Girl I know in tinder I fuck sometimes Are jealous?

S

subhumanchad

Kraken
I was talking about a story that had happened to a female friend of mine. And she asks if she's my fwb. I say is only my friend

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Lev Peshkov
wat

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I was talking about a story that had happened to a female friend of mine. And she asks if she's my fwb. I say is only my friend
Women are the most jealous creatures yet they will do everything to their looksmatch that otherwise they would complain about

Remeber women are hypocrites, expose their hypocrisy and they will freak it’s always a fun 5 minutes if you have the time ;)

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
Women are the most jealous creatures yet they will do everything to their looksmatch that otherwise they would complain about

Remeber women are hypocrites, expose their hypocrisy and they will freak it’s always a fun 5 minutes if you have the time ;)
Yes I hate girls

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Over for girls head

why cant i fuck anything? women forget sex exists when interacting with me

you literally take psycho pills buddy, aitn NT at all
Psycho pills cure me and I'm nt now because that. Maybe you need take psycho pills for become nt

Nigga learn english

nah MTn is enough to slay in med countries
I'm portugal only if nt. Portugal is know for be a very difficult country for slay. Only nt mogger like me slay or chadlites

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
nah MTn is enough to slay in med countries

you cant compete here in Portugal with your autism, there is a bunch of htns and they are not autist like you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and InnerVoid
you cant compete here in Portugal with your autism, there is a bunch of htns and they are not autist like you
I think autism is very big failo in Portugal more than maybe than other country's no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
  • So Sad

holy shit my guy. it’s been a while

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov