FUCK FUCK JUST FUCKING FUCK I MISSED OUT ON GME/DOGECOIN BECAUSE I WAS HOSPITALIZED

MegamindCel

MegamindCel

6'2 Lankycel
I didn’t know about all that was happening. I can’t believe I’ve missed out on a once in a lifetime opportunity. Is it too late? I have about 100$ to invest currently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, IdiAmin, Uglyandfat and 4 others
I didn’t know about all that was happening. I can’t believe I’ve missed out on a once in a lifetime opportunity. Is it too late? I have about 100$ to invest currently
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: its not liftime opportunity if you only got 100bucks if i had to invest now id go for dogecoing but tbh its over for both for now, dogecoin will go up in the future tho

what are u telling me the 5 euro i spent on dogecoin was a meme
no jfl but idk i feel it'll backfire tbh
im coping hard and delusionmaxxing bc i missed out, take what i say with a pound of salt srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
no jfl but idk i feel it'll backfire tbh
im coping hard and delusionmaxxing bc i missed out, take what i say with a pound of salt srs
haha no worries lol. i know fuck all about actual stocks and cant buy since every site keeps nagging for verification im 18+. Crypto apps dont atleast the one i use. I just put 15 euro on it and spent it on BTC ETH Link and DOGE

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
haha no worries lol. i know fuck all about actual stocks and cant buy since every site keeps nagging for verification im 18+. Crypto apps dont atleast the one i use. I just put 15 euro on it and spent it on BTC ETH Link and DOGE
tbh idk much either thats why i was high inhib and not rlly investing jfl

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
You haven't missed out yet, retards

$320 is a steal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Lars, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel and turkproducer
you can try but you'll get blocked out by most brokers lol

Dogecoin is a shitload of pumps. Everyone group buys and the % rises it’s just a matter of whether people hold or dump.

Invest 1k and Made 200$ from dogecoin last night.

Lost half of it today from gamestop and BB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and getra
Were gonna pump and dump some penny stock here soon

Doge is bullshit only gme matters lol but i only have one stock so im not much better

You didn't miss shit. This shit happens every few years. Something happens in the stock market. A bunch of broke faggots want to hop in after it is too late. They don't do shit, and complain they missed on the next big thing.