Genetic Recombination is fucking brutal (and why you shouldn't settle for foids uglier than you)

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Genetic recombination is possibly the most brutal bioligical blackpill there is.
Let's take Leo DiCaprio's parents for example:

One ugly dad right? Now let's see the result of the genetic recombination.

You can see how much of his mom's genes he got, meanwhile his dad looks like a fucking curry Genghis Khan.

However, let's look at a contrarian example of a good looking dad and an ugly mom making a son.
Ok first, let's see the dad!

Handsome fellow, right? Surely the mother of his child can't be THAT ugly... right..?

OH DEAR FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING THING
Ok... Alright... she looks like a crack whore but whatever floats your boat Mr Depp. Surely your kid won't be ugly... right..?

... nevermind...
If anything, this goes to show that genetic combination seems to be more favorable toward women. I have most of my mom's features (unfortunately not her top tier ones), and my dad definitely isn't the most handsome guy around, however I'm alright looking because of genetic combination (shout out 2 genes forreal). Also, my dad is somewhat short, but because my mom is so tall, I'm average height (5'11, still growin' tho). In fact a ugly dude is statistically more likely to produce a less ugly dude than him because of the regression toward the mean, same with attractive peoples.
So, in the future, if you don't want your children to be incels, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE settle with a woman who's attractive and not short. Save your genes, don't feed into hypergamy.
Thanks for reading, and to all a good day.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, theazure, weebcel and 12 others
it's all about luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, datboijj and Deleted member 20370
1691331211116-png.2364236

She looked fine when young but didn't age good...
D6VfHnqUUAAQljh
3752323-vanessa-paradis-1990-archive-portrait0-580x0-1.jpg

She also has a daughter with Depp that looks a lot like her and very likely will age the same way.
intro-1656364929.jpg
image.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, normie_joe, Erik-Hexum and 9 others
Leo's dad looks nothing like him. I kinda think that Leo may be the byproduct of cuckery.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, Kristin, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 10 others
The mother matters the most in the off-spring's appearaance. have a robust mom most likely tend to be more robust. have a boneless mother most likely be boneless despite the dad having ridiculous bone mass.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, Av0nr, tinderhacker and 1 other person
D6VfHnqUUAAQljh

She also has a daughter with Depp that looks a lot like her and very likely will age the same way.
intro-1656364929.jpg
image.jpg
her bones are shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PMF1, datboijj and Gonthar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and 5.5psl
My mom has a pale skin and my dad naturally has that golden tan tint and I'm cursed with a pale skin too , makes sense .
Your mother is responsible for majority of your physical features tbh
I'll have kids with a 5'8+ htb tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, yirma19, Yerico7 and 3 others
The mother matters the most in the off-spring's appearaance. have a robust mom most likely tend to be more robust. have a boneless mother most likely be boneless despite the dad having ridiculous bone mass.
Nah. Look at Barrett or O'pry's mums

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Genetic recombination is possibly the most brutal bioligical blackpill there is.
View attachment 2364199
View attachment 2364203
What nigga you cannot compare a old dad to leon
look at a pic of his grandma, they look 100% alike

Last edited:
you're so retarded comparing johnny's pic in his 20s to the other female in her 50s to prove your dogshit theory bro shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, EvCu65 and 1 other person
I’m Good looking but short can’t get a tall woman. We would look like a mother with her son

True, most people say I look like my mom jfl

Would still rather breed a boneless foid though, pheno >>>>>>>>>>> bones :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
you're so retarded comparing johnny's pic in his 20s to the other female in her 50s to prove your dogshit theory bro shut the fuck up
Still the point stands. She looked like shit when she was young as well. You're a fucking graycel retard, so you shut the fuck up you fucking cretin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Here you go. Here's a frauded pic of her in her 20s and she still looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and weebcel
View attachment 2364587Here you go. Here's a frauded pic of her in her 20s and she still looks like shit.
this just proves how retarded you are even more, how tf is she ugly name one single failo you fucking low iq graycel
your stupid theory aint shit

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Not saying i agree but i do think you should try and breed with a good boned tall woman.

• +1
If anything, this goes to show that genetic combination seems to be more favorable toward women
maybe because the X chromosome is longer than the Y chromosome?

Nah. Look at Barrett or O'pry's mums
There are outliers of course but generally speaking their is a weak postive correlation

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
It's mostly about individual features. A mother's features could be middling on a women but be great on a man and vice versa.

D6VfHnqUUAAQljh

intro-1656364929.jpg
image.jpg
Genetic recombination works best for first borns. Anything after is subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
>calling me low IQ
>doesn't know what graycel means
lmao yeah you been here for a while you may not bee a graycel but you have the iq of one

View attachment 2364199
View attachment 2364203
View attachment 2364209
You can see how much of his mom's genes he got, meanwhile his dad looks like a fucking curry Genghis Khan.

However, let's look at a contrarian example of a good looking dad and an ugly mom making a son.
View attachment 2364235
Handsome fellow, right? Surely the mother of his child can't be THAT ugly... right..?

View attachment 2364236
Ok... Alright... she looks like a crack whore but whatever floats your boat Mr Depp. Surely your kid won't be ugly... right..?
View attachment 2364240
... nevermind...
If anything, this goes to show that genetic combination seems to be more favorable toward women. I have most of my mom's features (unfortunately not her top tier ones), and my dad definitely isn't the most handsome guy around, however I'm alright looking because of genetic combination (shout out 2 genes forreal). Also, my dad is somewhat short, but because my mom is so tall, I'm average height (5'11, still growin' tho). In fact a ugly dude is statistically more likely to produce a less ugly dude than him because of the regression toward the mean, same with attractive peoples.
So, in the future, if you don't want your children to be incels, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE settle with a woman who's attractive and not short. Save your genes, don't feed into hypergamy.
my oneitis is a short foid, there is no winning

Genetic recombination works best for first borns. Anything after is subhuman
Really, I've noticed many cases when it's the other way around in families with multiple kids - the first born is usually fat and short, but the second one taller and more fit, it's like the mother's body gets used with pregnancies and delivers better babies after that.
In rural areas where families sometimes can get pretty big and a woman can give birth even to 8-10 children, then the opposite happens after a while - as the women ages, her later born children also decline in quality and end up short and scrawny.

this isn’t always the case

most of my features came from my dad, for example.

false. my mum had best bones you can imagine but i got my dads shit chin and hollow eyes and nose, sister got the same but atleast my brother got my mums genes but he was a mouth breather and didnt mew so hes fucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
View attachment 2364199
View attachment 2364203
View attachment 2364209

View attachment 2364235

View attachment 2364236
View attachment 2364240
... nevermind...
how tall r ur parents

View attachment 2364199
View attachment 2364203
View attachment 2364209

View attachment 2364235

View attachment 2364236
View attachment 2364240
... nevermind...

ZomboDroid 01112023085453

It's her teeth that's failoing her. She's attractive otherwise.

• JFL
LUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKMAXXING.ORG