top 5 site copes (2024 edition)

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
1. chico is anything other than a htn, no he isnt a chad, no he isnt a mtn

i have been in arguments with people and they end up folding, like nigga what are you dickriding chico for? he does not care about you

2. heightmaxxing works

what about it works? never seen anyone surpass their genetic wall, no actual results besides a chink that took injections since 1 and a half

the only thing it "heightmaxs" is your fucking nose

3. softmaxxing works

unless you are fatter than gorlock or your acne is the same level of a rotten tomato, then softmaxxing wont do much

people are attracted to your "harmony" (really just your unique gene code/visage) not the fact you have glass skin

4. cheap hardmaxxing

sure, i want people to do this so more dumbasses get botched, highly recommended!

5. copying another mans face

this one is more subjective since its goal-based, if u have the pheno and general structure. ok go for it but some fucking retarded curries want to become chico, like nigga just give up

this list will change as i gain more knowledge, this is just a basic assessment of this community of young teenagers who value random theories than whats in front of us

if i missed something lmk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Feliezzx, futuregigamogger, reaper2 and 21 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Yea bro Chico is a standard HTN totally bro. Absolute delusion everything else is good. Well soft maxxing again it depends on ur base

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Egyptianmogger, futuregigamogger and 7 others
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Gus17, shieldzz and 12 others
Yea bro Chico is a standard HTN totally bro. Absolute delusion everything else is good. Well soft maxxing again it depends on ur base
what about him is anything above a htn?

harmony? harmony is composed of ratios & contribution

his strong point is his eyes

you cant have equal facial "harmony" if each feature has different importance

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, aleksander and poopoohead
what about him is anything above a htn?

harmony? harmony is composed of ratios & contribution

his strong point is his eyes

you cant have equal facial "harmony" if each feature has different importance
His ratios and symmetry are near perfect. Also no the fucking attention and how big he was as a model is enough to show you he’s way fucking above a HTN. No HES a gigachad by definition.

A HTN i can fucking anywhere in the middle of the street u cannot find someone Chico’s level of looks in the middle of street

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, niqfan625 and Mosh12
His ratios and symmetry are near perfect. Also no the fucking attention and how big he was as a model is enough to show you he’s way fucking above a HTN. No HES a gigachad by definition.

A HTN i can fucking anywhere in the middle of the street u cannot find someone Chico’s level of looks in the middle of street
omg so much symmetry!!!!

can you just shut the fuck up? all the "perfect ratios" for what? to be praised by nothing more than ltbs?

hes a model for range

please go on pintrest & wattpad and show me a girl above a mtb praising just him (not the other htns)

it will take a while, i tried once and oh boy it wasnt looking good

while on the other hand i see htbs praising some a10 cacuasian retard with below ratios

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
omg so much symmetry!!!!

View attachment 2787098

can you just shut the fuck up? all the "perfect ratios" for what? to be praised by nothing more than ltbs?

hes a model for range

please go on pintrest & wattpad and show me a girl above a mtb praising just him (not the other htns)

it will take a while, i tried once and oh boy it wasnt looking good

while on the other hand i see htbs praising some a10 cacuasian retard with below ratios
Basement dweller ramblings & cherry-picked photo. It’s common sense prime Chico is a gigachad and would slay 99.9% of foids ur coping won’t change this

• +1
Reactions: AySab, greywind, futuregigamogger and 7 others
Basement dweller ramblings & cherry-picked photo. It’s common sense prime Chico is a gigachad and would slay 99.9% of foids ur coping won’t change this
cherry picked photos? where? there both candid without makeup

and my coping? your dickriding a guy whos prime was probably before you existed

gym hair collegen undterones can make you look like a new man

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, futuregigamogger, ErbCel and 4 others
cope he's subhuman now

this retard hasnt seen his omegle video where they all call him creepy because of his undereye + facial hair
yeah he thinks all his psl opinions are law

cope he's subhuman now
Bro who cares what he looks like now he’s arguing that prime Chico is a HTN.
cherry picked photos? where? there both candid without makeup

and my coping? your dickriding a guy whos prime was probably before you existed
Dick riding = not agreeing with stupid takes because they’re stupid

You may need to go outside or like stop rotting on these forums and looking at a very very selective portion of even attractive famous people if this is a fucking HTN
CE71702D 54C8 4ACA ACC5 25D46C3ABEE9

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Bro who cares what he looks like now he’s arguing that prime Chico is a HTN.

Dick riding = not agreeing with stupid takes because they’re stupid

You may need to go outside or like stop rotting on these forums and looking at a very very selective portion of even attractive famous people if this is a fucking HTN
View attachment 2787103
looks like a htn there, shit pic

• +1
Reactions: coispet
yeah he thinks all his psl opinions are law
appeal > ratios, ive been saying this since i joined and i cant believe this retard thinks because ltbs praise him hes anything (because fame)

what about the htbs praising Jeremy (5,7 mtn)???

(because he has more fame than chico)

all of this is about fame and reach

me stop rotting? where is the self awareness, maybe remind your self by looking at your title or maybe even remembering that you were larping about a sooner join date

see? it all comes back to hardmaxxing, softmaxxing is just cope for optimistic people
i got lucky with my base just trying to unmasc my self and murder my barber for hardmaxes nose and eyes

i got lucky with my base just trying to unmasc my self and murder my barber for hardmaxes nose and eyes
a lucky base does not require surgery, if your trying to "unmasc" and apply your self to more of a prettyboy stance you need fwhr reduction, eye improvements & nose

a lucky base does not require surgery, if your trying to "unmasc" and apply your self to more of a prettyboy stance you need fwhr reduction, eye improvements & nose
Dont wana mes with fwhr maybe my height and frame make it look smaller but the rest yeah

Shitty ass thread DNRD fuck nigga!

Zero rizz also imma touch you in your sleep COME HERE BRO ❤️
@Lmao please ban this zoomer faggot do ur job for once

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
me stop rotting? where is the self awareness, maybe remind your self by looking at your title or maybe even remembering that you were larping about a sooner join date
You’re talking about something u don’t understand which is female gaze. Common sense chico is not a HTN because in his prime he’s proper female gaze in any time period btw.

You’re talking about something u don’t understand which is female gaze. Common sense chico is not a HTN because in his prime he’s proper female gaze in any time period btw.
i understand female gaze more than most on this site, ffs when i first joined i made a thread about this stupid shit

appeal (female gaze) > ratios, is anything not clicking with you?

i understand female gaze more than most on this site, ffs when i first joined i made a thread about this stupid shit

appeal (female gaze) > ratios, is anything not clicking with you?

No you don’t. Chico is one of the best examples for female gaze anyone who disagrees with this basic statement is either brain rotten or coping with the birth control low estrogen cope that only applies to androgynous faggots not someone like Chico.

No you don’t. Chico is one of the best examples for female gaze anyone who disagrees with this basic statement is either brain rotten or coping with the birth control low estrogen cope that only applies to androgynous faggots not someone like Chico.
do you ever admit when your wrong, or maybe just dont read the opposing argument?

chico is more male gaze than anything

AGAIN

appeal > ratios

thats why a a10 blondie will gain more attraction than chico can ever wish for

do you ever admit when your wrong, or maybe just dont read the opposing argument?

chico is more male gaze than anything

AGAIN

appeal > ratios

thats why a a10 blondie will gain more attraction than chico can ever wish for

Your thread was retarded. Plenty of videos with all these mogger chads u dickride where the comments filled with subhuman “foids”.

Again your cherry-picking doesn’t mean anything. You’ve never talked to a female and I don’t think you’ve ever seen what a female that isn’t obese or deformed has called attractive.

Male gaze is probably what u think women like aka probably ugly ogres. Chico is legit prime appeal this is basic common sense how can u deny this are you fucking trolling man? Like Anthony has really fucking retarded takes so I take 90% of what he says as just bait but I don’t think ur trolling here.

Your thread was retarded. Plenty of videos with all these mogger chads u dickride where the comments filled with subhuman “foids”.

Again your cherry-picking doesn’t mean anything. You’ve never talked to a female and I don’t think you’ve ever seen what a female that isn’t obese or deformed has called attractive.

Male gaze is probably what u think women like aka probably ugly ogres. Chico is legit prime appeal this is basic common sense how can u deny this are you fucking trolling man? Like Anthony has really fucking retarded takes so I take 90% of what he says as just bait but I don’t think ur trolling here.
mhmmm.... I dont talk to females?

male gaze is its fucking name, and every example i give you say cherrypicked, cherrypicked is a small apple of the basket, not the infinite examples i can give :lul:

and prime appeal are ltbs & femcels obsessing over the wattpad "king"?

what about the a10 chad that gets most women in highschool? while chico did not get a gf until 17 (a bit after modeling career JFL)

chico himself admits and knows hes a normie, while a truly appealing male knows his place

also i talk to females

(i can provide more iois/date offers)

mhmmm.... I dont talk to females?

male gaze is its fucking name, and every example i give you say cherrypicked, cherrypicked is a small apple of the basket, not the infinite examples i can give :lul:

and prime appeal are ltbs & femcels obsessing over the wattpad "king"?

what about the a10 chad that gets most women in highschool? while chico did not get a gf until 17 (a bit after modeling career JFL)

chico himself admits and knows hes a normie, while a truly appealing male knows his place

also i talk to females

(i can provide more iois/date offers)
Ok so to sum it up ur just one of those fags obsessed with eye coloring. So Chico is incel HTN because he has brown eyes. Yea I checked ur join date and now everything u say makes sense.

Ok so to sum it up ur just one of those fags obsessed with eye coloring. So Chico is incel HTN because he has brown eyes. Yea I checked ur join date and now everything u say makes sense.
eye coloring only works if your already attractive, it has 0 effect to your harmony

no a fat 5'7 a10 will never be better than chico

for every 3 a10 chad there will be 1 brown eye chad

amazing how everytime i respond you change the subject, can we argue about 1 thing? seems like you cant respond back tbh or you have ADHD

eye coloring only works if your already attractive, it has 0 effect to your harmony

no a fat 5'7 a10 will never be better than chico

for every 3 a10 chad there will be 1 brown eye chad
Ok whatever and Chico out slays any standard chad. He is a gigachad end of discussion. You need to stop getting ur information from gay tiktok faggot 13 year olds who like found out about the BP 7 months ago.

amazing how everytime i respond you change the subject, can we argue about 1 thing? seems like you cant respond back tbh or you have ADHD
Your argument is Chico is an incel HTN + only appeals to sub HTB foids. So I’m clearly directly responding. Also yea I do have adhd nothing to do with the argument though. Any pic of Chico in motion shows he’s above a standard chad.

Ok whatever and Chico out slays any standard chad. He is a gigachad end of discussion. You need to stop getting ur information from gay tiktok faggot 13 year olds who like found out about the BP 7 months ago.
amazing and thoughtful response, how strong of a counter argument by calling me a tiktokcel, wow, i really cant respond to that /:

do you do anything other than be a retard? is that a fulltime position of yours? ffs you call gandy a prettyboy when he was young, what a dumb fucking opinion

Your argument is Chico is an incel HTN + only appeals to sub HTB foids. So I’m clearly directly responding. Also yea I do have adhd nothing to do with the argument though. Any pic of Chico in motion shows he’s above a standard chad.
so again, why is he bettter than any other prettyboy with youthful features? his harmony? his ratios? all you say is ratios but he isnt thirsted like a zoomer white prettyboy

so again, why is he bettter than any other prettyboy with youthful features? his harmony? his ratios? all you say is ratios but he isnt thirsted like a zoomer white prettyboy
Retarded statement. We don’t live in 2011 during his prime ok but he was legit a poster prettyboy to plenty of foids before he got big on PSL. Also easily outside of his ratios & symmetry. No major flaws whatsoever ? That cherry-picked photo of his side profile doesn’t mean anything. Front view all his features are far above average. Definitely far above HTN/chadlite & even standard chad tier.
amazing and thoughtful response, how strong of a counter argument by calling me a tiktokcel, wow, i really cant respond to that /:

do you do anything other than be a retard? is that a fulltime position of yours? ffs you call gandy a prettyboy when he was young, what a dumb fucking opinion
U agreed with me at first and now u suddenly change ur mind LMFAO

Retarded statement. We don’t live in 2011 during his prime ok but he was legit a poster prettyboy to plenty of foids before he got big on PSL. Also easily outside of his ratios & symmetry. No major flaws whatsoever ? That cherry-picked photo of his side profile doesn’t mean anything. Front view all his features are far above average. Definitely far above HTN/chadlite & even standard chad tier.
no, his 2015 villa prettyboy style wasnt preferred back then either.
U agreed with me at first and now u suddenly change ur mind LMFAO
agreed with what? gandy was never a prettyboy, i never said that birdcel was

no, his 2015 villa prettyboy style wasnt preferred back then either.
Yea biased tiktokcel rotter really knows what was preferred. That’s why in every model video Chico is the most mentioned from women in the comments. He’s legit going against other gigachads. You are obviously a tiktokcel for these absolutely stupid takes.

You don’t like Chico because of male gaze that’s it. Chico Is overhated because men don’t find him attractive cuz they want to see hyper masculine - ogres slay women. simple as that females think otherwise

Yea biased tiktokcel rotter really knows what was preferred. That’s why in every model video Chico is the most mentioned from women in the comments. He’s legit going against other gigachads. You are obviously a tiktokcel for these absolutely stupid takes.

You don’t like Chico because of male gaze that’s it. Chico Is overhated because men don’t find him attractive cuz they want to see hyper masculine - ogres slay women. simple as that females think otherwise
chico is not overhated, he is overrated

i was the biggest chico believer for a bit

because i was told i have his pheno
oh boy how retarded i was

+ more from deleted threads

funny how chico clones get rated htn because no status

chico is not overhated, he is overrated

i was the biggest chico believer for a bit

because i was told i have his pheno
oh boy how retarded i was

View attachment 2787138

View attachment 2787139
View attachment 2787141

+ more from deleted threads

funny how chico clones get rated htn because no status
No u weren’t plus all ur threads and posts are just whining about Chico. Did some like Prettyboy who looks like Chico fuck ur gf or smth? Like ur just biased and are blinded by male gaze simple as that

1. chico is anything other than a htn, no he isnt a chad, no he isnt a mtn

i have been in arguments with people and they end up folding, like nigga what are you dickriding chico for? he does not care about you

2. heightmaxxing works

what about it works? never seen anyone surpass their genetic wall, no actual results besides a chink that took injections since 1 and a half

the only thing it "heightmaxs" is your fucking nose

3. softmaxxing works

unless you are fatter than gorlock or your acne is the same level of a rotten tomato, then softmaxxing wont do much

people are attracted to your "harmony" (really just your unique gene code/visage) not the fact you have glass skin

4. cheap hardmaxxing

sure, i want people to do this so more dumbasses get botched, highly recommended!

5. copying another mans face

this one is more subjective since its goal-based, if u have the pheno and general structure. ok go for it but some fucking retarded curries want to become chico, like nigga just give up

this list will change as i gain more knowledge, this is just a basic assessment of this community of young teenagers who value random theories than whats in front of us

if i missed something lmk
Massive cope if you think prime Chico is anything under chad

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
No u weren’t plus all ur threads and posts are just whining about Chico. Did some like Prettyboy who looks like Chico fuck ur gf or smth? Like ur just biased and are blinded by male gaze simple as that
literally all i get said is i look like a generic prettyboy/chico

and good cope mr truecel