Glass skin trend

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Did anyone here actually went through a drastic transformation and got the tiktok "glass skin" thrlugh lifestyle changes and a skin care routine? I feel like the people you see with this type of skin usually already had a very good genetic base and just needed to change 1 or 2 things like stop binging sugar or other water tier stuff.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
no clue but your avi is retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, faceReflect, asterosprite and 5 others
the glass look is from a product called centella, I use it for moisturization/anti-inflammatory sometimes when the normal bottle isn't cutting it.

• +1
Reactions: faceReflect, IWantToMax, datboijj and 2 others
the glass look is from a product called centella, I use it for moisturization/anti-inflammatory sometimes when the normal bottle isn't cutting it.
Its also in large part based on the amount of bones that will stretch out the soft tissue.

Screenshot 20240213 215249 Gallery

koreans aren't known for their bone density but they are known for their skin products.
Thats why they do it in the first place jfl.

My point is just that a well stretched out skin shines well

• +1
Reactions: zura
My skin has descended hard since i stopped taking Accutane

koreans aren't known for their bone density but they are known for their skin products.
Korean products are focused on hydrating the skin. Koreans also avoid drying products like tret.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
First start from inside, without a good diet your skin care routine will be pointless. Aating everyday mcdonalds and smearing a 100 euro serum into your face in the evening won't give you a nice skin

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
First start from inside, without a good diet your skin care routine will be pointless. Aating everyday mcdonalds and smearing a 100 euro serum into your face in the evening won't give you a nice skin
But I always wondered what a perfect diet looks like. It doesnt seem that McDonalds affects my skin at all, whereas when I eat Macadamia nuts (considered healthy and have a good Omega 3 ratio), I feel bloated afterwards. I dont believe in the classic 'no carbs' recommendations for skin

• +1
tallow works

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 39692
Look into tallow balm

Glass skin is just a tiktok filter. Frauder influencers use it to sell their bullshit products.
People need a good gut microbiome, a healthy liver to have glass skin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: redmaxx and audimax
But I always wondered what a perfect diet looks like. It doesnt seem that McDonalds affects my skin at all, whereas when I eat Macadamia nuts (considered healthy and have a good Omega 3 ratio), I feel bloated afterwards. I dont believe in the classic 'no carbs' recommendations for skin
Longterm wise a bad diet will fck up your skin trust me

Goyslop promotes dna damage

• +1
Did anyone here actually went through a drastic transformation and got the tiktok "glass skin" thrlugh lifestyle changes and a skin care routine? I feel like the people you see with this type of skin usually already had a very good genetic base and just needed to change 1 or 2 things like stop binging sugar or other water tier stuff.
Tret+tons of sunscreen

• +1
Glass skin is just a tiktok filter. Frauder influencers use it to sell their bullshit products.
People need a good gut microbiome, a healthy liver to have glass skin.

"My skin's personality" is such a laughably sugarcoated way of saying you have bad skin

• +1
i'm cooking a high effort skincare thread rn, be on the lookout

• +1
Reactions: audimax
raw meat

also, most of the "glass skin" influencers have glass skin because they put on the products just before they started recording jfl

If you don't have perfect skin 24/7 your skin is not good enough. Any imperfection is too many. You should not look human

also, most of the "glass skin" influencers have glass skin because they put on the products just before they started recording jfl
I am on the verge of going vegan just because of my skin. I don't have acne but I have a weird problem: I have a blood circulation disorder and often I feel cold. When i am outside, I look 10x worse than inside because my skin looks so dehydrated and my fine lines and dark circles are very visible. It comes from deeper layers of the skin, so even if I apply something like a moisturizer, it doesnt really change anything.

I am on the verge of going vegan just because of my skin. I don't have acne but I have a weird problem: I have a blood circulation disorder and often I feel cold. When i am outside, I look 10x worse than inside because my skin looks so dehydrated and my fine lines and dark circles are very visible. It comes from deeper layers of the skin, so even if I apply something like a moisturizer, it doesnt really change anything.
I havent found a solution yet. And even inside my skin often looks thin and dry. Like if spent 2 days in the sahara, outside it is worse. If I apply stuff it just makes it look worse because then I look like I have dry skin that is oily

• So Sad
Reactions: dad
My skin looks fantastic after sauna tho lol so I guess it does have to do with hot/cold weather

It’s called Using Tret, sunscreen(other basics) and having good gut health

That’s all you need and you’ll have glass skin
Skin Biology GIF by PBS Digital Studios

• +1
pm me and i'll figure something out for you when i get home

My skin has descended hard since i stopped taking Accutane
How much did accutane help your skin like aside from acne? And did you use tret after?