Get your DNA sequenced

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
Doing so will provide a lot of insight into your genes and the sort of supplements you should take and what illness you are susceptible to. Find a local lab or something along the lines to do it and not that ancestry kit shit which will store your data. Once you have your raw DNA sequence, you can use websites such as www.promethease.com and www.geneticgenie.com to have it analysed. The information from your DNA can tell you a shit ton about yourself, unfortunately the government has currently restricted the information these services can tell you from your DNA. You can already find out a lot from these websites, image what they're hiding from you due to the government.

I have been planning to do this for a long time, just need to find a good company to get me sequenced. You should be careful who you choose to analyse your DNA, since it is LITERALLY you. Your DNA is your whole entire being.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 1 other person
inb4 paranoid subhumans who think jews will show interest in their subhuman DNA jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and MiroslavBulldosex
inb4 paranoid subhumans who think jews will show interest in their subhuman DNA jfl :lul:
they already give me dirty looks for being a german blonde and blue eyed guy

didnt read

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I got my DNA tested but just for my ancestry