fuck this shit

viniciz

viniciz

my barber fucked me up again i told him to take just a LITTLE from the top and he practically made me fucking bald i want to kill him and rape his whole family fuck life now I gotta wear a fuckin hat for 3 months. never trust turkish barbers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, SensitiveYoungMan and Lokki
my barber fucked me up again i told him to take just a LITTLE from the top and he practically made me fucking bald i want to kill him and rape his whole family fuck life now I gotta wear a fuckin hat for 3 months. never trust turkish barbers a pic of the haircut rn
pm me a pic of the haircut rn

Confidence Is Key bro

• JFL
Reactions: yen
Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

my barber fucked me up again i told him to take just a LITTLE from the top and he practically made me fucking bald i want to kill him and rape his whole family fuck life now I gotta wear a fuckin hat for 3 months. never trust turkish barbers

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and viniciz
Barber took 5 inches from m when I asked for a trim. Lol. It’s actually funny on how stupid the situation is. If only I were nt maxxed I would stopped the barber as soon as I noticed they were cutting too much

>barber

Immediately stopped reading, haircuts are retarded

he pushed my fucking hairline too nigga i wanna kms now

just look at that diabolical shit

Literally happened to me on saturday. I think it made me look at lot worse and I asked my friend to rate me and he said I am probably low mtn or ltn I WAS HTN POTENTIAL BEFORE MY FUCKING HAIRCUT and multiple people commented on it today like "haha your hair is so short did your barber mess up" and the girl im talking to said "i mean its okay but i kinda liked your previous hair a lot more" which means she hates my hair

And I cant even fucking buzz them because that would look even worse and take more time to grow fucking broootal

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Literally happened to me on sunday. I think it made me look at lot worse and I asked my friend to rate me and he said I am probably low mtn or ltn I WAS HTN POTENTIAL BEFORE MY FUCKING HAIRCUT and multiple people commented on it today like "haha your hair is so short did your barber mess up" and the girl im talking to said "i mean its okay but i kinda liked your previous hair a lot more" which means she hates my hair

And I cant even fucking buzz them because that would look even worse and take more time to grow fucking broootal
same shit bro look what he did to me 💀

• So Sad
Reactions: Lokki

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Yours is alright bro you got no meaning to complain..
I mean I can agree that your barber fucked you up more but I went from having medium long hair to short

Its a huge change so it will look bad for a while

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
this is the case for every barber jfl, last months a barber fucked me up as well, they won't trim u at all, just gonna make u bald

I'm cutting my own hair next time, u should do the same, it's pretty easy ngl, if u only gotta trim

bruh why u and @LooksThinker have same hair color and forehead, are u an alt
Finngolian Genes

Thats the same thing as you ask a chinese man are him and his friend related because their hair type is the same

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232