geneu.xyz is pretty good at guessing phenos

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

I tried to fool it a few times with different pics and I'd still get a combination of gracile indid, indo brachid, north indid, indo melanid etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and SidharthTheSlayer
Are you AASI aboriginal

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and SecularIslamist
Are you AASI aboriginal
Lmao no. Curry. I think it looks at facial features mainly coz I tried some other people who looked ethnically ambiguous (e.g. dark skin Arab) but they still got them somewhat correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ElTruecel
Lmao no. Curry. I think it looks at facial features mainly coz I tried some other people who looked ethnically ambiguous (e.g. dark skin Arab) but they still got them somewhat correctly.
curries are usually AASI Abos

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

I tried to fool it a few times with different pics and I'd still get a combination of gracile indid, indo brachid, north indid etc.
It called me in this order: Mediterranid Proto Iranid Gracile Indid and Indo Melanid
Way off

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
curries are usually AASI Abos
I thought you were referring to abos in America. Yeah I am Indian subcontinent if that's what you're asking (Bangladesh).

It called me in this order: Mediterranid Proto Iranid Gracile Indid and Indo Melanid
Way off
Every single one of mine is south Asia jfl. Surprising because I've done other ones and they'd be way off except this one

tried it with 2 pictures and they were both pretty off i feel like asian features blend in too much so maybe its hard

Tried with a few pics of myself, pretty all were Mediterranid or Gracile Mediterranid, and yeah both sides of my grandparents immigrated from Spain (primarily the North Western Region), so pretty accurate, however the on-site description of the phenos were very inaccurate.

Sometimes it bugs out or gives different results but it seems to be okay, definitely needs work.

These were the pics I used:
KwElhOEI 400x400
Snapchat 30328395
Snapchat 1909150890

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist