top 5 site copes (2024 edition)

literally all i get said is i look like a generic prettyboy/chico

and good cope mr truecel
Tales From Ur schizophrenic delusions

Tales From Ur schizophrenic delusions
? my profile is public, you can search from my username, this isnt what im saying this is what others are saying

in this thread we have ElTruecel and esoterik

both adult men argueing why another adult man mogs or doesn't

with esoteriks arguement on why chico is not a definitive chad is that someone with more appeal will have better looking female validation

while on the other hand ELTruecels counter being that he is wrong because he matches ratios and his status with foids talking about him all the time in his post

reasons why this thread is retarded
1. they are both adult men arguing about the quality of another adult man on a incel forum
2. both arguemnts are equally flawed
3. no one actually cares wether chico is mogger or not because his life is 1000 times better than anyone here and it isn't even close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and 5.5psl
1. chico is anything other than a htn, no he isnt a chad, no he isnt a mtn

i have been in arguments with people and they end up folding, like nigga what are you dickriding chico for? he does not care about you

2. heightmaxxing works

what about it works? never seen anyone surpass their genetic wall, no actual results besides a chink that took injections since 1 and a half

the only thing it "heightmaxs" is your fucking nose

3. softmaxxing works

unless you are fatter than gorlock or your acne is the same level of a rotten tomato, then softmaxxing wont do much

people are attracted to your "harmony" (really just your unique gene code/visage) not the fact you have glass skin

4. cheap hardmaxxing

sure, i want people to do this so more dumbasses get botched, highly recommended!

5. copying another mans face

this one is more subjective since its goal-based, if u have the pheno and general structure. ok go for it but some fucking retarded curries want to become chico, like nigga just give up

this list will change as i gain more knowledge, this is just a basic assessment of this community of young teenagers who value random theories than whats in front of us

if i missed something lmk
Softmaxxing works heightmaxxing works agree with the rest 3
Leanmaxxing which is part of softmaxxing is the biggest looksmax you can do regardless of bones. No amount of surgery can increase your psl as much being lean would
Also heightmaxxing works many guys have grown and even made threads and shared anecdotes

Softmaxxing works heightmaxxing works agree with the rest 3
Leanmaxxing which is part of softmaxxing is the biggest looksmax you can do regardless of bones. No amount of surgery can increase your psl as much being lean would
Also heightmaxxing works many guys have grown and even made threads and shared anecdotes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Kristin
in this thread we have ElTruecel and esoterik

both adult men argueing why another adult man mogs or doesn't

with esoteriks arguement on why chico is not a definitive chad is that someone with more appeal will have better looking female validation

while on the other hand ELTruecels counter being that he is wrong because he matches ratios and his status with foids talking about him all the time in his post

reasons why this thread is retarded
1. they are both adult men arguing about the quality of another adult man on a incel forum
2. both arguemnts are equally flawed
3. no one actually cares wether chico is mogger or not because his life is 1000 times better than anyone here and it isn't even close
the state of this forum, everyone does it all the time

dont be a outlier, you have either rated grown men or argued about men

1. i already asked why hes dick sucking chico
2. yes
3. to this forums standard, otherwise living in a van isnt exactly 1000 times better

Cope
You'll be an entirely different person with gymmaxing , good skin a haircut that suits your face and some fillers
These 4 itself would boost your smv by 2 points
Not against surgeries but don't even think about them unless you have done all the softmaxxes

Cope
You'll be an entirely different person with gymmaxing , good skin a haircut that suits your face and some fillers
These 4 itself would boost your smv by 2 points
Not against surgeries but don't even think about them unless you have done all the softmaxxes
forgot you have to have bones for it to be beneficial, on the other hand surgery is applicable to anyone that has money, less dependent on genetics as a whole

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I would even go as far as saying hardmaxxing doesn't even do that much. No surgery for my shit pheno

bro what are you even saying

I swear to god this site is just bluepilled normies who are racist and edgy. Everyone just regurgitates the generic "go gym and haircut" advice

forgot you have to have bones for it to be beneficial, on the other hand surgery is applicable to anyone that has money, less dependent on genetics as a whole
Yes you need surgeries if bones lack a lot but your point being softmaxxing doesn't work is false it does even if you got no bones you can increase your smv by quite a lot

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I would even go as far as saying hardmaxxing doesn't even do that much. No surgery for my shit pheno
changing pheno is complex but doable

a pheno is just a list of distinctive features

for example a otterman (me) changing to a caucasian is possible via hardmaxxing/more pale skin

to drastically change pheno it comes down these principles in order

bones
skin color
eyes
undertone
hair coloring

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
we have many examples of people here ascending hard by softmaxxing and doing some substances

huge cope but I already stopped taking you seriously when you called chico a htn

changing pheno is complex but doable

a pheno is just a list of distinctive features

for example a otterman (me) changing to a caucasian is possible via hardmaxxing/more pale skin

to drastically change pheno it comes down these principles in order

bones
skin color
eyes
undertone
hair coloring
it is very, very difficult to change skin color. Eyes? Sure. bought colored contacts. Skin is a different ball game unless you want to bleach it, which doesn't give canny results

Yes you need surgeries if bones lack a lot but your point being softmaxxing doesn't work is false it does even if you got no bones you can increase your smv by quite a lot
nothing will change your dating pool more than surgery, not even a debate

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
it is very, very difficult to change skin color. Eyes? Sure. bought colored contacts. Skin is a different ball game unless you want to bleach it, which doesn't give canny results
it is difficult, although hydroquinone + a list of others + a bit on the face (whole body + more intense on the face) will give a nice effect

still figuring out how to get that pale pale white skin + rosy cheeks

bro what are you even saying

I swear to god this site is just bluepilled normies who are racist and edgy. Everyone just regurgitates the generic "go gym and haircut" advice
It's not about an advice being bluepilled or redpilled it's about does it work or not ?
Gym , hair , skin and fillers will improve your smv by quite a lot unless you have a very bad base
I'm never against surgeries you should 100% get them even after softmaxxing but my point here don't think about surgeries when you are over 10% bf , when you have acne riddled skin or a buzzcut and maybe your slight recession could be fixed by a simple filler consultation

agreed

this is an underrated looksmaxx in our community simply because people here think temporary=bad

if you get fillers that last 3 years 3-4 times, sure its expensive, but it could get you through college and ensure you have a social life

I'm never against surgeries you should 100% get them even after softmaxxing but my point here don't think about surgeries when you are over 10% bf , when you have acne riddled skin or a buzzcut and maybe your slight recession could be fixed by a simple filler consultation
the point OP and I are trying to make are that acne and hair, while important, barely do much at all. I highly, highly doubt hitting the gym like hamza and those other clowns say really does much for the female gaze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rigged and 5.5psl
It's not about an advice being bluepilled or redpilled it's about does it work or not ?
Gym , hair , skin and fillers will improve your smv by quite a lot unless you have a very bad base
tbh just wageslave and get surgery bro, its that simple bro!

Lifeless khhv ramblings and on top of that you are turk

Chico is not an HTN, also height maxxing does work, there is no argument there if you blast HGH before you bone plates close you will get taller and you can surpass your genetic limit

just grow up theory mogs

Chico is not an HTN, also height maxxing does work, there is no argument there if you blast HGH before you bone plates close you will get taller and you can surpass your genetic limit
amazing insight from a bluecel. looking forward for your hgh journey and proof of you surpassing your genetic wall

amazing insight from a bluecel. looking forward for your hgh journey and proof of you surpassing your genetic wall
I’m not blue pilled nigga, anything except gh is cope in terms of height maxxing, I don’t height max cuz I don’t think it’s necessary for me but gh will literally make you taller if your plates didn’t fuse nigga, what do you think causes gigantism? Usually a tumor in the gland that produces GH which makes them have excessive GH thus making them giants, that’s way above their genetic limit

no natural ever reaches their genetic height limit
hgh isnt a magic pill and its mostly used wrongly on here tho

I’m not blue pilled nigga, anything except gh is cope in terms of height maxxing, I don’t height max cuz I don’t think it’s necessary for me but gh will literally make you taller if your plates didn’t fuse nigga, what do you think causes gigantism? Usually a tumor in the gland that produces GH which makes them have excessive GH thus making them giants, that’s way above their genetic limit
bluecel refers to your lack of knowledge (500-1000 posts)

nice one comparing gh to a fucking tumor without knowing anything about a pituitary adenoma

jfl at thinking gh will do anything of the effects gigantism will

no natural ever reaches their genetic height limit
hgh isnt a magic pill and its mostly used wrongly on here tho
NO natural?

what about the outliers that surpass parental statue by at least a mile? 5'8 dad 5'5 mom and the son is 6'2 type shit

NO natural?

what about the outliers that surpass parental statue by at least a mile? 5'8 dad 5'5 mom and the son is 6'2 type shit
is it really ur genetic limit if u couldve been taller with injections?

is it really ur genetic limit if u couldve been taller with injections?
yes, in the first place you have to have the gh for it. it isnt a stackable process, you cant just be exordinarly tall and inject more expecting more lol

yes, in the first place you have to have the gh for it. it isnt a stackable process, you cant just be exordinarly tall and inject more expecting more lol
theyre not deficient if they grew to 6'2 so no need for hgh
ai can keep the plates open
and igf-1 des injections too

theyre not deficient if they grew to 6'2 so no need for hgh
ai can keep the plates open
and igf-1 des injections too
i dont really know or care much about height, gh therapy or ai cause im 6'4 but sounds nice i suppose

all i care about is the face

(enough to know heightmaxxing is cope)

top 5 site copes (2024 edition)​

1. your thread​

• +1
Reactions: Axii, xeqri and Deleted member 57356
i dont really know or care much about height, gh therapy or ai cause im 6'4 but sounds nice i suppose

all i care about is the face
makes sense at 6'4

bluecel refers to your lack of knowledge (500-1000 posts)

nice one comparing gh to a fucking tumor without knowing anything about a pituitary adenoma

jfl at thinking gh will do anything of the effects gigantism will
sorry I never knew my amount of posts was correlated to my amount of knowledge, thanks for enlightening me nigga, you can definitely mimick the effects of gigantism, the only reason they grow to that size is the excess GH produced from the tumor, so taking more GH will literally do the same thing, obviously not to the extent of gigantism cuz you’d need to inject unhealthy amounts

top 5 site copes (2024 edition)​

1. your thread​

thanks for enlightening me about how its cope, appreciate the thoughtful feedback

sorry I never knew my amount of posts was correlated to my amount of knowledge, thanks for enlightening me nigga, you can definitely mimick the effects of gigantism, the only reason they grow to that size is the excess GH produced from the tumor, so taking more GH will literally do the same thing, obviously not to the extent of gigantism cuz you’d need to inject unhealthy amounts
??

nigga your all over the place, take a chillpill

obviously not to the extent of gigantism cuz you’d need to inject unhealthy amounts
literally EXACTLY what i said

forgot to mention 78% of gigantism cases are from the ages 7~, which anything past 15 or so does not make a impact.

(which i already said in the thread the only case of it working was a chink that used it since 1 and a half)

nice theory tho, as i said in this thread this place is filled with theorist that provide no fucking proof of concept, you learn what gigantism is and think you can recreate the effects but dont bother to read how gt works

??

nigga your all over the place, take a chillpill

literally EXACTLY what i said

forgot to mention 78% of gigantism cases are from the ages 7~, which anything past 15 or so does not make a impact.

(which i already said in the thread the only case of it working was a chink that used it since 1 and a half)

nice theory tho, as i said in this thread this place is filled with theorist that provide no fucking proof of concept, you learn what gigantism is and think you can recreate the effects but dont bother to read how gt works
Bothing I said is untrue, what I said is if your bone plates are still unfused you can increase your height using HGH, that can also be age 12-15

i have been in arguments with people and they end up folding, like nigga what are you dickriding chico for? he does not care about you

2. heightmaxxing works

what about it works? never seen anyone surpass their genetic wall, no actual results besides a chink that took injections since 1 and a half

3. softmaxxing works

unless you are fatter than gorlock or your acne is the same level of a rotten tomato, then softmaxxing wont do much

people are attracted to your "harmony" (really just your unique gene code/visage) not the fact you have glass skin

4. cheap hardmaxxing

sure, i want people to do this so more dumbasses get botched, highly recommended!

this one is more subjective since its goal-based, if u have the pheno and general structure. ok go for it but some fucking retarded curries want to become chico, like nigga just give up

this list will change as i gain more knowledge, this is just a basic assessment of this community of young teenagers who value random theories than whats in front of us

Heightmaxxing works nigga i gained 2cm in 1month after starting consuming lots of calcium and calories in general

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

2. heightmaxxing works

3. softmaxxing works

4. cheap hardmaxxing

why do u say heightmaxxing doesnt work, i mean yeah ur right about the genetic limit, u cant surpass it, but u dont know ur limit first of all and injecting hgh could help u reach it

Softmaxxing is god sent stfu

appeal > ratios, ive been saying this since i joined and i cant believe this retard thinks because ltbs praise him hes anything (because fame)

what about the htbs praising Jeremy (5,7 mtn)???

(because he has more fame than chico)

all of this is about fame and reach
Bro wtf are you talking?

omg so much symmetry!!!!

View attachment 2787098 View attachment 2787099

can you just shut the fuck up? all the "perfect ratios" for what? to be praised by nothing more than ltbs?

hes a model for range

please go on pintrest & wattpad and show me a girl above a mtb praising just him (not the other htns)

it will take a while, i tried once and oh boy it wasnt looking good

while on the other hand i see htbs praising some a10 cacuasian retard with below ratios
sorry bro but did you get scouted by a modelling agency at 17 even if he aint a chad you dont have to act like he barely htn

i got lucky with my base just trying to unmasc my self and murder my barber for hardmaxes nose and eyes
Why would anyone want to unmasc himself? Lmao

Why would anyone want to unmasc himself? Lmao
Im hypermasc lol to masc for girls my age 6"6 jakced and really robust face female gaze pill is strong

what is a collagen undertone?
Collagen is the stuff that keeps you looking younge and undertones is the reddish look uner your skin/not looking pale

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
Im hypermasc lol to masc for girls my age 6"6 jakced and really robust face female gaze pill is strong
I don't think it's a good idea, girls like masculine men, don't let yourself get fooled