go to the gym

Kysiclolll

Kysiclolll

a video game anime nerd, turned chad.
IMG 1843
Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, datboijj, UZB_Strebl and 67 others
Make a guide or 0

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and BitchBoy
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FBl, LooksmaxxHopeful, Mainstream and 8 others
Good results = Good genes, thats all.
Then i must have shit genes, Been going to the gym since october and only got strong but dont look that muscular. Thankfully i have a good base already.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and murdah
Then i must have shit genes, Been going to the gym since october and only got strong but dont look that muscular. Thankfully i have a good base already.
Takes time to build muscle on taller frames

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta, futuregigamogger, Mainstream and 4 others
Good results = Good genes, thats all.
This is true, im 6’1 with good frame and had good potential to gain size. Can’t deny the hard work tho, still stayed up late nights stuffing calories, making workout programs, and pushing harder than previously in the gym

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, BrahminBoss, futuregigamogger and 8 others

just go the gym bro!!!!!!! - chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, datboijj, Agendum and 25 others
How old are you? Crazy results within a year btw

• +1
Reactions: Kysiclolll
invisible+gymcelled=invisilble

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, CristianT, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chicoaus123, datboijj, Deleted member 20370 and 19 others
How old are you? Crazy results within a year btw
19, late bloomer. didn’t go through puberty till 18, literally grew 3 inches, was able to dunk (i hooped in high school) and just stuffed my fucking face with food and went hard as fuck in the gym, couple puberty with an autistic level fixation on the gym, a lot, not most but a lot could probably do what i did

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bxdri, futuregigamogger, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
This is just cope for niggas who are too lazy to go to the gym. A MTN will improve their smv alot by gymcelling.
true
But if your genetic dead end nothing will fix you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, LooksmaxxHopeful, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
true
But if your genetic dead end nothing will fix you
That example is like bottom 2% and he could improve his smv by getting a haircut/contacts/surgery.

Tren and BBC genetics
100% natural, only things i’ve been consuming other than food are creatine, vitamin D, fish oil, protein powders, hydration packets before a workout, pre workouts and turk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Zwa M'ileng, futuregigamogger and 6 others
100% natural, only things i’ve been consuming other than food are creatine, vitamin D, fish oil, protein powders, hydration packets before a workout, pre workouts and turk.
Yeah I saw that you hit puberty late my bad

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Kysiclolll
u got good frame
how much do u bench?

• +1
View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
Hard mog

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, tombradylover, Corleone and 2 others
did u injec

• +1
u got good frame
how much do u bench?
currently weigh 188, havent went for a bench pr in a few weeks since i switched to a deadlift heavy program, but last time i maxed i hit 270 for 1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
drop the routine
how many times you hit the gym per week??

View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
Why this night even here?

BBC genetics
Nothing to see here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 20370, futuregigamogger and 7 others
Surely not natty? My current physique only slightly mog you untrained lmao
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Spiritualcell
Surely not natty? My current physique only slightly mog you untrained lmao
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Nah bro.
Just BBC genetics.

I'm a bit bigger than OP, and I've only been training for a couple months.

Face3
Face1Low

What can I say mane.
Some people are just genetically blessed.

• JFL
Reactions: Zwa M'ileng, Deleted member 20370, tyroneorkms and 7 others
JoinedOct 22, 2023

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
1. Good muscle gains.
imo, for appeal maxxing, it's time to lean down to 10% bodyfat now. Take enough protein and keep up weight training, so to not lose muscle mass from being in callories deficit

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and murdah
are you enhanced? that's a crazy amount of lean muscle for just a year of gym-celling.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, The_Piperoni, tombradylover and 1 other person
are you enhanced? that's a crazy amount of lean muscle for just a year of gym-celling.
Natural, only things i consume other than food is, creatine, vitamin D, protein powders here and there, hydration packets before workouts, pre workouts, and turk. I obviously had good genetics to put on the size, was an ectomorph but i lucked out genetically, and autistically took my bulk serious.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
1. Good muscle gains.
imo, for appeal maxxing, it's time to lean down to 10% bodyfat now. Take enough protein and keep up weight training, so to not lose muscle mass from being in callories deficit
Idc to “appeal max” right now. Putting on as much muscle, and building as much financially before i care to “appeal max🤓”. What good is pulling pussy if i don’t get my goals accomplished first.

50/50 white and black, blaming genetics is hard cope and shows u never touched a weight in ur life💀.
brutal black genetics pill, these results are impossible for whites

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, autistic_tendencies, The_Piperoni and 1 other person
bbc genetics=steriods

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
BBC genetics
Nothing to see here
blaming genetics, is hard cope and shows u prob never touched a weight in ur life lol. All humans have the same muscle, stimulating the muscle leads to growth, black white yellow purple. All the same little guy

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
brutal black genetics pill, these results are impossible for whites
Simply just not true. 80% of the guys in my gym are white and look just as good and some better than me. Muscle is muscle, you stimulate it, it grows

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Kamui
You looked better in the before pic, right pic will scare the JBs

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, futuregigamogger and jflsnowdzz
drop the routine
how many times you hit the gym per week??
Push pull legs split, chest shoulders triceps monday back and biceps tuesday legs wednesday chest shoulders triceps thursday back biceps friday rest weekend.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Simply just not true. 80% of the guys in my gym are white and look just as good and some better than me. Muscle is muscle, you stimulate it, it grows
yes but not in a year + most likely roids. I go to the gym just to go i know building muscle is impossible without roids for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465