Gang/group ER

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
What if some group of subhumans team up do some planning and coordinate a legit massacre. Fuaar this whole thing will become mainstream. So far planning has been non existent with the gunman just spraying blindly.

FBI agent it’s just prank bro

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Salludon
ERS me. :p

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
For every subhuman that goes ER there are 20 that plan the attack but change their mind before executing. So the odds of getting 2+ subhumans to coordinate is unlikely. It is thought in Columbine that Harris was the leader and Klebolt was a follower. Actually surprising to me a few Muslims have bot teamed up to conduct a Mall shooting in the US.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
For every subhuman that goes ER there are 20 that plan the attack but change their mind before executing. So the odds of getting 2+ subhumans to coordinate is unlikely. It is thought in Columbine that Harris was the leader and Klebolt was a follower. Actually surprising to me a few Muslims have bot teamed up to conduct a Mall shooting in the US.

isis is so stupid

if i were them i would have already attacked a kindergarten with blonde children for maximum shock effect

nobody cares about some dead low class subhumans in a mall