Getting a new gaming laptop: Gamercels,thoughts?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I've been waiting for this for so long
Since the low IQ subhumans I gave the last one to ended up couldn't repairing it,they decided to give me my money back that I payed for the laptop (1K €). I'm getting a new one though,that has a way better graphics card to cope with. The only things that are off about it is it's got a worse CPU (i5-9300H) then the last one (i7-7700HQ) and the laptop itself doesn't look the best for a gaming laptop. Here are the specs though:

Geforce 1660 Ti
i5-9300HQ
8Gb ram
15,6 inch screen

Will it be good to cope with?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
why laptop

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Peachy, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
why not make a desktop

laptops are trash

also those specs are dogshit

• +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear, Peachy, Deleted member 2810 and 6 others
i5
Nicholas cage gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 2846, DarknLost and 2 others
Ded srs?

Attachments

• 1568527954447.png
    1568527954447.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quinn24, Vitruvian, SikKunt and 13 others
Acer predator 21 x nick statt ces 2017 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2426 and 4 others
Get yourself a decent laptop you can carry around and buy a $500 PC. Only incels carry around gaming laptops.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Krezo and Deleted member 1464
It's 9th gen though
A site that tells you the % of how good can a game run on your pc/laptop depending on the specs,told me GTA 5 would run 18% better on this new laptop with the i5 9th gen and 1660 Ti then on the old one that had i7 7700HQ and Geforce 1050 ti

Spend the 1k on hookers
It's 9th gen though
A site that tells you the % of how good can a game run on your pc/laptop depending on the specs,told me GTA 5 would run 18% better on this new laptop with the i5 9th gen and 1660 Ti then on the old one that had i7 7700HQ and Geforce 1050 ti
i5 is more than enough, i7 niggas getting ripped off

why not make a desktop

laptops are trash

also those specs are dogshit
Legit. Laptops are trash
And those specs you mentioned are dogshit
Why don't you see some YouTube videos where they build desktops?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Legit. Laptops are trash
And those specs you mentioned are dogshit
Why don't you see some YouTube videos where they build desktops?
They can run GTA 5 flawlessly on very high settings which is enough for me since it's the main game I cope with

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1560 and xit
Since the low IQ subhumans I gave the last one to ended up couldn't repairing it,they decided to give me my money back that I payed for the laptop (1K €). I'm getting a new one though,that has a way better graphics card to cope with. The only things that are off about it is it's got a worse CPU (i5-9300H) then the last one (i7-7700HQ) and the laptop itself doesn't look the best for a gaming laptop. Here are the specs though:

Geforce 1660 Ti
i5-9300HQ
8Gb ram
15,6 inch screen

Buy a desktop you absolute retard.

• +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 2205
Imagine using a 60hz monitor in 2019 🤢

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian, Framletgod and Deleted member 2205
Get a desktop and a cheaper laptop.
i5 is jsut a marketing term bro. A i3 can outpreform an i7 depending on whichk kind of processors they are.

Also laptop CPUS are shit, and a 1660ti can't even do 1080p 144hz because of how bad the CPU bottlenecks at 1080p lol
60hz is only fine if you've never tried 144hz tbh.

• +1
Game never makes me happy and feel like I'm losing my youth even more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 2205

i5 is jsut a marketing term bro. A i3 can outpreform an i7 depending on whichk kind of processors they are.

Also laptop CPUS are shit, and a 1660ti can't even do 1080p 144hz because of how bad the CPU bottlenecks at 1080p lol
I doubt his monitor is even 144

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
They can run GTA 5 flawlessly on very high settings which is enough for me since it's the main game I cope with
Nigga gta 5 was released in 2013. Play games which are released now

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Then youre retarded for getting such a weak cpu and gpu
They are enough to play GTA 5 and Hitman 2 on high settings which are almost the only games I play

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
Lol you can get a better setup for cheaper.

Also laptop keyboards suck cock.
My 5,398 messages were types on kalih browns on my anne pro and it mogs the fuck out of anything
They are enough to play GTA 5 and Hitman 2 on high settings which are almost the only games I play
How much was the laptop? 60hz laptops withthe same specs are like 1200 lol. I doubt it's any cheaper.

My 5,398 messages were types on kalih browns on my anne pro and it mogs the fuck out of anything

How much was the laptop? 60hz laptops withthe same specs are like 1200 lol. I doubt it's any cheaper.
1086€
It's called Lenovo Legion y540 15irh

still stuck with a 60hz and i wanna experienxe 144hz but looksmaxxing has priorities

• +1

My vortex 75 with cherry mx mogs

Also op is a faggot

• Woah
Reactions: DarknLost and Deleted member 2205
Imagine trying to spend money on a gaming laptop, unless you need it to studycell and shit, after being blackpillled.
You guys just are chronic rotters jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: xit
Imagine trying to spend money on a gaming laptop, unless you need it to studycell and shit, after being blackpillled.
You guys just are chronic rotters jfl :lul:
even if you are a studytard its cheaper to get a chromebook or sum shit and build a good pc

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
even if you are a studytard its cheaper to get a chromebook or sum shit and build a good pc
Fuck studying tbh
Won't waste it on that shit
I just need it to play GTA 5
Might upgrade the CPU to i7 soon and the ram to 16gb

Fuck studying tbh
Won't waste it on that shit
I just need it to play GTA 5
Might upgrade the CPU to i7 soon and the ram to 16gb
Then why the fuck are you getting a laptop you utter moron

• +1
playing gta 5 at school nice

Incel trait - owning a gaming laptop or PC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1464 and Time Travel

60hz is only fine if you've never tried 144hz tbh.
It's 144hz
Also dedsrs about the cpu difference?
Well,a site that tells you the % of how good can a game run on your pc/laptop depending on the specs,told me GTA 5 would run 18% better on this new laptop with the i5 9th gen and 1660 Ti then on the old one that had i7 7700HQ and Geforce 1050 ti

It's 144hz
Well,a site that tells you the % of how good can a game run on your pc/laptop depending on the specs,told me GTA 5 would run 18% better on this new laptop with the i5 9th gen and 1660 Ti then on the old one that had i7 7700HQ and Geforce 1050 ti
bro, get a pc, like a 1080ti pc for 1k.

It's 144hz

Yes I'm being serious about the cpu difference. My current proccesor, a ryzen 3600, can easily outpreform and laptop i7 and i9, and i7s from last year, and it's in the same price range as an i5.
Laptop CPUs suck. Also 1080p is more cpu reliant than 1440p. I think the games you play will have a decent performance increase, but any new games you'll be stuck at 70ish fps and maybe 80 on lower settings.
bro, get a pc, like a 1080ti pc for 1k.
There's no reason to go used now that navi has aib. Also you forgot to calculate monitor price lol

why lol? He'd be playing gta at like 30fps
So he can play exclusives like Red Dead Redemption. Pc gives off incel vibes

• +1
So he can play exclusives like Red Dead Redemption. Pc gives off incel vibes
Exclusives are good. Pc does give of incel vibes but I'm too far into the hobby to quit now tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Laptop CPUs suck. Also 1080p is more cpu reliant than 1440p. I think the games you play will have a decent performance increase, but any new games you'll be stuck at 70ish fps and maybe 80 on lower settings.

There's no reason to go used now that navi has aib. Also you forgot to calculate monitor price lol
Hitman 2 ran on 60 with high settings on the previous one

Hitman 2 ran on 60 with high settings on the previous one
idk about 144hz then. It depends person to person, but 144hz for me was 110fps+ was all the same. I your tolerance levels are similar, then you won't be happy with your fps.

Wouldn't be caught dead with a gaming laptop, get a tower and ldar. Rather then flaunting your inceldom.

Whatever fits the budget

Geforce 1660 Ti
i5-9300HQ
8Gb ram
15,6 inch screen

Faggot chad will be fucking your mother+sister while you play vidya like a turbovirgin