GLUE YOUR FUCKING LIFTSSS

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
If you aren't gluing your lifts what the fuck are you doing with your life? What if a bug gets in your shoe and you freak out, take it off, and the lifts come diving out for a swimming competition. GLUE YOUR LIFTS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, GabachoCopium, coispet and 2 others
wow, your truly the most retarded nigga ive seen on this site

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, WanderingBurro and TheRagingBull
High iq
I already glued them to my AF 1s

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist and lebesgue
somebody needs to make a comfortable lift cause the ones on the market are so fucking uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
High iq
I already glued them to my AF 1s
how do you guys use lifts on AF's i got ones and returned them because my feet was almost out and i only use 1cm lifts

If you aren't gluing your lifts what the fuck are you doing with your life? What if a bug gets in your shoe and you freak out, take it off, and the lifts come diving out for a swimming competition. GLUE YOUR
Or just buy a sock lift? Theyre way more comfortable, theres even sillicone socks

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and WanderingBurro
how do you guys use lifts on AF's i got ones and returned them because my feet was almost out and i only use 1cm lifts
Yeah, the actual lifts fuck you up, not the shoes

Or just buy a sock lift? Theyre way more comfortable, theres even sillicone socks
I remember i wore them to an event and when i took my shoes off it was so noticable because my 200 pound frame smushed it and made it look like i was walking on a pancake. Then one of my friends said "whats up with your sock." and i had to take it off and they clowned the shit out of me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maximuslaid, WanderingBurro, niqfan625 and 1 other person
I remember i wore them to an event and when i took my shoes off it was so noticable because my 200 pound frame smushed it and made it look like i was walking on a pancake. Then one of my friends said "whats up with your sock." and i had to take it off and they clowned the shit out of me
Lmaoo, yeah it shouldnt do that, if you wear it right, your heels will be slightly elongated, but should be unnoticable

• +1
Reactions: klimo
Lmaoo, yeah it shouldnt do that, if you wear it right, your heels will be slightly elongated, but should be unnoticable
maybe i just got shitty ones because i wore them correctly and made sure dozens of times. I bought them off the tiktok shop that maybe why

maybe i just got shitty ones because i wore them correctly and made sure dozens of times. I bought them off the tiktok shop that maybe why
Also i found a formula for guaranteed momey. Bet on european song contests

• Love it
Reactions: klimo
If you aren't gluing your lifts what the fuck are you doing with your life? What if a bug gets in your shoe and you freak out, take it off, and the lifts come diving out for a swimming competition. GLUE YOUR LIFTS
What if you go to the airport

high tops bruh

What if you go to the airport
at the airport as we speak with lifts. had to take my shoes off also. who gives af that the fat security guard knows i was wearing lifts

wow, your truly the most retarded nigga ive seen on this site

He got caught wearing lifts by a girl and ran to the bathroom to cry.

just glue your lifts to your feet theory

Just get balenciaga 10xls

at the airport as we speak with lifts. had to take my shoes off also. who gives af that the fat security guard knows i was wearing lifts
When you travel with other people thats what i mean

Sock lifts are legit if you can find a high quality one.

The one I bought were all cheap and shit cuz I couldn't find a better one.

The cheap ones, on the box said "offers 2 inches" of height.
But the soles were unnecessarily soft. And only 0.5 inches of height increase JFL

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii