Fuck the “Your Looks Will Fade” and “Looks Are Temporary” Copes

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Big cope. Youth last only one decade and after that it will get u down no mAtter how good u look. Blackpill is mental ill pill. U can get girls with ir social skill alone. Nobody is gonna give fuck about ur looks if u are Afraid of people. Looks are severly overated.

It’s a common platitude that normies spit. The ol’ “your looks won’t last forever.” No shit, your looks don’t last forever, but that doesn’t make them matter any less.

Would you rather live 30 years of an awesome life and 60 years of a shit life, or 90 years of a shit life? What about 110 years of a shit life? Why’d you pick the 30 years of an awesome life and 60 years of a shit life choice if temporary things don’t matter? Fuckin dweeb. Everything is temporary. The fact that you’d rather have 30 awesome years and 60 shitty years (90 total years) than have 110 shitty years demonstrates that temporary QOL can actually outweigh longevity.

Would you rather die right now or get raped and tortured throughout the next 10 years and then resume a normal life? I’d rather die, and I think most of you reading think the same. Oh but temporary pleasure/pain/fulfillment/money/status/women/etc. don’t matter because temporary things eventually end bro! Enough of that cope.

It’s all about the total gains. 100 units of happiness per year × 10 years is the same as 10 units of happiness per year × 100 years is the same as 500 units of happiness per year × 2 years. I can’t take it when normies (and copers here) blabber that happiness is more valuable just because it’s spread out over a longer term. Long-term isn’t inherently better than short-term; it’s all about the total gains!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, RTLBbc, borismonster and 15 others
Exactly an old Chad is much better than a old incel

It’s easy to tell if an old man had a good youth just from their personality they are always happy making jokes

Meanwhile the subhuman old men are grumpy complaining about everything

If u get 40 years of a good life you’ll have had enough happiness to last ur old age well and happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
It’s a common platitude that normies spit. The ol’ “your looks won’t last forever.” No shit, your looks don’t last forever, but that doesn’t make them matter any less.

Would you rather live 30 years of an awesome life and 60 years of a shit life, or 90 years of a shit life? What about 110 years of a shit life? Why’d you pick the 30 years of an awesome life and 60 years of a shit life choice if temporary things don’t matter? Fuckin dweeb. Everything is temporary.

Would you rather die right now or get raped and tortured for the next 10 years and then resume a normal life? I’d rather die, and I think most of you reading think the same. Oh but temporary pleasure/pain/fulfillment/money/status/women/etc. don’t matter because temporary things eventually end bro! Enough of that cope.

It’s all about the total gains. 100 units of happiness per year × 10 years is the same as 10 units of happiness per year × 100 years is the same as 500 units of happiness per year × 2 years. I can’t take it when normies (and copers here) blabber that happiness is more valuable just because it’s spread out over a longer term. Long-term isn’t inherently better than short-term; it’s all about the total gains!
You can get good enjoyable life without looking chad. Relationship are much more complicated than good looks. What kind of life is just fucking random girls from dating app? Thats pathecthic life. Simple grooming and having career is good enough to get good life. Researching for perfect look will lead u to mentallill land

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and thecel
You can get good enjoyable life without looking chad. Relationship are much more complicated than good looks. What kind of life is just fucking random girls from dating app? Thats pathecthic life.

But it’s easier if you’re a Chad, so it’s better to be a Chad. That’s all blackpillers are saying.

Why do normies always have to counter it with the obvious truisms “b-b-but looks aren’t EVERYthing” and “b-b-but it’s still possible without good looks”? It’s like normies have an instinct to always react to negatives with positives because they’re so damn averse to negativity. I await the day when a normie can just acknowledge a negative aspect of reality without following it up with something positive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and sudanguy
But it’s easier if you’re a Chad, so it’s better to be a Chad.
Its not easier. Nobody give fuck about homeless chad that cannot communicate with people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, borismonster and thecel

Would you rather live 30 years of an awesome life and 60 years of a shit life, or 90 years of a shit life? What about 110 years of a shit life? Why’d you pick the 30 years of an awesome life and 60 years of a shit life choice if temporary things don’t matter? Fuckin dweeb. Everything is temporary. The fact that you’d rather have 30 awesome years and 60 shitty years (90 total years) than have 110 shitty years demonstrates that temporary QOL can actually outweigh longevity.

Would you rather die right now or get raped and tortured throughout the next 10 years and then resume a normal life? I’d rather die, and I think most of you reading think the same. Oh but temporary pleasure/pain/fulfillment/money/status/women/etc. don’t matter because temporary things eventually end bro! Enough of that cope.

but Looksmaxxing won’t automatically give you a better life, your mind will remain the same, you can’t make up for spending prime years having 25.000 posts on an incel forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Lookologist003 and thecel
but Looksmaxxing won’t automatically give you a better life, your mind will remain the same, you can’t make up for spending prime years having 25.000 posts on an incel forum

Cope. Looksmaxing will automatically give you a better life as a matter of logical necessity. That doesn’t mean all your problems will be gone. That doesn’t mean your life will even be GOOD. But it will be better. It has to be, because you gained an advantage in 1 stat while your other stats stay the same.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster and Primalsplit

Dnrd every single word

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Its not easier. Nobody give fuck about homeless chad that cannot communicate with people.

JFL at your outlier mindset. Just like bluepillers. Bluepillers’ mental instinct is to instantly go to the outliers whenever a harsh generality is brought up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Cope. Looksmaxing will automatically give you a better life as a matter of logical necessity. That doesn’t mean all your problems will be gone. That doesn’t mean your life will even be GOOD. But it will be better. It has to be, because you gained an advantage in 1 stat while your other stats stay the same.
you are definitely severely autistic (or just a troll)

• Hmm...
JFL at your outlier mindset. Just like bluepillers. Bluepillers’ mental instinct is to instantly go to the outliers whenever a harsh generality is brought up.
Nigga lookmax to core and i can guarantee ur life will not get much better. Your looksmaxing mental state will TaKe ur mind. U will get fucking depressed if one girl will not give u lols and u think everythings is over. Thats how bad lookmaxing is. Funky makes over 10000 rating theards but never ever talk to an girl. This Forum is retarded. Im here only because Im dumb fuck.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Would have thought this was water here. Why are you on looksmax.org if not to maximize hedonistic pleasure from this cutthroat lookist society

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and thecel
you are definitely severely autistic (or just a troll)

How is it autistic to say that gaining advantages, as a rule, improves quality of life?

Does getting a university degree give you a better life? Does getting a healthier diet give you a better life? Does getting a job that pays well give you a better life? Does getting a GF give you a better life? The answer to all of these is yes. We’re talking about rules not exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

So why did you turn into a Thai tranny

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I dunno...

I will agree that Chad's life is 100000000x better compared to that of any incel or even normie, but that doesn't mean that looks don't fade. Let's be real, in 2024 even Chad probably gets cucked once he's over 30 and no longer in his prime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, LooksOrDeath, latincell95 and 1 other person
I dunno...

I will agree that Chad's life is 100000000x better compared to that of any incel or even normie, but that doesn't mean that looks don't fade. Let's be real, in 2024 even Chad probably gets cucked once he's over 30 and no longer in his prime.

Looks do fade, but the fact that they fade doesn’t make them irrelevant to life satisfaction. I’d rather live 30 years a Chad than a millennium an incel.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and LooksOrDeath