go to the gym

You looked better in the before pic, right pic will scare the JBs
Not true in the slightest. The pretty boy shtick only works middle school-high school, after that girls want a man.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, gonion wanter, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
yes but not in a year + most likely roids. I go to the gym just to go i know building muscle is impossible without roids for me.
probably not in a year, maybe a year and a half, maybe even two, the point is, no matter your color, you can achieve a nice ass physique because the basics of body building is literally just breaking down fibers and healing them, black or white, it’s all the same shit.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
probably not in a year, maybe a year and a half, maybe even two, the point is, no matter your color, you can achieve a nice ass physique because the basics of body building is literally just breaking down fibers and healing them, black or white, it’s all the same shit.
no not the same, thats cope and you know it

no not the same, thats cope and you know it
You get out what you put in. You literally just admitted to not taking the gym seriously. When i’ve autistically spent the past year of my life revolved around it. Force feeding calories, bringing a note book to the gym. All this, to achieve what i got, you’re quite literally coping. If you go hard, you will achieve results, if you walk in and go “i’m white i can’t do this” like a little pussy faggot, then of course you won’t look like me. Cmon man. Man up.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Skywalker, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
yes but not in a year + most likely roids. I go to the gym just to go i know building muscle is impossible without roids for me.

Echo this. Probably lying about time frame and likely on roids. Not that I care but it's good to be transparent

• +1
Reactions: Sny, mogger10, yirma19 and 3 others
Echo this. Probably lying about time frame and likely on roids. Not that I care but it's good to be transparent
niggas tend to build muscle 5x faster than whites so probably not

niggas tend to build muscle 5x faster than whites so probably not

Okay so? He's either below 5'10 or he's lying about the time frame. Black or white, you're not putting on that much weight in a year unless you're below 5'10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, yirma19, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
Okay so? He's either below 5'10 or he's lying about the time frame. Black or white, you're not putting on that much weight in a year unless you're below 5'10
I’m 6’1, and put on 20-24 lbs in a year. Have above average genetics, and took my training recover and diet autistically serious. Black or white, MOST not all but most with above average genetics, black or white can do and have done exactly what i did.

1469226 1424505189945

Insane physique

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Kysiclolll
Average hamza fan

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
That haircut is one of the dumbest looking things on creation. You look like one of those mushroom people from Mario.

• +1
Reactions: Kysiclolll
View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
still a nigger, but mire your progress brotha

• +1
blaming genetics, is hard cope and shows u prob never touched a weight in ur life lol. All humans have the same muscle, stimulating the muscle leads to growth, black white yellow purple. All the same little guy
Blacks have fast twitch muscle fibres whicj other races don’t …

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, tombradylover, murdah and 1 other person
What was your biteltoid lengtb before your started and what is it after

You probably are underweight. Bulk

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
OK… @Kysiclolll

You have 3 days to remove your photo s or I’ll print your pics on my altar.

Diseases and others on you will be legit .

Even Jesus won't save you
IMG 0576

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zwa M'ileng, watah, lightskinbengali and 4 others
muscle mass can improve frame but you stil need good genes.

average is perfectly fine tbh.
i think most people have decent genes for frame, i rarely see utter shit frame genetic so its not that a problem

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i think most people have decent genes for frame, i rarely see utter shit frame genetic so its not that a problem
yeah it only affects a lot of guys if they are like 6"6+, but those guys dont deserve my sympathy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
gym is still the last thing to work on imo. I had a gym phase for a while and honestly only other guys cared about that shit whenever I got bigger

I mean don't get me wrong you made good progress and all but after a certain point it's really all about face, especially when chicks can't see your body in dim club lighting

You looked just as good before lol dumb point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and mogger10
great job... nigga

• +1
Stfu pedo
Attraction to 15-19 year olds is perfectly normal. If you never felt any sexual attraction to a 16 year old girl you are either lying or extremely low T

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
Attraction to 15-19 year olds is perfectly normal. If you never felt any sexual attraction to a 16 year old girl you are either lying or extremely low T
@FBI

Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

This is true, im 6’1 with good frame and had good potential to gain size. Can’t deny the hard work tho, still stayed up late nights stuffing calories, making workout programs, and pushing harder than previously in the gym
Any advice for a tall frame? My brother goes to the gym with me but he is 6’4 and has a hard time putting on muscle and I would like to help him out

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogger10, blatonslatt and Kamui
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and T50 Demon
Tyronelite, mirin

• +1
Nice improvement, i need to take the gym more seriously

• +1
What’s your biteltoid?

How are your results irl?
5x better, anyone that says gym doesn’t help pull, is literally just coping because they’re low T closeted homosexuals. I got wider, thicker, and just appeal more fuller. The build i have now makes women literally go feral, now mind you i already have a 8-9 face, and i’m tall with good game, so the muscles aren’t all of it, but it definitely helps. The same way guys like us go crazy for curves, their pussies get soaked over a V taper.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, autistic_tendencies, smallman and 1 other person
Any advice for a tall frame? My brother goes to the gym with me but he is 6’4 and has a hard time putting on muscle and I would like to help him out
If he’s 6’4 his maintenance calories is probably high af, he needs to figure out his maintenance and eat more. They key to size ultimately always boils down to more food. But us tall guys just need a fuck ton more.

How fat did you get when bulking? Got any pics from that time? I seriously need to start eating more.

Blacks have fast twitch muscle fibres whicj other races don’t …
“Fast twitch fibers” stop coping. go to the gym. Muscle is all the same, you stimulate it it grows. black white yellow purple.

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10 and autistic_tendencies
How fat did you get when bulking? Got any pics from that time? I seriously need to start eating more.
Still bulking, im 188 lbs right now. i’ve never held onto fat as much as other body types, i had an ectopmorph build. My body fat also gets distributed to my legs and back more than anywhere else so facially i didn’t change much other than holding a little more water but that’s normal.

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
19, late bloomer. didn’t go through puberty till 18, literally grew 3 inches, was able to dunk (i hooped in high school) and just stuffed my fucking face with food and went hard as fuck in the gym, couple puberty with an autistic level fixation on the gym, a lot, not most but a lot could probably do what i did
Crazy. Respect the grind

• +1
OP had a good base for gymcelling to multiply off of. Over for subhumans who gymcel thinking their life will change

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Kysiclolll
Still bulking, im 188 lbs right now. i’ve never held onto fat as much as other body types, i had an ectopmorph build. My body fat also gets distributed to my legs and back more than anywhere else so facially i didn’t change much other than holding a little more water but that’s normal.
Damn wtf I expected you to weigh more

Also same my fat all goes go my legs and ass, makes me look thicc af

• +1