Girl rated Meeks a 6/10 at best

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
Hahahahah what a fuxking bitch she said she likes bald guys I showed her Meeks she said he is a 6/10 at best, is she lying or something, I know for a fact he’s not a 6/10 maybe it’s cuz he’s bald? But she said she likes bald guys? Maybe she finds him a 10/10 but she is trying to save my feelings?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Graham, It'snotover and 2 others
how old was she.

it's likely that he's just too old for her age bracket, since he looks his age.

Hahahahah what a fuxking bitch she said she likes bald guys I showed her Meeks she said he is a 6/10 at best, is she lying or something, I know for a fact he’s not a 6/10 maybe it’s cuz he’s bald? But she said she likes bald guys? Maybe she finds him a 10/10 but she is trying to save my feelings?
is easy to say that for a pic of someone, in person is different

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 6128
Tales from @Blackgymmax obscure facebook group chats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 27932, Stackz and 5 others
JFL stop overthinking what women say they never say what they truly mean

• +1
Reactions: Brootal
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
is easy to say that for a pic of someone, in person is different
Bruh ikr they are brutal even to pretty boys online but irl they are so fansicated by them

how old was she.

it's likely that he's just too old for her age bracket, since he looks his age.
i looked at a jeremy meeks post on ig and a girl i sit next to in class liked it

Over for us

i looked at a jeremy meeks post on ig and a girl i sit next to in class liked it
some women like older men but it's niche appeal and not very reliable.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal and gribsufer1
Meeks could definitely used a hair transplant. His non norwooded hairline was great. It wouldn't look that unnatural.

Meeks could definitely used a hair transplant. His non norwooded hairline was great. It wouldn't look that unnatural.
He doesn't need it at all, he has everything in life right now.

Tales from mumbai

Muh lightskins can't lose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932

My dude, she could be telling the truth.

You see it all the time here when people are rating women. Some dude comes out here being like "Yo rate this stacylite/HTB", then everyone else just drops "meh MTB at best."

Preferences my guy, preferences.

Bald guys are capped at HTN.

Its called preferences. U cant be liked by everyone