FUCK Dr Mike JEW, Mewing without jawline stretching caused EVEN MORE recession.

Raydolf_Peatler

Raydolf_Peatler

Ray Peat = Visionary. Been lurking since 2022.
I have been mewing for like around 14 months and my face has become more recessed than it was before. I was confused at how this could happen but I went on reddit and another guy had the same problem.

This was his before

And this is his after

The problem : Mewing can cause your masseter muscles to become tight and since the forces of the masseter muscles act in opposite directions to the maxilla, tight masseter muscles cause recession. In the image bellow you can see the fibres of the masseter muscles are antagonistic to the maxilla. Mewing exposed your TMJ and that TMJ is what caused your facial recession.

The solution : The solution is to do TMJ stretches to prevent recession from tight masseter muscles. Do these stretches two times a day and you should be fine :

Don't underestimate the power of TMJ on facial recession. I saw this one guy tweet about how it is even more important to doing TMJ stretches than mewing as tight masseters will recess your maxilla. I did not believe him at the time. Now here I am, my maxilla went from being forwardly grown to recessed and at best flat in the most frauded pictures.

ITS OVER.
kill me now barney stinson GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, nobodyspecial369, gr34ter and 10 others
haha ass nigger

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeater23, PickleTheSlayer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Bookmarked till someone says this is cope

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and weebcel
he's just chin tucking low ass iq nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, agent0514, Tai Lung and 11 others
Bookmarked till someone says this is cope
not cope, please strech your jaw or you will become recessed like me.

Didn’t read but I saw a stupid before and after with obvious head tilt and then chin tuck with head tilted down, as well as a greycel poster so I already know the conclusion:

Shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: HaShem, agent0514, enchanted_elixir and 8 others
You can clearly see that his maxilla has recessed causing downward growth.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Didn’t read but I saw a stupid before and after with obvious head tilt and then chin tuck with head tilted down, as well as a greycel poster so I already know the conclusion:

Shit thread.
Go choke on Dr Mike JEWS dick until you cant breath.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Go choke on Dr Mike JEWS dick until you cant breath.
It’s you choking on his dick faggot. Your simple acknowledgement that mewing is anything but a complete meme and joke by making this thread is testament to that.

Mewing won’t do shit. It won’t recess or move your maxilla forward. His chin position is exactly the same relative to his lower lip if you just stop thinking emotionally like a Reddit/Tiktok coping normie and just open your eyes and focus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Patient A, Bushman and 1 other person
vs

"His face is the same bro" :lul:

He just got fat and he's raising his head in first pic.

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Bushman and overtier1011
I have been mewing for like around 14 months and my face has become more recessed than it was before. I was confused at how this could happen but I went on reddit and another guy had the same problem.

This was his before
View attachment 2578803

And this is his after
View attachment 2578804

The problem : Mewing can cause your masseter muscles to become tight and since the forces of the masseter muscles act in opposite directions to the maxilla, tight masseter muscles cause recession. In the image bellow you can see the fibres of the masseter muscles are antagonistic to the maxilla. Mewing exposed your TMJ and that TMJ is what caused your facial recession.
View attachment 2578808

The solution : The solution is to do TMJ stretches to prevent recession from tight masseter muscles. Do these stretches two times a day and you should be fine :

Don't underestimate the power of TMJ on facial recession. I saw this one guy tweet about how it is even more important to doing TMJ stretches than mewing as tight masseters will recess your maxilla. I did not believe him at the time. Now here I am, my maxilla went from being forwardly grown to recessed and at best flat in the most frauded pictures.

ITS OVER.

different angle, or do you think his eyebrow also got smaller?

This was his before
View attachment 2578803

And this is his after
View attachment 2578804

View attachment 2578808

ITS OVER.

this exercise works.

"and since the forces of the masseter muscles act in opposite directions to the maxilla" says who?

This was his before
View attachment 2578803

And this is his after
View attachment 2578804

View attachment 2578808

ITS OVER.

you had forward postrue in before and chin tuccked in after
Warm regawrds Dr jew

Attachments

• The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
    The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0
“masseter muscles cause recession “

💀🤙

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell
Different lighting
Different Angle

Mewing has always involved a lot of cope.

Just don’t mouth breath.

All these “before/after mewing” pictures also always involve a guy losing 150 lbs and getting a jaw surgery. But they always forget to mention that somehow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Feliezzx and Shkreliii
Mewing is something normal, that every child does through titty sucking, and stimulating the jaw, ur the one doing shit wrong jfl.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Maalik and tasmanian devil

Shit thread.
Many such cases

This was his before
View attachment 2578803

And this is his after
View attachment 2578804

View attachment 2578808

ITS OVER.

based christian chink. Fuck mike jew

Thanks for sharing the stretches. My dentist told me that aswell: facial muscles can literally recess you and prevent your palate from expanding

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell, datboijj, Running! and 1 other person
Thanks for sharing the stretches. My dentist told me that aswell: facial muscles can literally recess you and prevent your palate from expanding
tight masseter muscles or TMJ will make thigs worse not better.

If my jaw bothered me to the point where I'd willing to mew every single day all day with autistic dedication I would just have surgery.

If my jaw bothered me to the point where I'd willing to mew every single day all day with autistic dedication I would just have surgery.
just do oral vacuums and its it.

You can clearly see that his maxilla has recessed causing downward growth.
jfl u can see that his tongue is already up in the before you nigger, otherwise his hyoid would've dropped down

This was his before
View attachment 2578803

And this is his after
View attachment 2578804

View attachment 2578808

ITS OVER.

nice barney stinson gif

its just posture you retarded ray peat follower

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and Raydolf_Peatler
tight masseter muscles or TMJ will make thigs worse not better.
so will training massesters make you recessed? If yes at what age can you start training them to not interfere with bone development

so will training massesters make you recessed? If yes at what age can you start training them to not interfere with bone development
Just massage your masseters after training them, it's like saying you can't train legs because the glute muscles will pull on your spine and make you shorter JFL.

• +1
Reactions: niggacum492139 and cyprian_tomaszewski
This guy is brahminboss tier low iq who blabbers shit after reading some obscure meme research with extrapolated claims , fuckin low iq douchebag tryna sound smart

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
It’s you choking on his dick faggot. Your simple acknowledgement that mewing is anything but a complete meme and joke by making this thread is testament to that.

Mewing won’t do shit. It won’t recess or move your maxilla forward. His chin position is exactly the same relative to his lower lip if you just stop thinking emotionally like a Reddit/Tiktok coping normie and just open your eyes and focus.
i have seen 2 of my friends getting insane forward growth when they started running and streching regularly, they got mewing naturally and the result are insane i mean insane growth and bone. this is over the course of a year but a year made day night difference

i have seen 2 of my friends getting insane forward growth when they started running and streching regularly, they got mewing naturally and the result are insane i mean insane growth and bone. this is over the course of a year but a year made day night difference
They got lean and more defined bones. Also I bet the change wasn’t even that big.

They got lean and more defined bones. Also I bet the change wasn’t even that big.
nah they went from normal to forward grown face with that hollow cheek