Genuine desire is the best feeling in the world. Some men will never experience it

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
Imagine a woman wants to do everything in her power to please you, she worships you, and want to do everything for you.

I really feel bad most men will never get this feeling.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, john2, sudanguy and 7 others
Nah a better feeling is being able to rep 4 plates on bench imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Esteban1997, gribsufer1 and 7 others
You’re right.
I feel bad for you OP
Hahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, gribsufer1, mirrormogger and 2 others
Imagine a woman wants to do everything in her power to please you, she worships you, and want to do everything for you.

doesnt count if the bitch is subhuman or low ltb

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Personally don't care about this genuine desire. Why does her having a genuine attraction for you matter? As long as your needs are fulfilled it's well and fine. Throughout history no one gave a fuck about what women wanted it's only because of feminism movement females are having a say

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xtra
Personally don't care about this genuine desire. Why does her having a genuine attraction for you matter? As long as your needs are fulfilled it's well and fine. Throughout history no one gave a fuck about what women wanted it's only because of feminism movement females are having a say
Idk for me it's a ego thing i want her to crave me and worship me being with woman who legit have no desire for prob sucks.

The whole point of sex is two people who like each other alot no point in doing if she doesn't like you or fucking u for money

I've never seen any beta bux or arranged niggas happy she will just have stop having sex with you.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
her pussy will be dry and u just know she doesn't like you

It feels like rape if she does not like u tbh

I think it's okay as long as they enjoy being with you more than anyone else

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and NotCarv
i just can’t be with a girl who doesn’t give me the purest most primal form of desire knowing in my head that she has given that kind of desire to good looking guys, your mindset is what causes guys to be in dead bedrooms ngl

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
i just can’t be with a girl who doesn’t give me the purest most primal form of desire knowing in my head that she has given that kind of desire to good looking guys, your mindset is what causes guys to be in dead bedrooms ngl
FOR REAL HIGH IQ idk how guys do it i couldn't i want primal desire monkey sex

hes east asia or arab or brown lol this is super common

Women's standards are ridiculous that's why most men never experience that

I want to worship a woman but she also has to be attracted to me

Dead bedrooms happen because niggas don't know how to take what's theirs.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
Dead bedrooms happen because niggas don't know how to take what's theirs.
no deadrooms happen cause its no desire and why would wanna have sex with a woman who doesn't want u and has a dry pussy

yes and these idiots don't understand that under a better society they wouldnt be stressing out about looks because they would receive the genuine desire they want so much regardless of their looks

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
yes and these idiots don't understand that under a better society they wouldnt be stressing out about looks because they would receive the genuine desire they want so much regardless of their looks
whats a better society getting to rape woman? having sex with woman cause she has no choice? only people who want this are people who short and ugly just get out the gene pool

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
validation feels very good but doing what you love is a better feeling imo
making music and then having your favorite food with the homies

• +1
validation feels very good but doing what you love is a better feeling imo
making music and then having your favorite food with the homies

You need sex before you can do that

yeah because of our monkey brain unfortunately
but sex with a girl you don't care about is not very different from masturbation to me, it just takes more steps
That's why i said Genuine desire with a woman who loves you or likes you

whats a better society getting to rape woman? having sex with woman cause she has no choice? only people who want this are people who short and ugly just get out the gene pool
if you support the current society you're a retarded cuck. just another npc normfag. you have no right to tell anyone leave the gene pool

if you support the current society you're a retarded cuck. just another npc normfag. you have no right to tell anyone leave the gene pool
lol we are the best we have been society u just mad u can't compete to get woman 🤣

• +1
lol we are the best we have been society u just mad u can't compete to get woman 🤣
i can't compete because of this retarded society, i think you are illiterate or braindead if you can't understand that

i can't compete because of this retarded society, i think you are illiterate or braindead if you can't understand that
I don't understand just get better

I haven't even felt that with men when it comes to friendships. When you're ugly like me no one wants you around and everything you do is wrong. You are judged constantly and made to feel shameful for merely existing.

I haven't even felt that with men when it comes to friendships. When you're ugly like me no one wants you around and everything you do is wrong. You are judged constantly and made to feel shameful for merely existing.
Yeah idk if you are a girl.

Being ugly as a girl is prob harder cause looks super important for girls guys can have other stuff to compensate but if ur ugly as woman people treat u like shit.

Just glow-up makeup and a boob job.

Are u a curry?

I already got this and left her LMAO

Why u leave her? Was she ugly
No she was hot but after i left her the first time she talked to like 5 guys and followed over 10 and it made me disgusted with her so i jus got bk together and ruined her n dipped

Like mtb-htb range

No she was hot but after i left her the first time she talked to like 5 guys and followed over 10 and it made me disgusted with her so i jus got bk together and ruined her n dipped

Like mtb-htb range
lol

im tall and mtn i don't struggle with woman i just want HTB+
why would any woman be happy with you when you’re merely a mid tier normie lol