fwhr measurement need help

E

erik2222

Iron
How do I measure fwhr accurately? some say middle of eyebrow and some say right above the eye, also when i search online there are different ways to measure it.

ill post some pics with measurements i did myself. can you tell me if theyre right or no

it's lens distorted retard you need to take a pic from afar

is it too close even tho i used the back camera?

ur mom is a retard
yes you low iq retard it's lens distortion, go back like a good 10 feet and then take a pic, also bad comeback are you 10 years old?

yes you low iq retard it's lens distortion, go back like a good 10 feet and then take a pic, also bad comeback are you 10 years old?
does it matter if i zoom in when taking the pic from 10 feet? cuz its pretty small from there ti measure it out accuretely.
also which measurement is the right one, over the eye or in the middle of the eyebrow?

why do u insult in the first place u fucking whorekid when im asking nicely?

does it matter if i zoom in when taking the pic from 10 feet? cuz its pretty small from there ti measure it out accuretely.
also which measurement is the right one, over the eye or in the middle of the eyebrow?

why do u insult in the first place u fucking whorekid when im asking nicely?
middle of eyebrow and no it doesn't matter if you zoom in as long as you're a good distance away

• +1
Reactions: erik2222
How do I measure fwhr accurately? some say middle of eyebrow and some say right above the eye, also when i search online there are different ways to measure it.

ill post some pics with measurements i did myself. can you tell me if theyre right or no

bruh what did u use to get the numbers

bruh what did u use to get the numbers
its a measurement app called ” Photosmeasure” on appstore idk how much each number is in terms of lenght but its consistent on height and width, all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Greycel Slayer and cell0xide
its a measurement app called ” Photosmeasure” on appstore idk how much each number is in terms of lenght but its consistent on height and width, all that matters
Appreciate you broski