GAME FOR YOU- SO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STAND IN A LOOKS

Member since 2022

Member since 2022

past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT
I read here that you should go outside and compare yourself to other people you see around and everytime you mog someone you should get +1 and everytime you get mogged you should get -1 and count how many people you compared yourself to get a score and count % for your looks - that's good advice BUT

You should only do it in GYM or CLUBS/BARS - because that's your real competition
You should only do it in your age range +- 5 years for ppl 20+ (ofc if you are 15 don't compare yourself to 10 years old that's weeeird)

Nobody cares about that balding manlet who's 40 years old gymcelling- he's not gonna be your competition when you are 15 years old

If i would go out in a mall or supermarket to buy groceries i would end up having positive score, because people look like a piece of shit, but they are not my competition

IF I FUCKING I GO IN A COMMERCIAL GYM WHEN MOST OF THE PEOPLE HAVE AT LEAST 7/10 BODY COMPARED TO REGULAR PEOPLE AND I COMPARE MYSELF TO MY AGE GROUP I GET MOGGED TO SUICIDE... why?

Because ugly people don't go there that much.. water

tldr: go to gym/club and compare yourself to other people your age group and give +1 everytime you mog some1 and give -1 if you get mogged and if you are not at least 20% percentile... well you know what's gonna happen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ALP
I'm getting mogged by 40+ bald ugly manlets. How many points should I subtract?

I'm getting mogged by 40+ bald ugly manlets. How many points should I subtract?
They are not your competition but that's just sad bro

Joined Apr 2, 2023

• Ugh..
Reactions: buflek
I read here that you should go outside and compare yourself to other people you see around and everytime you mog someone you should get +1 and everytime you get mogged you should get -1 and count how many people you compared yourself to get a score and count % for your looks - that's good advice BUT

You should only do it in GYM or CLUBS/BARS - because that's your real competition
You should only do it in your age range +- 5 years for ppl 20+ (ofc if you are 15 don't compare yourself to 10 years old that's weeeird)

Nobody cares about that balding manlet who's 40 years old gymcelling- he's not gonna be your competition when you are 15 years old

If i would go out in a mall or supermarket to buy groceries i would end up having positive score, because people look like a piece of shit, but they are not my competition

IF I FUCKING I GO IN A COMMERCIAL GYM WHEN MOST OF THE PEOPLE HAVE AT LEAST 7/10 BODY COMPARED TO REGULAR PEOPLE AND I COMPARE MYSELF TO MY AGE GROUP I GET MOGGED TO SUICIDE... why?

Because ugly people don't go there that much.. water

tldr: go to gym/club and compare yourself to other people your age group and give +1 everytime you mog some1 and give -1 if you get mogged and if you are not at least 20% percentile... well you know what's gonna happen
That is still wrong. At the mall ugly non competition people, at the club just beautiful People. We should find a neutral setting with our peers to do a good valutation. I guess university is good for that

That is still wrong. At the mall ugly non competition people, at the club just beautiful People. We should find a neutral setting with our peers to do a good valutation. I guess university is good for that
Wrong. That's your cope.

reality is that only good looking people are gonna have chance with your oneitis

the ugly people will get reported for sexual battery when trying to speak to women

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2
Wrong. That's your cope.

reality is that only good looking people are gonna have chance with your oneitis

the ugly people will get reported for sexual battery when trying to speak to women
No buddie, I want my looks match
And at the disco I mogged almost most guys except for 3 chads. I'm just an aspie mentalcel. Just 9 girls have cold approached me in my entire life. Still low but better than nothing.

this implies that you are a good judge of who you mog

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing, Member since 2022 and forevermirin
this implies that you are a good judge of who you mog
exactly its like my stupid 17 year old friend group thinking we mogged every other person we ran into despite them having bitches and us 0. muh we're too gl for these beckies bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
no wonder you have that shitty rep/ratio with these kind of comments
muhh post to rep ratio

3294F866 9504 4798 8FCE 5BC8BB93862C
A83D6E01 1BF3 4D7D 8B02 5B662D9BAAE7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879