Fuck acne

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

i will never have perfect skin i should just rope nothing helps ever

Well, what have you tried to get rid of it so far?

Well, what have you tried to get rid of it so far?
retinoids, other skincare products, acids, diet, now i bought taz 0,1% ll see what happens and will do 10mg accutane twice a week for the memes

retinoids, other skincare products, acids, diet, now i bought taz 0,1% ll see what happens and will do 10mg accutane twice a week for the memes
Accutane will work, but ask your GP if you can go on an elimination diet they might send you to a dietitian but just listen to them, use accutane as a last resort because accutane fucks with your body

Accutane will work, but ask your GP if you can go on an elimination diet they might send you to a dietitian but just listen to them, use accutane as a last resort because accutane fucks with your body
whats gp

imagine chads eats junk all day = chieseled and perfect skin, and me with diet still ugly and acne. reincarnation is the only way i believe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member
I did Accutane 2 times
I still have acne
moved to tears crying GIF

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Are you saying you're going to use taz and accutane at the same time? Topical actives are going to fry your skin on accutane. You have to choose one or the other. If you're this upset over your skin just go all in on accutane and dont do skincare other than gentle cleanser moisturizer and SPF.

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Are you saying you're going to use taz and accutane at the same time? Topical actives are going to fry your skin on accutane. You have to choose one or the other. If you're this upset over your skin just go all in on accutane and dont do skincare other than gentle cleanser moisturizer and SPF.
yea i will use 10mg twice a week and taz

don’t bones turn green ?

what are the harmful side effects tho?
I dont have anything that i know of permanently atleast.

While taking it my lips were dry

The higher the does the drier the lips

When i took 30 mg at times i woke up and my lips were dying so heavy vaseline is needed and 1 time my whole body froze for 2 seconds and i couldnt move.
Thats it,my skin was maybe a little dry,nothing major

• +1
Reactions: Running!
I dont have anything that i know of permanently atleast.

While taking it my lips were dry

The higher the does the drier the lips

When i took 30 mg at times i woke up and my lips were dying so heavy vaseline is needed and 1 time my whole body froze for 2 seconds and i couldnt move.
Thats it,my skin was maybe a little dry,nothing major
what if i go blind on 10mg daily?

• JFL
Reactions: IceBreaker0
Because accutane and retinoids both dry your skin out so if you are using both like an idiot you are probably going to damage your skin barrier and make the problem worse. So for the third time, either commit to accutane or use the taz without accutane

Because accutane and retinoids both dry your skin out so if you are using both like an idiot you are probably going to damage your skin barrier and make the problem worse. So for the third time, either commit to accutane or use the taz without accutane
i wont go on a normal dose of accutane, my case is mild soo 10mg twice a week with taz should do the work

Its a rare side effect apparently.

I can tell you that i dont have it,I was at the eye doctor last week i have perfect vision.

And i was out a few hours ago when it was dark.I can see perfectly

Do it or not thats on you
Ive read some redditors complained about it even on low doses such as 10mg, also accutane dryes out the eyes which is a bit of a problem
for me since after the lasek surgery my eyes are pretty dry already

Ive read some redditors complained about it even on low doses such as 10mg, also accutane dryes out the eyes which is a bit of a problem
for me since after the lasek surgery my eyes are pretty dry already
Now that you say it,my eyes are kinda dry.
But i think that was already before accutane so dont know

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Do you think red light will help with the hyperpigmentation

also i cant go on big dose of accutane because im self dosing, never been to the dermat l