Given up on looksmaxxing with the thought before

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
The entire purpose of looksmaxxing revolves around female validation and the thought of getting with better looking women. But with my own past experience and seeing anecdotes I have just given up on aspiring ltr's in today's mega degenerate time can't even look at women with the same eyes as I used to before age 17
I'm much happy with alcohol , psychedelics and other stuff like xanax atleast they won't leave me or cheat me.
I'm actually not giving up but just straight accepting my place as a sub8 and seeing what humanity has come to today.
I'll keep on gymmaxing as I love gym but don't look at maxxing out looks with the utmost importance I used to
The past one year has taught me a lot atleast enough to change my upcoming life decisions and path which I have done.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Abhorrence, mogstars and 5 others
The entire purpose of looksmaxxing revolves around female validation and the thought of getting with better looking women. But with my own past experience and seeing anecdotes I have just given up on aspiring ltr's in today's mega degenerate time can't even look at women with the same eyes as I used to before age 17
I'm much happy with alcohol , psychedelics and other stuff like xanax atleast they won't leave me or cheat me.
I'm actually not giving up but just straight accepting my place as a sub8 and seeing what humanity has come to today.
I'll keep on gymmaxing as I love gym but don't look at maxxing out looks with the utmost importance I used to
The past one year has taught me a lot atleast enough to change my upcoming life decisions and path which I have done.
i just wanna feel better about myself, i dont really care about bitches

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and 5.5psl
Sounds like drugs gave you a realization of the meaninglessness of the world. You're not wrong, this is a bunch of random bullshit. Still though I want to perceive positive feelings (sex and relationships with hot women) for the short time that I possess consciousness.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, MrOrion, hopecel and 1 other person
The entire purpose of looksmaxxing revolves around female validation and the thought of getting with better looking women
I looksmax so i can jerk off to myself in the mirror

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, niqfan625, mogstars and 4 others
GIF won't load. Fuck.... Stupid ass site.

I can barely function in life having negative canthal tilt

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
chad mindset
smoth

• Love it
Reactions: smoth
u should estortcel

• +1
Same, surgeries are mostly cope and stupid. was unironically a Tate fanboy last year.

• +1
you should watch Hamza tbh he can save you bro

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, 5.5psl and RoyaleWithCheese
i remember when i was still bluepilled i thought i had a chance with some Stacylite literal model nowaday even in my dreams i only fuck s average foids.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl and RoyaleWithCheese
I just cope with alcohol, friends and family nowadays since I realised I will never be 5+ psl. Im not even that attracted to women anymore since I know I have no chance with them. I sometimes even try to ignore their existence to distract myself

• +1
If you run JBF game, you can fuck hot girls in small towns at 16 before they realize their SMV.

• +1
you should watch Hamza tbh he can save you bro
I hope this is satire because I used to watch him before he hit 1 mil, he said he stopped uploading and then I stopped watching his vids (duh) I checked like 2 days ago and he's back (Wtf)

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I hope this is satire because I used to watch him before he hit 1 mil, he said he stopped uploading and then I stopped watching his vids (duh) I checked like 2 days ago and he's back (Wtf)
omg another balkancel

where are you from?

ofc it's satire don't watch that moron jfl

omg another balkancel

where are you from?

ofc it's satire don't watch that moron jfl
1/2 Hungarian 1/2 serb FUCK its tough, are you gypsy/albanian? (no disrespect)

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Balkansandsh