MOG HIM SO HARD

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: sibience