• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
His FWHR would be higher if he had low set brows like me

higher fwhr = slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, thecel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Yeah, the ideal is a dolichocephalic skull with a good midface and decent fwhr. FWHR isn't something that should be ridicilously high.

Also brachycephaly is a female trait. Shorter lower third, wider shorter head etc. The reason Khabib doesn't look like a girl is because of his chad lower third and flat occiput and brow ridge etc

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, BonesAndHarmony and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Felixflux, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
👀👀👀👀👀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Chadelite
Yeah, the ideal is a dolichocephalic skull with a good midface and decent fwhr. FWHR isn't something that should be ridicilously high.

Also brachycephaly is a female trait. Shorter lower third, wider shorter head etc. The reason Khabib doesn't look like a girl is because of his chad lower third and flat occiput and brow ridge etc

Yeah exactly, midface and FWHR are two things where you don't want it to be either high nor low. As with almost all proportions, having them be average-ish is ideal. Hence a 1.0 midface and around mid 1.8's FWHR being "perfect". Meeks would benefit [albeit very slightly given how good looking he is] from a taller skull.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Ideal fwhr:
Pic1

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17872, It'snotover and 7 others

Cope 2-2.1 FWHR is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Felixflux and Deleted member 6401
copers reading this

B0E8927F 9A24 4C20 896C 8F87306A2C68

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Kasanova and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
The shorter the midface the more you can get away with a lower FHWR.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Go ahead and show some examples then.
Meeks, O pry and moi

and guy in my avi James Marsden

You could bring up Jon Kortajarena for example but he’d look better with better fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Is brock lesnar brachy skull? And the rock

• +1
That doesnt make sense since wider zygos have been associated with dominance agressions / masculinity

• +1
That's why you are famous and rich from your looks and he isn't

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 17872 and 4 others
That doesnt make sense since wider zygos have been associated with dominance agressions / masculinity
I wasn't just talking about zygos I was talking about the entire skull

• +1
most good looking males have fwhr in 1.8-1.95 range:
Gandy, Lachowski, Kortajarena, Pitt, Noszka etc

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
giga cope from op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetics_III
JFLL AT THIS COPE
LMAOOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetics_III
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Aesthetics_III
  • +1
I would murder for his fwhr and bones

• +1
Almost 2. Also don't dare to even call me a noob you hater.
OR WHAT NOOB
its not about if its "almost 2" jfl
i could then say it's "almost 2.2" because thats basically the difference between 2.08 and 2 right?
well not like .1 matters much but i was just proving my point that 2.05-2.1 is ideal (cough aka my fwhr cough)
u were saying "doesnt look like 2.0+ to me" so all i was doing was proving u wrong
You measured way further away at the left zygo
jfl no nigga what
any higher and it would've been unideal
tell that to barrett jfl
even teen barrett with 2.3 fwhr mogs 99.999999999% of human beings

• Ugh..
  • +1
I would murder for his fwhr and bones
IMG 20200408 173600

This foid ascended from 1.6ish to 2.0ish fwhr holy fuck

@Vidyacoper @Nosecel @GetThatBread @retard
OR WHAT NOOB
i could then say it's "almost 2.2" because thats basically the difference between 2.08 and 2 right?
well not like .1 matters much but i was just proving my point that 2.05-2.1 is ideal (cough aka my fwhr cough)
u were saying "doesnt look like 2.0+ to me so all i was doing was proving u wrong

jfl no nigga what

tell that to barrett jfl
You have to measure from the middle of the eyebrows, not upper eyelid since its the norm

• +1
  • +1
OR WHAT NOOB
u were saying "doesnt look like 2.0+ to me so all i was doing was proving u wrong

jfl no nigga what

tell that to barrett jfl
You didn't prove anything since there's other models with lower fwhrs that are considered just as GL. And you did measure it wrong. You measured it too wide, don't lie. The fact you felt the energy to make a gif for that shows how pissed off I made you when I mocked your BF.

Also Barrett is unnappealing to the majority of women this day, don't bring him up.

• +1
Slayer front strong cope. 1.75 fwhr faggots its over

• +1
its measured from bottom of eyebrows
You didn't prove anything since there's other models with lower fwhrs that are considered just as GL. And you did measure it wrong. You measured it too wide, don't lie. The fact you felt the energy to make a gif for that shows how pissed off I made you when I mocked your BF.

Also Barrett is unnappealing to the majority of women this day, don't bring him up.

Chico fwhr is in 1.82-1.86 range in non disorted pictures.
On disorted pictures his fwhr varies from 1.65 to 2.10

• +1
@Vidyacoper got angry for no reason and started calling me a noob etc herassing his black brother when all I said was I believe a FWHR above 2 is unideal and usually correlates with brachycephaly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
When the coping is....

• +1
  • +1
This shit is fucking low IQ

An fucking ant would have more common sense

Brb gonna measure mine
Already know I'm fucking golden
Don't tell me the optimal ratio till I have posted my stats

• +1
View attachment 344090

Chico fwhr is in 1.82-1.86 range in non disorted pictures.
On disorted pictures his fwhr varies from 1.65 to 2.10
Exactly, @Vidyacoper just chose a pic with lens distortion.

Harry Goodwins has the same, looks like a horse in some pics and then compact af in others

• +1
You didn't prove anything
maybe not about the part that it's ideal but i did prove u wrong on you saying "doesnt look like 2.0+ to me" which was the reason i even made 2nd post
And you did measure it wrong. You measured it too wide, don't lie.
jfl i literally made the gif showing you that i measured it PERFECTLY at the zygos, i could have measured it a few pixels wider if i wanted tbh
The fact you felt the energy to make a gif for that shows how pissed off I made you when I mocked your BF.
no? i dont care lol
i just had paint.net still open from when i calculated it and since the selection was there figured i could just take a quick gif

• +1

Harry Goodwins has the same, looks like a horse in some pics and then compact af in others
Chico's fwhr is still pretty high considering his high set brows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
cope i would send the picture album i have of barrett with like 40 different women but i literally cant be bothered
JFL how can u even cope and say this picture has lens distortion? it was taken with a professional camera a good distance away.
wtf its literally taken at ideal distance to AVOID distortion, STOP COPING

• +1
maybe not about the part that it's ideal but i did prove u wrong on you saying "doesnt look like 2.0+ to me" which was the reason i even made 2nd post

jfl i literally made the gif showing you that i measured it PERFECTLY at the zygos, i could have measured it a few pixels wider if i wanted tbh

no? i dont care lol
i just had paint.net still open from when i calculated it and since the selection was there figured i could just take a quick gif
It's still just barely 2, congratz on predicting someones FWHR better than me I guess, I'm sure you'll find a job with it faster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
cope i would send the picture album i have of barrett with like 40 different women but i literally cant be bothered

JFL how can u even cope and say this picture has lens distortion? it was taken with a professional camera a good distance away.
Because the same happens with dozens of other models?

Also no Jordan isn't appealing to most women, even my sister laughed at how wide is with her friends when she found his pic in our older chats. He lacks generic looks, his face is too fat/wide and he's blonde

You fucked with a black brother, I"m done with you now

• +1

It's still just barely 2, congratz on predicting someones FWHR better than me I guess, I'm sure you'll find a job with it faster
guys guys
stop arguing
Chico's fwhr is in 1.82-1.86 range with high set eyebrows, if he had same position of eyebrows as O'Pry his fwhr would be around 1.96.

• +1