FRUITS ARE A MEME FOOD

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
FRUITS ARE THE SINGLE MOST MEME FOOD THERE IS. LITERALLY EVERYONES SAYING THEY ARE HEALTHY

THEY ARE PACKED WITH FRUCTOSE (=INSULIN RESISTANCE + LOW T/HIGH E) AND VITAMINS YOU CAN GET FROM A MILLION OTHER NON FRUIT SOURCES (=LIVER)

ENJOY YOUR TYPE 2 DIABETES RETARDS

JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SATISFY YOUR SUGAR CRAVINGS YOU FAT FUCKING PIG (=@blackoutwhitein)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23615, stunna, |Daddy_Zygos| and 27 others
Yeah, instead of eating sweets you can eat fruits but it shouldn't be a constant part of your diet.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Yeah, instead of eating sweets you can eat fruits but it shouldn't be a constant part of your diet.
THEY ARE THE EXACT SAME THING FAGGOT, JUST FUCKING EAT MEAT OR MAKE YOUR OWN FOOD WITH ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS

DONT EVEN EAT THAT SHIT ONCE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, The Dude Abides and ChoSeungHui
i haven't intentionally eaten a fruit in over 7 years

not for that reason though, the reason being that i'm a giant manchild, but you know.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
i haven't intentionally eaten a fruit in over 7 years

not for that reason though, the reason being that i'm a giant manchild, but you know.
more manly than the cucks saying fruits are good

"but muh vitamins bro!"

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and UndercovrNormie
I think it's hilarous when sweet foods are labelled sugar-free but contain olagofructose.
btw vegans are the main culprits of fruit is healthy cope

more manly than the cucks saying fruits are good

"but muh vitamins bro!"
not much manlier than being a manchild with 0 inhibition tbf

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Protein bars are just candy :lul::lul:
i got some good ones for my cravings bro, 4g carbs, 0 sugar

just gotta make sure they dont use shit like maltitol or IMO

I just eat bananas. I mix it with oatmeal and peanut butter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
or protein bars with 40g of sugar JFL

height?
only 5'10 barefoot. Getting some Nike Airmax shoes and some lifts soon though so as far as anyone irl is concerned, I'm 6'

Pretty wide shoulders, though.

I eat some berries everyday other than that none (unless you count avocados or tomatoes as fruit)

I just eat bananas. I mix it with oatmeal and peanut butter.
bananas have an incredibly high level of fructose, youre fucking yourself up. especially once you start mk

peanut butter (unless its only pb, nothing else added) has sugar

combine that with the effects of oatmeal on your blood sugar

its a horrible meal
I eat some berries everyday other than that none (unless you count avocados or tomatoes as fruit)
berries are just as bad. they might be lower in fructose but theyre really small and youll eat a bunch of them. I used to eat half a kilo of strawberries in like 15 mins back when I was a fat fuck

only 5'10 barefoot. Getting some Nike Airmax shoes and some lifts soon though so as far as anyone irl is concerned, I'm 6'

Pretty wide shoulders, though.
i would get some airmax shoes but im a poornigga

i also have decently wide shoulders but at 5'7'' its ogre

GL with the arimaxmaxx

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and RedKeyboard
especially once you start mk
Yeah I heard Mk 677 increases risk of diabetes I still don't understand the full science behind it tho. I''ll drop a bunch of carb sources when I start anyway but I'm bulking.

Yeah I heard Mk 677 increases risk of diabetes I still don't understand the full science behind it tho. I''ll drop a bunch of carb sources when I start anyway but I'm bulking.
you dont need any carbs for bulking, but if you want extra strength then 50-75g of some (but not from sugary foods) before gym will give you more strength and help the muscles build faster (but if on mk, you wont need any at all)

other than that, you dont need any trough the day jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
i would get some airmax shoes but im a poornigga

i also have decently wide shoulders but at 5'7'' its ogre

GL with the arimaxmaxx
Location? only ogre if youre in a tall location i suppose?

Could try adidas hoops, only £35 in the U.K idk about elsewhere, but theyre high top sneakers so you could easily fit lifts in and fraud 1-2 inches i suppose.

Location? only ogre if youre in a tall location i suppose?

Could try adidas hoops, only £35 in the U.K idk about elsewhere, but theyre high top sneakers so you could easily fit lifts in and fraud 1-2 inches i suppose.
the average height per country is a meme. sure, some kids here (Romania) are my height or lower but it doesnt matter since theres still plenty of guys over 6 foot

I will go look for thick ass shoes in a few days and put some thin lifts in it too (dont want to suddenly look like ive grown 10 cm jfl)

no fruits for frame

the average height per country is a meme. sure, some kids here (Romania) are my height or lower but it doesnt matter since theres still plenty of guys over 6 foot

I will go look for thick ass shoes in a few days and put some thin lifts in it too (dont want to suddenly look like ive grown 10 cm jfl)
I mean kinda, but like Netherlands and Scandinavia is quite tall on average so it has some basis.

Thats whats holding me back frauding to like 6"2 or 6"3 tbh, a decent amount of my close friends are 6"2 and 6"3 , brother 6"4 so they would be able to tell im frauding if i randomly shoot up from just under 6"1 to 6"3.

I'd suggest if you can save up for it to get 3 pairs, maybe some timbs, doc martens, and high top sneakers as these are all quite versatile and can go with most outfits. It's an investment but you won't have to invest again for a while.

I just eat meat and keep my insuline low. I can eat so much food and not gain body fat. I get all the nutrients I need from fatty meat.

When I read threads like this I seriously think everyone on this this is retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CrackyLolra, Deleted member 6310, balding17yomanletcel and 6 others
I mean kinda, but like Netherlands and Scandinavia is quite tall on average so it has some basis.

Thats whats holding me back frauding to like 6"2 or 6"3 tbh, a decent amount of my close friends are 6"2 and 6"3 , brother 6"4 so they would be able to tell im frauding if i randomly shoot up from just under 6"1 to 6"3.

I'd suggest if you can save up for it to get 3 pairs, maybe some timbs, doc martens, and high top sneakers as these are all quite versatile and can go with most outfits. It's an investment but you won't have to invest again for a while.
too many pairs. I dont care for fashion, I wear the same shit everyday (hoodie, sport pants, shoes)

When I read threads like this I seriously think everyone on this this is retarded.
TRY TO DISPROVE MY THREAD YOU FAT FUCK

I just eat meat and keep my insuline low. I can eat so much food and not gain body fat. I get all the nutrients I need from fatty meat.
Is dairy good? i love the glenisk whole fat organic yogurt here

TRY TO DISPROVE MY THREAD YOU FAT FUCK
I don't argue with sub 100 IQ retards and it's not like you presented any evidence to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Baki, Vishnuk and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190507-211506_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190507-211506_Chrome.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 78
  • +1
Reactions: Baki
fuck you man was just enjoying a few strawberries, am I really nowhere safe from your brutal pills?

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Have fun dying of scurvy OP ?

w-what do you mean fruits are a daily part of my diet since day 1 :feelsmega:

FRUITS ARE THE SINGLE MOST MEME FOOD THERE IS. LITERALLY EVERYONES SAYING THEY ARE HEALTHY

THEY ARE PACKED WITH FRUCTOSE (=INSULIN RESISTANCE + LOW T/HIGH E) AND VITAMINS YOU CAN GET FROM A MILLION OTHER NON FRUIT SOURCES (=LIVER)

JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SATISFY YOUR SUGAR CRAVINGS YOU FAT FUCKING PIG (=@blackoutwhitein)

fruits are amazing :love:

• +1
Reactions: Baki
Didn't Read a single word as I ate my banana.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

OP is probably a dumbass atheist also

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 1553
I stopped eating fruit and anything that grows under the ground. Legit just sugar and carbs

• +1
Reactions: Demir and RationalBrody
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I only add one banana to my disgusting shake.

I only get vitamins from carrots and spinach

Fruits are fucking gay jfl. Taste like shit and fat cunts eat them expecting to lose weight

what so you mean bro? im ascending so hard with raw vegan diet

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, Bur_01, Autist and 1 other person