front camera is fraud/cope most of the time

finn899

finn899

Kraken
this will make alot of you mad but the reality is the front camera hides most asymetries/will make your face/skull look way more proportionate then it actually is irl,even alot of tiktok prettyboys you see if you are only use to seeing them in front camera they will look way worse when you see them irl,thats why its dangerous to only use front camera on dating apps because it looks way different and misleading compared to back camera,only exception to this is if you have a really symetrical and balanced face like most actors do then you will look actually better irl/bacl camera then on front camera

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
this will make alot of you mad but the reality is the front camera hides most asymetries/will make your face/skull look way more proportionate then it actually is irl,even alot of tiktok prettyboys you see if you are only use to seeing them in front camera they will look way worse when you see them irl,thats why its dangerous to only use front camera on dating apps because it looks way different and misleading compared to back camera,only exception to this is if you have a really symetrical and balanced face like most actors do then you will look actually better irl/bacl camera then on front camera View attachment 2542174View attachment 2542175
I look much better on the back camera

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision and Nick.Harte
I look like shit on both cameras

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 20064, wayme and 1 other person
I look much better on the back camera
thats good bc normies look way better on front camera,real htns and above look better in back camera mid range photos which is way closer to what you look like irl

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Xangsane
thats good bc normies look way better on front camera,real htns and above look better in back camera mid range photos which is way closer to what you look like irl
when I take good photos I always use the self timer and back camera. The front camera makes my midface look long and my nose look long.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
For me selfie camera better than the back unless it's far

when I take good photos I always use the self timer and back camera. The front camera makes my midface look long and my nose look long.
the front camera does that it also makes your forehead/ears look bigger then what they actually are and it really misleads eye spacing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
the front camera does that it also makes your forehead/ears look bigger then what they actually are and it really misleads eye spacing
I hate the front camera so much.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
this will make alot of you mad but the reality is the front camera hides most asymetries/will make your face/skull look way more proportionate then it actually is irl,even alot of tiktok prettyboys you see if you are only use to seeing them in front camera they will look way worse when you see them irl,thats why its dangerous to only use front camera on dating apps because it looks way different and misleading compared to back camera,only exception to this is if you have a really symetrical and balanced face like most actors do then you will look actually better irl/bacl camera then on front camera View attachment 2542174View attachment 2542175
I look like a frog on the back camera

I look like a frog on the back camera
you have to fix whatever is making you look like that bc i promise you thats how ppl actually see you not front camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
front camera looks like dogshit without good natural lighting and even then my harmony is fucked, i look much better in real photos cause my face looks wider.

front camera looks like dogshit without good natural lighting and even then my harmony is fucked, i look much better in real photos cause my face looks wider.
tbh i think its nearly impossible to look genuinely good in front camera bad lighting,but atleast you look good in what actually matters

bro what's the point u tryna make with those pics, he looks way better in the far away shot

tbh i think its nearly impossible to look genuinely good in front camera bad lighting,but atleast you look good in what actually matters
is it bad that I look better at the back than the front?

tryna take some selfies with ur front camera in shit lighting is a quick way to kill ur self esteem

Front camera makes your fwhr smaller

I look like a pig in both.

thats why ur selfies need to be from an arms length

not true i look horse faced in front camera but good harmony in mirror/ back camera

To this day I still don't fucking know what is the most accurate version of you closest to what others see

To this day I still don't fucking know what is the most accurate version of you closest to what others see
if you ever watch movies with proffesional cameras and they record like 6 feet away at most shots that is the most accurate and its identical to what they really look like,for people with iphones the most accurate is 6 feet away eye level back camera

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
not true i look horse faced in front camera but good harmony in mirror/ back camera
it all depends on your facial features bro,normies look better in selfies and better looking ppl do in back camera,if you go on one of your freinds insta i guarentee you will see ppl in selfies you know dont look near that good irl bc its different

I had a photo taken for graduation I looked alright my eye area looked way better tho but my asymmetry were visible. Most of it was just from less bones on right side of face + fat. But when I take back camera photos my entire face is deformed jfl

Yeah cause you can take advantage of lens distortion to make certain features bigger/smaller

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back