Geomaxxing to Japan

Pale God

Pale God

Silver
If you were me would you geomaxx to Japan or stay in Germany?

I'm 26, brown/blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'3, can pull off the pretty boy look if I shave or just look a bit mature with dark stubble due to good beard growth genetics. I would rate myself 6 or 7 out of ten but with gymmaxxing and some surgeries like rhinoplasty, etc I could see myself becoming an 8/10. I recently started gymmaxxing again.

I never had a job and just stayed being a NEET foe years on end. When I was 14/15 I already contemplated geomaxxing if I became an interpreter after graduating from university which never happened (didn't even get into university because of gaming addiction and general laziness/unwillingness to study alk day after school or on weekends and sucking at math.

Now I'm at a point where I view going to Japan or some other foreign country as the only option to suceed with women. Women in the West just have too high standards and I have no social circle with women in it. I don't eeally plan on getting a job because I hate working but in Japan I could perhaps tolerate it if I had an attractive girlfriend. I don't want children anyway so it doesn't matter to me ifI have to date Asian girls since I find them attractive too apart from the Eueopean women with blue-eyes.

I would probably even be fine going to China, Korea or some poor Asian country and date some rich women there who are obsessed with Aryan looking men like me, so I don't have to see all the refugees/migrants in Germany anymore and get out of poverty and have a lot of options when it comes to women in general.

What do you guys think should be my course of action?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exo, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Richard Cheese and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: yen, maxxmclooks, mogstars and 3 others
I already described myself pretty accurately. Plus I don't want my pictures on this forum.
first post your pics here so we can rate you properly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, D3v, Marsiere214 and 2 others
I already described myself pretty accurately. Plus I don't want my pictures on this forum.
if you were a 8/10 you would already have a modelling contract or were at least offered one

• +1
Reactions: yen, boss8055, CristianT and 15 others

I'm 26, brown/blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'3, can pull off the pretty boy look if I shave or just look a bit mature with dark stubble due to good beard growth genetics. I would rate myself 6 or 7 out of ten but with gymmaxxing and some surgeries like rhinoplasty, etc I could see myself becoming an 8/10. I recently started gymmaxxing again.

I never had a job and just stayed being a NEET foe years on end. When I was 14/15 I already contemplated geomaxxing if I became an interpreter after graduating from university which never happened (didn't even get into university because of gaming addiction and general laziness/unwillingness to study alk day after school or on weekends and sucking at math.

Now I'm at a point where I view going to Japan or some other foreign country as the only option to suceed with women. Women in the West just have too high standards and I have no social circle with women in it. I don't eeally plan on getting a job because I hate working but in Japan I could perhaps tolerate it if I had an attractive girlfriend. I don't want children anyway so it doesn't matter to me ifI have to date Asian girls since I find them attractive too apart from the Eueopean women with blue-eyes.

I would probably even be fine going to China, Korea or some poor Asian country and date some rich women there who are obsessed with Aryan looking men like me, so I don't have to see all the refugees/migrants in Germany anymore and get out of poverty and have a lot of options when it comes to women in general.

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Piertje_V and mrr
if you were a 8/10 you would already have a modelling contract or were at least offered one
I never said I'm an 8. Learn to read. Potential 8 with hardmaxxes like rhinoplasty and perhaps other surgeries. I'm not lean enough yet and barely have muscles. But I know I would slay as I am right now in Asia, it's not rocket science.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, poopoohead, Aspiemogger and 3 others
I never said I'm an 8. Learn to read. Potential 8 with hardmaxxes like rhinoplasty and other perhaps other surgeries. I'm not lean enough yet and barely have muscles. But I know I would slay as I am right now in Asia, it's not rocket science.
how many likes do you get on tinder?

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
No reason you shouldn’t slay in Germany w those stats. But being 6’3 and gl white in Germany vs Japan is the difference in being human vs god. Would be a night and day difference overseas
Do you have the money to go abroad? If your as good looking(6+/10) + tall as you claim you could legit probably find someone in Japan to LTR online and cover your flight
just join @Master Neet board

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Danish_Retard, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
I never said I'm an 8. Learn to read. Potential 8 with hardmaxxes like rhinoplasty and other perhaps other surgeries. I'm not lean enough yet and barely have muscles. But I know I would slay as I am right now in Asia, it's not rocket science.

how many likes do you get on tinder?
Like 10 but I have shitty pics where you can only see my face and not how tall I am. They aren't really my type either. My results could be better if I actually put effort in making good pics I guess.

>6’3 and white
>decides to be with an Asian woman

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, FrenchChad, STUPIDREFEREES and 12 others
>6’3 and white
>decides to be with an Asian woman

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
How the fuck am I supposed to get a girlfriend if I am jobless and with the standards women have in the West nowadays? If I managed to they would dump me after I tell them I don't want children and nevee plan on working.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, ALP, poopoohead and 2 others
Japan is relatively expensive and dating apps are quite poor there, and overall antisocial people

• +1
Reactions: ALP, aspiringexcel, poopoohead and 5 others
They would d
Japan is relatively expensive and dating apps are quite poor there, and overall antisocial people
Yeah, but I could just approach them outside.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Marsiere214
No reason you shouldn’t slay in Germany w those stats. But being 6’3 and gl white in Germany vs Japan is the difference in being human vs god. Would be a night and day difference overseas

Do you have the money to go abroad? If your as good looking(6+/10) + tall as you claim you could legit probably find someone in Japan to LTR online and cover your flight
just join @Master Neet board
I am registered on the website already. I only made one thread, have the samw username there as I do here. I also had that plan in my mind already. But I can probably do some work and travel in Japan first.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Marsiere214 and PointOfNoReturn
Well you have to consider a couple things, for one is Japan very hard even for HTN's. Japan does not equal Thailand or the Philippines where you could slay as a tall MTN, JBW doesnt work as well in Japan.
And second, how would you afford to live there? The working conditions are brutal from what I've heard, way worse than Germany

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Wallenberg, poopoohead and 2 others
How the fuck am I supposed to get a girlfriend if I am jobless and with the standards women have in the West nowadays? If I managed to they would dump me after I tell them I don't want children and nevee plan on working.
You are 6’3 and white, if you cannot get a gf then your looks aren’t the problem cos you already fit 80% of women’s standards. And if you’re jobless then going to Japan isn’t going to make you find working more tolerable since it’ll be harder there and more difficult to find a decent paying one as you’re in a foreign country.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, poopoohead, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I am registered on the website already. I only made one thread, have the samw username there as I do here. I also had that plan in my mind already. But I can probably do some work and travel in Japan first.
You could apply for a holiday work visa since you reside in Germany. Unsure of the requirements.
Getting a job and making the money to travel is the easiest and most certain route.

It’s what I intend to do.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Japan is probably the hardest country in East Asia (also South Korea), but you have very good stats. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You could apply for a holiday work visa since you reside in Germany. Unsure of the requirements.
Getting a job and making the money to travel is the easiest and most certain route.

It’s what I intend to do.
Job is literally impossible for me. I am only qualified for minimum wage. I gotta marry some Japanese chick so I can stay there and leech off of her or get a job while living with her.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, GuyFromSingapore, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
Job is literally impossible for me. I am only qualified for minimum wage. I gotta marry some Japanese chick so I can stay there and leech off of her or get a job while living with her.
Same I can only get blue collar or factory work so I stay unemployed, other than some day labor here and there
just do what I’m doing. I am using federal student loans to looksmaxx and eventually travel after I get rhino. We’re nearly the same age, I’ll probably be 26 by the time I visit. Which is next year.

just try hitting some Japanese women up online

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Ignore Japan.
Most Japanese women are ugly SEA monkeys.
Go to China or South Korea.
Their girls are better looking, cheat less and worship BWC more

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, mewman, Wallenberg and 3 others
Same I can only get blue collar or factory work so I stay unemployed, other than some day labor here and there
just do what I’m doing. I am using federal student loans to looksmaxx and eventually travel after I get rhino. We’re nearly the same age, I’ll probably be 26 by the time I visit. Which is next year.

just try hitting some Japanese women up online
If I find out how to take a loan I'm gonna get one too.

Ignore Japan.
Most Japanese women are ugly SEA monkeys.
Go to China or South Korea.
Their girls are better looking, cheat less and worship BWC more
My first girlfriend was Chinese and because of her I hate Chinese people now and because of their government. I also don't like the Chinese and Korean languages. Would be more motivated to get fluent at Japanese.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and HeightPilledum
Well you have to consider a couple things, for one is Japan very hard even for HTN's. Japan does not equal Thailand or the Philippines where you could slay as a tall MTN, JBW doesnt work as well in Japan.
And second, how would you afford to live there? The working conditions are brutal from what I've heard, way worse than Germany
Any proof that HTN have it hard in Japan? I doubt it's harder than in Germany. No idea yet. Maybe I'll just get like a sugar momma or some women who would pay for my food and stuff at first.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, GuyFromSingapore and autismmaxxer
Any proof that HTN have it hard in Japan? I doubt it's harder than in Germany.
no proof just intuition :lul: but HTN's have it pretty easy in germany from personal experience tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and STAMPEDE
no proof just intuition :lul: but HTN's have it pretty easy in germany from personal experience tbh
German women wouldn't be forgiving of my laziness though and want me to get a high-paying job so I can be their betabuxxer or so I could pay for stupid stuff like vacations, restaurant visits and whatnot. Even if they didn't want me to spend a cent on them they would make me spend tons of money on myself so I could partake in all those overpriced experiences.

And eventually dump me when I tell her I don't wanna create new wageslaves.

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
German women wouldn't be forgiving of my laziness though and want me to get a high-paying job so I can be their betabuxxer or so I could pay for stupid stuff like vacations, restaurant visits and whatnot. Even if they didn't want me to spend a cent on them they would make me spend tons of money on myself so I could partake in all those overpriced experiences.

And eventually dump me when I tell her I don't wanna create new wageslaves.
ok yeah thats fair, maybe just try japan for a week as a tourist and see if you have any luck.
I think https://www.geomax.me might be a good way for you to find out more

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

You’ll ascend in japan. It just depends if you like the culture.

You’ll ascend in japan. It just depends if you like the culture.
I actually do except for the work culture and extreme politeness but still the pros outweigh the negatives. I also dislike the fact that a lot of women in Japan seem to want to be housewives and let the man earn the income for them and the family but it's like that almost everywhere in the world except they are honest about it.

Last edited:
I actually do except for the work culture and extreme politeness but still the pros outweigh the negatives. I also dislike the fact that a lot of women in Japan seem to want to be housewives and let the man earn the income for them and the family but it's like that almost everywhere in the world except they are honest about it.
Have you been to Japan? The culture there is very strict and people are bland as hell. I agree with the part where you will ascend in Japan, your dating life will be easy. Every white guy I've talked to in Japan is just there to fuck though, haven't heard of anyone trying to settle there. I'm not exaggerating in the least when I say they are bland personality-wise.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
So to sum it up:
>claims to be HTN but no German girlfriend
>no likes on tinder because fat and also 6'3 not visible :lul:
>unable to find a job yet wants to relocate to extreme work culture country
Sorry bro but it seems that you are either low iq or coping to the extreme

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, mewman, LooksThinker and 5 others
So to sum it up:
>claims to be HTN but no German girlfriend
>no likes on tinder because fat and also 6'3 not visible :lul:
>unable to find a job yet wants to relocate to extreme work culture country
Sorry bro but it seems that you are either low iq or coping to the extreme
I‘n not fat but skinny/skinny-fat and I‘m working on getting lean and building some muscle.

How would you even get a girlfriend if you are unemployed and you don't wanna date women who are ghetto gutter trash? I guess lie about it constantly but not like it's that hard to find out that you don't have much money. Even if you were successful in hiding it, you would be considered a cheap skate and dumped sooner or later. I just haven't tried on dating apps because taking pictures is such a faggot activity. I would rather go to clubs instead of trying to put effort into creating some stupid profile.

I'm not unable to find a job I simply don't wanna have one. Working in Japan would at least be somewhat rewarding compared to working in Germany for me.

I'll try to find a rich girl or some older woman to date me and depending on how attractive they are I will cheat on them or not. Might not work but everything is better than staying in Germany when it comes to dating.

• +1
I‘n not fat but skinny/skinny-fat and I‘m working on getting lean and building some muscle.

How would you even get a girlfriend if you are unemployed and you don't wanna date women who are ghetto gutter trash? I guess lie about it constantly but not like it's that hard to find out that you don't have much money. Even if you were successful in hiding it, you would be considered a cheap skate and dumped sooner or later. I just haven't tried on dating apps because taking pictures is such a faggot activity. I would rather go to clubs instead of trying to put effort into creating some stupid profile.

I'm not unable to find a job I simply don't wanna have one. Working in Japan would at least be somewhat rewarding compared to working in Germany for me.

I'll try to find a rich girl or some older woman to date me and depending on how attractive they are I will cheat on them or not. Might not work but everything is better than staying in Germany when it comes to dating.
Skinny fat is pretty much the same as being fat - in both cases face looks like shit.
If you are unable to find a job (which is very basic qualification) then why assume you will do fine in very competetive and foreign environment?
Can you even speak the language?

Also - Germany is definitely not bad for dating, tons of girls with ugly guys here + good statistics regarding divorces etc.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and nanefer
You probably didn't describe yourself accuratly otherwise you would slay on dating appls already

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Acne Victim
You probably didn't describe yourself accuratly otherwise you would slay on dating appls already
He is probably uglier than he thinks in the face.

But still, a white MTN with 6'3 height and blue eyes can slay in med countries, latam, and all of asia. Nigga is set already

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, GuyFromSingapore, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
Japan is probably the hardest country in East Asia (also South Korea), but you have very good stats. Good luck.
I mean isn't east asia literally just china, SK, and japan? Japanese men are uglier/shorter and the women are better than korean imo.

Oh, there is mongolia too but who tf cares about mongolia. Not many people here will be going there tbh, so they probably would just rather SEAmax

• +1
He is probably uglier than he thinks in the face.

But still, a white MTN with 6'3 height and blue eyes can slay in med countries, latam, and all of asia. Nigga is set already
Yeah, but he probably doesn't want to slay, he wants a girl that betabuxxs for him so he doesn't have to work, doubt that works as sub-chad...

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Yeah, but he probably doesn't want to slay, he wants a girl that betabuxxs for him so he doesn't have to work, doubt that works as sub-chad...
Well, if his stats truly were 7/10 facially 6'3, and white, then he could maybe get lucky lol.

But yeah, it's obvious that he is overrating himself, bro has got chad stats pretty much all over the board and was thinking of geomaxxing at 14 years old :ROFLMAO:probably no betabuxxing for him really.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 14693
> claim being potential 8/10
> 10 likes on tinder

• +1
Skinny fat is pretty much the same as being fat - in both cases face looks like shit.
If you are unable to find a job (which is very basic qualification) then why assume you will do fine in very competetive and foreign environment?

Also - Germany is definitely not bad for dating, tons of girls with ugly guys here + good statistics regarding divorces etc.
More skinny than fat like 15

I don’t want a job. What‘s so hard to understand?

tbh i can't imagine someone being this retarded with these good of genetics. you wasted so much of your life sitting on a lottery ticket. like i fucking work my ass off to get into a t20 school to maybe have the chance of networking and having a social life while having literally sub human genetics.

just fucking put any effort in, and youll succeed, like how low IQ are you?

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, poopoohead and nanefer
I'm 26, brown/blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'3, can pull off the pretty boy look if I shave or just look a bit mature with dark stubble due to good beard growth genetics. I would rate myself 6 or 7
have you even tried bruder wtf

Becoming a passport bro is fine, but Japan is not the option given the fact that you're jobless and desperate.

"general laziness/unwillingness to study all day after school or on weekends and sucking at math."
Bro u literally have to work like a slave to get half of what you could make in the US. You really think you'd survive in Japan?

Also, Japanese women are pretty unfaithful so "No bueno"

There are 3 pretty good options for you:
1. 18-20 year old chix
Literally all of them have dumped their high school BF and are now open to new things, you might as well ignore the ran thru 24+ high standard hoes and focus on the newly legal chix.

Also, these chix don't think about settling down so early. Your unemployment won't bother them.

2. Latinas
I don't have to tell you the sacred supreme oral power of Latinas but just keep these 3 things in mind.
- don't get serious
- use condoms
- ask her if any of her BFs was in a gang or something

Don't take the 3rd point lightly. You don't want some guy named El Ricardo slitting your stomach and fitting that girl's head in it.
Play safe.

3. East European chix
These women make dating seem like it's on EZ mode.
I literally had this Romanian chick with my level one artillery of game.

As long as you're funny, in shape, and well-groomed. You definitely have a chance with women who look like this

Remember, "you only need irrational self-confidence to get chix"
Muhammad Ali type shit

You can be an ugly rat and still get women if you have the balls (ignore the black pill bullshit here, most of them can't walk with their heads up in public with all that crap)

Godspeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, northern mogger and GuyFromSingapore
why not get with your looksmatch

white people in japan only live there because other whites reject them.
Saddest shit I've read today.

• +1
Expensive for turd world cels sure. Come to Western Europe

• +1