Geomaxxing to Japan

tbh i can't imagine someone being this retarded with these good of genetics. you wasted so much of your life sitting on a lottery ticket. like i fucking work my ass off to get into a t20 school to maybe have the chance of networking and having a social life while having literally sub human genetics.

just fucking put any effort in, and youll succeed, like how low IQ are you?
Too late now. All I can get in Germany now is trash even if I decided getting a job or whatever to "improve" my life.

How? By becoming a millionaire or some shit?
i dont think ots possiblefpt the ppppsote gender version of you to turn u down ngl

If you were me would you geomaxx to Japan or stay in Germany?

I'm 26, brown/blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'3, can pull off the pretty boy look if I shave or just look a bit mature with dark stubble due to good beard growth genetics. I would rate myself 6 or 7 out of ten but with gymmaxxing and some surgeries like rhinoplasty, etc I could see myself becoming an 8/10. I recently started gymmaxxing again.

I never had a job and just stayed being a NEET foe years on end. When I was 14/15 I already contemplated geomaxxing if I became an interpreter after graduating from university which never happened (didn't even get into university because of gaming addiction and general laziness/unwillingness to study alk day after school or on weekends and sucking at math.

Now I'm at a point where I view going to Japan or some other foreign country as the only option to suceed with women. Women in the West just have too high standards and I have no social circle with women in it. I don't eeally plan on getting a job because I hate working but in Japan I could perhaps tolerate it if I had an attractive girlfriend. I don't want children anyway so it doesn't matter to me ifI have to date Asian girls since I find them attractive too apart from the Eueopean women with blue-eyes.

I would probably even be fine going to China, Korea or some poor Asian country and date some rich women there who are obsessed with Aryan looking men like me, so I don't have to see all the refugees/migrants in Germany anymore and get out of poverty and have a lot of options when it comes to women in general.

What do you guys think should be my course of action?
I would highly suggest vietnam or Indonesia. You can work remotely and live really well. Plus it is very developed and not degenerate like Thailand. China, japan and korea are extremely difficult to live in unless you have a legit job and you are too old to be a student. Don’t work as an English teacher it’s really horrible. But yes, dating in any non western country is easier as long as your Asian or white. I would reccomend staying out of Latin America tho.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Staying in the west is better than japan. in japan dating is far worse and you'd never find a girlfriend. they are very harsh towards foreigners too. And you can't survive without working there. Better stay in germany, you can slay there with your stats. Even ugly guys pull in germany. You are just lazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, HTN_Mentalcel and poopoohead
Staying in the west is better than japan. in japan dating is far worse and you'd never find a girlfriend. they are very harsh towards foreigners too. And you can't survive without working there. Better stay in germany, you can slay there with your stats. Even ugly guys pull in germany. You are just lazy
I always wonder how all of you know this stuff even though you have probably never been there yourself to test it.

• +1
I think I'll just go there for a year and see for myself. I can't imagine life being worse there than in Germany, except for the fact I'd have to work. But in Germany you don't get decent pussy either if you're unemployed unless you are a Chad.

i dont think ots possiblefpt the ppppsote gender version of you to turn u down ngl
Dude, women always aim higher. They only settle for their looksmatch if they can't get someone out of their league to commit.

• +1
tbh i can't imagine someone being this retarded with these good of genetics. you wasted so much of your life sitting on a lottery ticket. like i fucking work my ass off to get into a t20 school to maybe have the chance of networking and having a social life while having literally sub human genetics.

just fucking put any effort in, and youll succeed, like how low IQ are you?
That's life. Education is for faggots. I could say the same shit about Jeremy Meeks you said about me but it's pointless.

• +1
Dude, women always aim higher. They only settle for their looksmatch if they can't get someone out of their league to commit.
90% of women

That's life. Education is for faggots. I could say the same shit about Jeremy Meeks you said about me but it's pointless.
wrong on so many levels here. first of all, i only gave you my little sob story to give you an accurate frame of reference for what "it's so over" actually looks in a person. i did this hoping you would realize how much you're coping given your genetics.

* 6'3
* white
* 6-7 (without even fucking softmaxxing)

you're a prime example of wasted genetics, you're discussing geomaxxing to japan before consistently doing the bare minimum. you've already admitted that you're lazy, prone to addictions, and unwilling to work. you've refused to do the work to ascend despite having the capability of doing so.

here's the good news, you can practically guarantee female success given your current starting point by following a framework in which you're not a NEET retard coper.

* actively meeting girls (cold approaching, mutuals, events.)
* not be a bum (live in a reasonable place, wear decent clothes, preferably get a job)
* looksmax (work out, retinol, surgeries)

i have nothing to gain by coping for you, and if you want me to consolidate this claim, here's some theoretical statistics:

let P be tokyo's population (13.96 million), and W be the percentage of "fuckable" females in tokyo. this figure accounts for females within the age range of 18-29, and it assumes that a majority of those females are reasonably attractive (9%).

W = (9/100) x 13.96 million
W = 1.2564 million

P = 1.2564 million / 13.96 million
P ≈ 0.09

1 / P = 1 / 0.09 ≈ 11.11

this means you'll encounter a fuckable female once every 11 people you see in public. that's really common if you factor in how densely populated tokyo is. so let's say for every cold approach you have a 10% chance of getting a number and you ask 10 females per day, you're going to be in contact with 7 females per week. the ratio of a successful cold approaches leading to sex is on you, but you're picking from an incredibly large pool of females, and given that you're a 6'3 european in an east asian country, you'll be fine as long as you actually have the balls and work ethic to go through with a framework like this.

also education isn't for faggots, it'll allow me to afford a better gun to shoot myself with.

Last edited:
if u r actually a 6'3 white htn u wouldnt be moving to japan for pussy

wrong on so many levels here. first of all, i only gave you my little sob story to give you an accurate frame of reference for what "it's so over" actually looks in a person. i did this hoping you would realize how much you're coping given your genetics.

* 6'3
* white
* 6-7 (without even fucking softmaxxing)

you're a prime example of wasted genetics, you're discussing geomaxxing to japan before consistently doing the bare minimum. you've already admitted that you're lazy, prone to addictions, and unwilling to work. you've refused to do the work to ascend despite having the capability of doing so.

here's the good news, you can practically guarantee female success given your current starting point by following a framework in which you're not a NEET retard coper.

* actively meeting girls (cold approaching, mutuals, events.)
* not be a bum (live in a reasonable place, wear decent clothes, preferably get a job)
* looksmax (work out, retinol, surgeries)

i have nothing to gain by coping for you, and if you want me to consolidate this claim, here's some theoretical statistics:

let P be tokyo's population (13.96 million), and W be the percentage of "fuckable" females in tokyo. this figure accounts for females within the age range of 18-29, and it assumes that a majority of those females are reasonably attractive (9%).

W = (9/100) x 13.96 million
W = 1.2564 million

P = 1.2564 million / 13.96 million
P ≈ 0.09

1 / P = 1 / 0.09 ≈ 11.11

this means you'll encounter a fuckable female once every 11 people you see in public. that's really common if you factor in how densely populated tokyo is. so let's say for every cold approach you have a 10% chance of getting a number and you ask 10 females per day, you're going to be in contact with 7 females per week. the ratio of a successful cold approaches leading to sex is on you, but you're picking from an incredibly large pool of females, and given that you're a 6'3 european in an east asian country, you'll be fine as long as you actually have the balls and work ethic to go through with a framework like this.

also education isn't for faggots, it'll allow me to afford a better gun to shoot myself with.
I did softmaxx somewhat by lowering my body fat and eating a carnivore diet most of the time.

Most women in Germany are ugly too but they still have insane standards. It‘s just over.

It’s too late to start anything. At my age they wouldn’t even let me start an apprenticeship which would pay give me shitty pay and which I would hate anyway.

I just wanna move to some village and find some decently attractive girl there but that’s wishful thinking.

Going to some Asian country and have some woman from a rich family provide for me would be acceptable too but it’s probably bot gonna happen anyway.

The best thing that could happen to me is dating some rich girl but that’s probably not gonna happen unless I got multiple surgeries and gymmaxxed.

I will probably stay a NEET and threaten my parents to kill myself if I they don’t pay for the work and travel program that lets me get to Japan. If that doesn’t work I might give up and just play video games again or become a serial killer, I dunno yet.

I hate existence even though I look better than the majority of people on this planet and definitely am smarter than them aswell. But if you are from a poor single mother household your life will suck anyway if you don’t look like Jeremy Meeks and get lucky.

I don’t even wanna try in Germany because everything that will happen in this shit hole will suck anyway.

Good post but the last indian guy with that chic is fucking photoshopped

It's not, I promise.
The world is a weird place my friend.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

I'm 26, brown/blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'3, can pull off the pretty boy look if I shave or just look a bit mature with dark stubble due to good beard growth genetics. I would rate myself 6 or 7 out of ten but with gymmaxxing and some surgeries like rhinoplasty, etc I could see myself becoming an 8/10. I recently started gymmaxxing again.

I never had a job and just stayed being a NEET foe years on end. When I was 14/15 I already contemplated geomaxxing if I became an interpreter after graduating from university which never happened (didn't even get into university because of gaming addiction and general laziness/unwillingness to study alk day after school or on weekends and sucking at math.

Now I'm at a point where I view going to Japan or some other foreign country as the only option to suceed with women. Women in the West just have too high standards and I have no social circle with women in it. I don't eeally plan on getting a job because I hate working but in Japan I could perhaps tolerate it if I had an attractive girlfriend. I don't want children anyway so it doesn't matter to me ifI have to date Asian girls since I find them attractive too apart from the Eueopean women with blue-eyes.

I would probably even be fine going to China, Korea or some poor Asian country and date some rich women there who are obsessed with Aryan looking men like me, so I don't have to see all the refugees/migrants in Germany anymore and get out of poverty and have a lot of options when it comes to women in general.

Brown and blonde hair are bad colors you should dye your hair to black with your blue eyes you will look god like

Wouldn’t work Japs are known to not like outsiders that much if you are how u say a tall blonde blue eyed guy they will probably bend over a lil more but in reality they don’t like it when non japs want to move or buy property there.

Ignore Japan.
Most Japanese women are ugly SEA monkeys.
Go to China or South Korea.
Their girls are better looking, cheat less and worship BWC more
Sea monkeys mogg NEA

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg
@Wallenberg

Ignore Japan.
Most Japanese women are ugly SEA monkeys.
Go to China or South Korea.
Their girls are better looking, cheat less and worship BWC more
Japan isn't SEA. SEA is Southeast Asia. Japan is in East Asia. Japanese girls are hot, Korean and Chinese girls are fine too. Japan is probably a better country otherwise than SK or China. Singapore is neat tho, a lot of ethnically Chinese girls there.

OP, Japanese girls have requirements. Just because you are white won't make good-looking Japanese girls want you. And a lot of them don't speak English.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and northern mogger
Japan does not equal Thailand or the Philippines where you could slay as a tall MTN, JBW doesnt work as well in Japan.
Exactly. Thailand or the Philippines are probably the easiest Asian countries. Tho I don't like their women or those countries otherwise either. Japanese girls have much higher requirements.

@northern mogger

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
op has the iq of a sponge, you were handed the best cards in life from what you're saying yet you still struggle

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Exactly. Thailand or the Philippines are probably the easiest Asian countries. Tho I don't like their women or those countries otherwise either. Japanese girls have much higher requirements.

@northern mogger
riittäkö valkone 190cm salimaksimoitu

Japan isn't SEA. SEA is Southeast Asia. Japan is in East Asia. Japanese girls are hot, Korean and Chinese girls are fine too. Japan is probably a better country otherwise than SK or China. Singapore is neat tho, a lot of ethnically Chinese girls there.

OP, Japanese girls have requirements. Just because you are white won't make good-looking Japanese girls want you. And a lot of them don't speak English.

I mean phenotypically, most Japanese have SEAmonke phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and northern mogger
Im in the same situation as you except my german girlfriend is a sugar mommy she makes more than me

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Judging by your description of how you look you shouldn't have any problem getting women in the country you are in. Maybe you hang around the wrong crowd?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Yeah, I visited. The people are better looking than the usual Chinese immigrant in western nations so I wouldnt worry too much about ugly kids if you do end up wanting them, you should be able to find a girl with good bone structure and height. 6'3 is a huge advantage for Japan, I'm 5'10 and I was height mogging 90+ of the men but not too much where there was no women with decent heights.

Quality of life, I'd say it's a plus. I don't know how Germany compares but Japanese cities have public trains taking you everywhere quickly, you're never going to waste time traveling.

If you can speak Japanese and English, you could honestly leverage your european looks and become an English teacher, so you already have a good path to relatively easy employment.

Last edited:

Already over for you if you are 26 and never had job

How the fuck am I supposed to get a girlfriend if I am jobless and with the standards women have in the West nowadays? If I managed to they would dump me after I tell them I don't want children and nevee plan on working.

Another larping incel nigger hahaha

Judging by your description of how you look you shouldn't have any problem getting women in the country you are in. Maybe you hang around the wrong crowd?
I don't hang around anyone because I'm unemployed.

Yeah, I visited. The people are better looking than the usual Chinese immigrant in western nations so I wouldnt worry too much about ugly kids if you do end up wanting them, you should be able to find a girl with good bone structure and height. 6'3 is a huge advantage for Japan, I'm 5'10 and I was height mogging 90+ of the men but not too much where there was no women with decent heights.

Quality of life, I'd say it's a plus. I don't know how Germany compares but Japanese cities have public trains taking you everywhere quickly, you're never going to waste time traveling.

If you can speak Japanese and English, you could honestly leverage your european looks and become an English teacher, so you already have a good path to relatively easy employment.
I don't want children, I'm an antinatalist. Mixed Asian boys look ugly most of the time. Fuck existence, it's fucking pointless. I would just become homeless, pretend to be mentally ill or kill myself instead of being forced to work.

• JFL
Already over for you if you are 26 and never had job
Began for me since I don't have to wageslave. It's my ideal lifestylw except I want more money and a girlfriend, the latter could achieved with working out for like 3 years which I plan on doing now.

I don't want children, I'm an antinatalist. Mixed Asian boys look ugly most of the time. Fuck existence, it's fucking pointless. I would just become homeless, pretend to be mentally ill or kill myself instead of being forced to work.
Working itself isn't bad. You just have to find one thats not over bearing work.

Working itself isn't bad. You just have to find one thats not over bearing work.
The concept is flawed to begin with. Especially if you know models, trust fund babies, OnlyFans creators,sugar babies and whatnot exist.

• Hmm...
The concept is flawed to begin with. Especially if you know models, trust fund babies, OnlyFans creators,sugar babies and whatnot exist.
You're not one of them, so don't beat yourself up over what you are not.

I agree what you're referring to is fucked. Wageslaving is shit. Work is not, work can be shit 'wageslaving' but it can also be fulfilling, just keep that in mind.

You're not one of them, so don't beat yourself up over what you are not.

I agree what you're referring to is fucked. Wageslaving is shit. Work is not, work can be shit 'wageslaving' but it can also be fulfilling, just keep that in mind.
There is no job I wanna do. I had aspirations to become a rapper or painter/artist in the past or when I was still in school interpreter/translator but I can't get into any of those professions now. At least not without wasting years of my life.

• JFL
There is no job I wanna do. I had aspirations to become a rapper or painter/artist in the past or when I was still in school interpreter/translator but I can't get into any of those professions now. At least not without wasting years of my life.
Then rope if you can't be bothered to put the work in lol

Thats life, you have to invest time in stuff

I don't hang around anyone because I'm unemployed.
You being unemployed and having no friends (you don't need to be employed to be around a crowd) is a bigger issue than you trying to get a girlfriend.

You being unemployed and having no friends (you don't need to be employed to be around a crowd) is a bigger issue than you trying to get a girlfriend.
I have one good friend I have known for i years but I don't count him since he is obese and working some dead end minimum wage job.

I'll never get a regular job since they are a scam.