FUROSEMIDE 80 MG RESULTS WITH PICS AND FULL VIDEO

basic.yash

basic.yash

Bronze
It worked :feelswow:
I just woke up. fuck i should've took it in morning to see results at night
I don't think it's placebo effect or anything coz I've been pissing like crazy
It may look exact the same in video but when i see in mirror i can see difference
And please don't be disrespectful i was fucked up after my exam i studied 8-9 hours every day and didn't exercised a month:feelsrope:
Here's the video
No clenching no mewing no frauding or lighting

After 11:03 AM

Comparison
Screenshot 2023 1230 120746

@pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer @j05 @Napoleon1800 @coispet @distance decay @Tr0ubLe @BlondeDelon @Sondern @Eli @Mr. President

Attachments

• InShot_20231230_114715629 (1).mp4
    7.9 MB
    7.9 MB
  • InShot_20231230_115640500.mp4
    6.7 MB
    7.9 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, capybar, finn899 and 11 others
@nunotherone

Any side effects you noticed?

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 32485
Yes
I was thirsty as fuck and stomach cramp
That's all all nigger who said I'll die I'm still fine
Definitely worked, facial leanness is noticeably more pronounced with similar lighting.

Dunno about the long term consistent usability of this though. Like thirst and cramps are obvious signs of dehydration, and chronic dehydration can't be good for skin, gym, renal function, and just - feeling good in general.

Looks like a no brainer for special occasions though, good stuff.

• Love it
mirin

• Love it
Definitely notice a difference, much more definition. Consistent use wouldn’t be viable though. Might try this out myself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin and basic.yash
Ur nose is debloated too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and basic.yash
Wow, really good job i’m happy for you!

Results are more than i thought tbh, i will try it too as soon as i get back home.

The dose was 80MG? And what do you have to do after taking it, just not drink?

• Love it
Definitely worked, facial leanness is noticeably more pronounced with similar lighting.

Dunno about the long term consistent usability of this though. Like thirst and cramps are obvious signs of dehydration, and chronic dehydration can't be good for skin, gym, renal function, and just - feeling good in general.

Looks like a no brainer for special occasions though, good stuff.
Yes it's so bad if you used it in a long term and also I just took 80 mg and still having cramps like This
My acne looks same but i do feel weaker

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Definitely notice a difference, much more definition. Consistent use wouldn’t be viable though. Might try this out myself
It's crazy how cheap and underrated this thing is

Wow, really good job i’m happy for you!

Results are more than i thought tbh, i will try it too as soon as i get back home.

The dose was 80MG? And what do you have to do after taking it, just not drink?
Yes it was 80 mg
You gonna feel so dehydrated after that i didn't drink water from tomorrow all i did was eat apples and oranges

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Agree

Op don’t use it constantly unless you wanna damage ur liver

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash and Taro
It worked :feelswow:
I just woke up. fuck i should've took it in morning to see results at night
I don't think it's placebo effect or anything coz I've been pissing like crazy
It may look exact the same in video but when i see in mirror i can see difference
And please don't be disrespectful i was fucked up after my exam i studied 8-9 hours every day and didn't exercised a month:feelsrope:
Here's the video
No clenching no mewing no frauding or lighting
View attachment 2641596
View attachment 2641595
After 11:03 AM

Comparison
View attachment 2641597

@pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer @j05 @Napoleon1800 @coispet @distance decay @Tr0ubLe @BlondeDelon @Sondern @Eli @Mr. President
Few questions, were these results temporary? and was the debloating mostly local to your face or did you notice water retention lost around your entire body?

• +1
Few questions, were these results temporary? and was the debloating mostly local to your face or did you notice water retention lost around your entire body?
Yes the results are temporary it's my second day my face is still debloated but not that much.
I know how it works :feelshah:
Once you take it you're gonna piss lite yellow and at second time you go bathroom again if your piss looks transparent completely then it means it's working
Once it stops and the yellowish colour comes back it means all the excess water has been removed and now you're back to your normal state
I was focusing manly on face not my whole body
But i believe it can debloat ur body too

no way thats real,are you 100 percent you were not suckingin checks in the secound photo?

• JFL
no way thats real,are you 100 percent you were not suckingin checks in the secound photo?
I even opened my mouth to show you 😭
I'm not doing anything

• +1
I even opened my mouth to show you 😭
I'm not doing anything
looks way better bro,now you just gotta leanmax so you always have hollow checks

• Love it
looks way better bro,now you just gotta leanmax so you always have hollow checks
I can't do it rn bro i got 5 more exams coming gotta studymaxx first

• +1
I can't do it rn bro i got 5 more exams coming gotta studymaxx first
btw you shoukd start saving for rhino and get it later this yeqar it would ascend you hard

• +1
btw you shoukd start saving for rhino and get it later this yeqar it would ascend you hard
Nose isn't my main concern bhai it looks thin as soon as i enter in 60+ kg and I'm currently 69 my main problem is recessed maxilla

• Love it
Yes the results are temporary it's my second day my face is still debloated but not that much.
I know how it works :feelshah:
Once you take it you're gonna piss lite yellow and at second time you go bathroom again if your piss looks transparent completely then it means it's working
Once it stops and the yellowish colour comes back it means all the excess water has been removed and now you're back to your normal state
I was focusing manly on face not my whole body
But i believe it can debloat ur body too
How are you "focusing" on your face. If the substance is oral then youd have no control over which part of your body it debloats.

• +1
How are you "focusing" on your face. If the substance is oral then youd have no control over which part of your body it debloats.
Good question but the point I'm saying is different yes it's a oral substance but i didn't focused on my body all i wanted to see is if it works and maybe it could've debloated my body too but since I'm fat it would not make that much of a difference
Main focus was my face that time that's why i recorded it and not the whole body maybe I'll do it later once i reach in lean state with full body