Girl records me and thinks i'm stupid. (HELP I NEED IT)

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
The story starts off with a girl named S. this year S moved to our school. She was a good looking girl. who I met during one of the events for new kids. I honestly didn't mind her as long as she wasn't annoying. S tries to get with another guy and is talking to him. I find it annoying that he's a grade above me. Later s stops talking to the guy. it isn't my business so I just keep to myself and don't make any comments about it. S tries to talk to me more and more as the days go by. She talks a lot with this group of girls. They're a little bit loud in my opinion and sometimes obnoxious and annoying but all is well because I mind my business. Have a feeling that some of them did not approve of my presence. After all, I had gotten into drama and tried to hook up with one of their other friends. That was one grade ago so I was kind of stupid but I digress. After a basketball game a girl asked me to help her cheat with her exam. At first I denied her saying “Do you want to know a method to get a 100% on every exam?” She asked me “What is it?” I responded to her "study.” The girl, let's call her A, was dumbfounded along with her other close friend. but I also had a plan to help A cheat out of boredom.This plan involved me getting the answers from a previous period and getting her Receive a b grade I had to contact S using my teammates phone and linked up through Snap chat. I was talking to her on the phone and had her set up a group. I tried to cut them a deal for the answers pretending it was for a different girl. She didn't believe me and called my bluff. Her friend G who I wanted the answers from denied me told me to pay $50 or no answers. I eventually decided I wasn't going to pay them but before I left I flirted with S and after the call put my name in chat and extended the last letter. I replied with “You spelled daddy wrong.” During school S looked visibly put off or at least for in the morning and she did not say hi to me even when I did say hi to her. I accepted that I might have made a bad choice and took it in stride but it turned out to be the right decision. When I looked over at S in class she put her hands in the heart symbol. S tried to mirror me during trivia saying whatever answer I had was right. s was obviously trying to gain favor with me. She kept complimenting me and today invited me for a double date with her other friend G and G’s boyfriend. I was good friends with G’s boyfriend. We are teammates on the basketball team. He took the idea very fondly despite me seeing it as weird. So as I'm talking to S in the hallway saying if G’s boyfriend would be okay with the double date she changes her application and I noticed it in time. She pulled out the camera application and was recording me. I skillfully changed the subject to GPA and other classes. Obviously she didn't like this As S self admittedly talks about me in private and most likely wanted something to talk about. Honestly I didn't care and it sounded pretty stupid. I tell her not to film people without their consent and without their knowledge. S didn't really talk to me for the rest of the day. Should I go on that double date or should I leave it alone?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zaq, Pikabro, Deleted member 33136 and 2 others
Ahh... to be in high school again!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6128, mogstars and 3 others
Nigga, I honestly couldn't keep up with G, A, Y, N, I, G,G, E and R.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greyguy, Zaq, newestofnewgen and 8 others
Nigga, I honestly couldn't keep up with G, A, Y, N, I, G,G, E and R.
TLDR: Girl (S) and her freind (G) want me to go on double date but girl records me when talking about it so I change subject. Should I still go? P.S the rest of the stuff was just talking about the context. Which is I tried to help girl cheat on test and had to contact S and ask G for help. G says no. I rizz up S and she wants to go on double date.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
not reading all that, summarize in 5 words

TLDR: Girl (S) and her freind (G) want me to go on double date but girl records me when talking about it so I change subject. Should I still go? P.S the rest of the stuff was just talking about the context. Which is I tried to help girl cheat on test and had to contact S and ask G for help. G says no. I rizz up S and she wants to go on double date.
What do they look like, just describe

What do they look like, just describe
S is a white girl with a natural tan and a little face acne but not too bad. G is a Latino girl but more on the white end of the spectrum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and sportsmogger
tyrone problem

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
S is a white girl with a natural tan and a little face acne but not too bad. G is a Latino girl but more on the white end of the spectrum.
Lol so two white girls are begging for your BBC, fuck them nigga

Lol so two white girls are begging for your BBC, fuck them nigga
G has a boyfriend who I'm friends with and S might be crazy source:Her brother.

• JFL
@Thebbcmaxxer bro aren't you the same nigga who had a shot to cuck a guy?

@Thebbcmaxxer bro aren't you the same nigga who had a shot to cuck a guy?
Don't wanna get into drama over boyfriend/girlfriend just trying to get into an ivy league college without having "got his face bashed in because of girl" On my application.

• JFL
Don't wanna get into drama over boyfriend/girlfriend just trying to get into an ivy league college without having "got his face bashed in because of girl" On my application.
Urkcel

to answer your question though go on the double date nigga

You need to break this down into separate paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: 147
The story starts off with a girl named S. this year S moved to our school. She was a good looking girl. who I met during one of the events for new kids. I honestly didn't mind her as long as she wasn't annoying. S tries to get with another guy and is talking to him. I find it annoying that he's a grade above me. Later s stops talking to the guy. it isn't my business so I just keep to myself and don't make any comments about it. S tries to talk to me more and more as the days go by. She talks a lot with this group of girls. They're a little bit loud in my opinion and sometimes obnoxious and annoying but all is well because I mind my business. Have a feeling that some of them did not approve of my presence. After all, I had gotten into drama and tried to hook up with one of their other friends. That was one grade ago so I was kind of stupid but I digress. After a basketball game a girl asked me to help her cheat with her exam. At first I denied her saying “Do you want to know a method to get a 100% on every exam?” She asked me “What is it?” I responded to her "study.” The girl, let's call her A, was dumbfounded along with her other close friend. but I also had a plan to help A cheat out of boredom.This plan involved me getting the answers from a previous period and getting her Receive a b grade I had to contact S using my teammates phone and linked up through Snap chat. I was talking to her on the phone and had her set up a group. I tried to cut them a deal for the answers pretending it was for a different girl. She didn't believe me and called my bluff. Her friend G who I wanted the answers from denied me told me to pay $50 or no answers. I eventually decided I wasn't going to pay them but before I left I flirted with S and after the call put my name in chat and extended the last letter. I replied with “You spelled daddy wrong.” During school S looked visibly put off or at least for in the morning and she did not say hi to me even when I did say hi to her. I accepted that I might have made a bad choice and took it in stride but it turned out to be the right decision. When I looked over at S in class she put her hands in the heart symbol. S tried to mirror me during trivia saying whatever answer I had was right. s was obviously trying to gain favor with me. She kept complimenting me and today invited me for a double date with her other friend G and G’s boyfriend. I was good friends with G’s boyfriend. We are teammates on the basketball team. He took the idea very fondly despite me seeing it as weird. So as I'm talking to S in the hallway saying if G’s boyfriend would be okay with the double date she changes her application and I noticed it in time. She pulled out the camera application and was recording me. I skillfully changed the subject to GPA and other classes. Obviously she didn't like this As S self admittedly talks about me in private and most likely wanted something to talk about. Honestly I didn't care and it sounded pretty stupid. I tell her not to film people without their consent and without their knowledge. S didn't really talk to me for the rest of the day. Should I go on that double date or should I leave it alone?
Dnr

Stopped reading at your avi + essay glance combo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
dnr

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
ban all zoomers tbh

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr
Dnrd fu

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I’m a chaddam turk thundercock that’s built like a tank that could fuck your whore mother
At least my mom didnt make an orge.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I’m 2/10.

"im 2/10"

Dang

I was hoping a girl recorded you fuxkinf and you said no
Instead it's some no pussy getting incel shit
Rope

go on the double date and fuck them.