go to the gym

Man ur insane is genetics if true, I'm an asian and only got 215 bench pr 1 yr in the gym and nowhere near muscular as u, clocked in at 75kg 6'0, like bro did u actually roids? this is nuts man I also took gym seriously, feels bad for my trash genetics.

Gotta do roids honestly
A 215 bench at 165lbs is a good bench. If you want your bench to go up, your weight needs to go up, unless you’re powerlifting and need to stay in a weight class. I’m 188 lbs at 6’1 we’re pretty much the same height but i’m 20+ pounds more than you. I started at 165. You need to, unless you’re skinny fat, go on a CLEAN and LEAN bulk, and then just trust the process and give it time at that point, nothing worth having comes fast. And when i say i took the gym serious, dude, my entire life revolved around it. Optimized my sleep, 8-9 hours a night, never missing a meal, eating 3500 calories a day, and going hard as fuck in the gym. You get out what you put in, if you don’t like your results, then you need to go back to the drawing board, see where you’re failing, make changes and then get back to work. Simple as that.

A 215 bench at 165lbs is a good bench. If you want your bench to go up, your weight needs to go up, unless you’re powerlifting and need to stay in a weight class. I’m 188 lbs at 6’1 we’re pretty much the same height but i’m 20+ pounds more than you. I started at 165. You need to, unless you’re skinny fat, go on a CLEAN and LEAN bulk, and then just trust the process and give it time at that point, nothing worth having comes fast. And when i say i took the gym serious, dude, my entire life revolved around it. Optimized my sleep, 8-9 hours a night, never missing a meal, eating 3500 calories a day, and going hard as fuck in the gym. You get out what you put in, if you don’t like your results, then you need to go back to the drawing board, see where you’re failing, make changes and then get back to work. Simple as that.
I started at 57kg bro literally bones, my life did got better and people can't really recognize me anymore, but my problem honestly is I got way too fat at 75kg, my bulk was wrong, because I was 57kg I started eating like crazy and didn't really fracked my calories, now I'm at 70kg, cut down a little bit but gonna go back at bulking again.

I'm actually motivated again by ur shits idk why, but thanks anyways, I decided not to take roids, honestly only reason I wanna take roids is to fasten natural results, I don't wanna exceed natty limit.

Imma do it more harder this time, gonna track my calories and everything, gonna take it more seriously

I started at 57kg bro literally bones, my life did got better and people can't really recognize me anymore, but my problem honestly is I got way too fat at 75kg, my bulk was wrong, because I was 57kg I started eating like crazy and didn't really fracked my calories, now I'm at 70kg, cut down a little bit but gonna go back at bulking again.

I'm actually motivated again by ur shits idk why, but thanks anyways, I decided not to take roids, honestly only reason I wanna take roids is to fasten natural results, I don't wanna exceed natty limit.

Imma do it more harder this time, gonna track my calories and everything, gonna take it more seriously
Don’t go into too high of a surplus, only eat 200-300 more calories above maintenance daily. You also, HAVE to get in 1-1.5 grams of protien in per pound of body weight. So if you’re 165 right now, youre maintenance is probably 3000, i’d start off eating 3,150 calories a day and cram in 170 grams of protein DAILY not once or twice a week cause if you fuck up once, you’re fucking up your whole catabolic protein synthesis and will literally stay the same weight and will not grow. You need to be consistent to grow. Also, train hard as fuck and go to bed at night.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
Don’t go into too high of a surplus, only eat 200-300 more calories above maintenance daily. You also, HAVE to get in 1-1.5 grams of protien in per pound of body weight. So if you’re 165 right now, youre maintenance is probably 3000, i’d start off eating 3,150 calories a day and cram in 170 grams of protein DAILY not once or twice a week cause if you fuck up once, you’re fucking up your whole catabolic protein synthesis and will literally stay the same weight and will not grow. You need to be consistent to grow. Also, train hard as fuck and go to bed at night.
noted bossman

U are not a “bit bigger” than me lol u look 5’10 170 at most. that had to be JFL💀
Cap
I mog your ass.

My BBC genetics are stronger than yours.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Kysiclolll
Cap
I mog your ass.

My BBC genetics are stronger than yours.
post a physique pick. lol. also, i mog u lil brah, ur nose and proportions throw u off, also too niggerish, cuts down how many slays you could get compared to a lightskin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceofDarkness and Spiritualcell
post a physique pick. lol. also, i mog u lil brah, ur nose and proportions throw u off, also too niggerish, cuts down how many slays you could get compared to a lightskin.
Homosexual ass nigga wants to see physique pictures of another man...
Stay fruity, lightskin.

Face2

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Sny, murdah and 3 others
Homosexual ass nigga wants to see physique pictures of another man...
Stay fruity, lightskin.

View attachment 2678758
nigga was just studying, analyzing, examining, inspecting, mirin and comparing two grown ass men and then went, “yeah bro i def look better🤓” u the fruit cup dirty nigger💀💀. another day of thanking christ i wasn’t born a dirty chocolate man 🕊️

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
nigga was just studying, analyzing, examining, inspecting, mirin and comparing two grown ass men and then went, “yeah bro i def look better🤓” u the fruit cup dirty nigger💀💀. another day of thanking christ i wasn’t born a dirty chocolate man 🕊️
Jesus Christ was a black man.
GOD IS BLACK.

@KING REIDYZ
Let's dual curse this self hating nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and coispet
GOD IS BLACK.

@KING REIDYZ
Christ skin was bronze, christ was not BLACK lol. and i’m not self hating, i just can’t say i’m proud to be black with the way our culture is shaped.

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Lol at how copers can look at OP’s 2 pics and still say that gym is muh male gaze and a waste of time.
People say that shit about roids and constantly bulking, even lanky models still have to work out.

Christ skin was bronze, christ was not BLACK lol. and i’m not self hating, i just can’t say i’m proud to be black with the way our culture is shaped.

STOP DENYING HIS BLACKNESS

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
View attachment 2674167
just go the gym bro!!!!!!! - chad
I know a highschool redneck who wonders why women won’t give him any action. His last hinge match left him on the date. Mf looked like this but with a beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Good transformation Op especially in the arms
You should train neck too, will add to your appeal

View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.

Bro has 3 big guns ops

• +1
Reactions: Kysiclolll
View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
Where are you from?

100% natural, only things i’ve been consuming other than food are creatine, vitamin D, fish oil, protein powders, hydration packets before a workout, pre workouts and turk.
Not the turk 🤣

nigga was just studying, analyzing, examining, inspecting, mirin and comparing two grown ass men and then went, “yeah bro i def look better🤓” u the fruit cup dirty nigger💀💀. another day of thanking christ i wasn’t born a dirty chocolate
GOD IS BLACK.

@KING REIDYZ
Nigger on nigger violence lmaoooo no wonder your communities are dog shieet. But pls have your nigga moment 😂😂😂

• +1
100% natural, only things i’ve been consuming other than food are creatine, vitamin D, fish oil, protein powders, hydration packets before a workout, pre workouts and turk.
Mirin hard if true. Also, ignore the other hating faggots you actually did something and looksmaxxed. You look great dude.

• +1
Natural my ass, its not Just that you got more muscular, your clavicles grew and your face masculinized to the Point that you are able to grow a beard. If I posted this in nattyorjuice I'd get laughed at for even thinking your natty....good transformation but Just say what U took

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and yayatourer
19, late bloomer. didn’t go through puberty till 18, literally grew 3 inches, was able to dunk (i hooped in high school) and just stuffed my fucking face with food and went hard as fuck in the gym, couple puberty with an autistic level fixation on the gym, a lot, not most but a lot could probably do what i did
You're dreaming man you legit have amazing genes/hormones.
I'm gymcelling since 3 years and know many people who have done the same

• +1
Mirin hard if true. Also, ignore the other hating faggots you actually did something and looksmaxxed. You look great dude.
appreciate that

Natural my ass, its not Just that you got more muscular, your clavicles grew and your face masculinized to the Point that you are able to grow a beard. If I posted this in nattyorjuice I'd get laughed at for even thinking your natty....good transformation but Just say what U took
if you read the previous statements i left on this thread, i didn’t hit puberty till 18, (time of the left pick). So not only am i undergoing puberty, but i’m autistically tracking my calories and did, and still am bulking. 3500 calories a day, along with training hard as fuck and getting proper recovery. And the masculinization, my nigga, i simply just haven’t shaved in like 3 months, lol. 100% natural, only things i’ve taken are plenty different protien powders, pre workouts, hydration packets before a session, vitamin D, creatine, turk and pump products. No sarms or injectables ever taken.

You're dreaming man you legit have amazing genes/hormones.
I'm gymcelling since 3 years and know many people who have done the same
It’s very possible, what people fail to realize in fitness is you get out what you put in. No one can give it to you, and no one can take it from you.

crazy transformation in a year... this doenst look natural dog. MK677 is not natural btw

crazy transformation in a year... this doenst look natural dog. MK677 is not natural btw
Never touched MK, don’t want diabetes or to be a water buffalo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Achilles
if you read the previous statements i left on this thread, i didn’t hit puberty till 18, (time of the left pick). So not only am i undergoing puberty, but i’m autistically tracking my calories and did, and still am bulking. 3500 calories a day, along with training hard as fuck and getting proper recovery. And the masculinization, my nigga, i simply just haven’t shaved in like 3 months, lol. 100% natural, only things i’ve taken are plenty different protien powders, pre workouts, hydration packets before a session, vitamin D, creatine, turk and pump products. No sarms or injectables ever taken.
I hear a Lot of people say "I hit puberty at 18,19 etc.", can you elaborate? I mean you probably busted a nut before 18 right? What exactly do you mean with hitting Puberty?

water but still good transformation reminds me of mine

I hear a Lot of people say "I hit puberty at 18,19 etc.", can you elaborate? I mean you probably busted a nut before 18 right? What exactly do you mean with hitting Puberty?
actually a good question, i guess we’re essentially just talking about growth spurts. Cause i still had been able to grow facial hair and such, the one dude said i randomly masculinized, but i had always had that little gay mustache thing when i was 15 but just shaved it from that point onward, it’s really only recently i let it grow. But back to what i said, i guess were essentially talking about a growth spurt, i was 5’9 leaving junior year, 155-160 lbs, ended senior year 6’1 like 175-178 ish, now 188 like 8 months after.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
It’s very possible, what people fail to realize in fitness is you get out what you put in. No one can give it to you, and no one can take it from you.
Sorry bro I don’t agree I had a really good diet sleep lots of supplements omega 3 vit D magnesium, lots of fatty fish and creatine, I’m active physically since a yound child but still have low testosterone.

I don’t want to undermine all the efforts you put through to arrive at this results, just realised that 99% of people can do the same and have half your results, it’s sad but genetics play a huge role in frame and hormones and we’re definitely not born equal.

Sorry bro I don’t agree I had a really good diet sleep lots of supplements omega 3 vit D magnesium, lots of fatty fish and creatine, I’m active physically since a yound child but still have low testosterone.

I don’t want to undermine all the efforts you put through to arrive at this results, just realised that 99% of people can do the same and have half your results, it’s sad but genetics play a huge role in frame and hormones and we’re definitely not born equal.
Are you in a surplus or are you maintaining? Or even worse for getting size, cutting? These are questions that need asked. I’ve been on a lean bulk for literally a year straight. no breaks, no cuts. I’ve put on 20 lbs in newbie gains and WHILE bulking. These results are attainable for most who actually give a shit to put the effort in. If you didn’t see results, you need to go back to the drawing board and cleanup what you’re fucking up, cause the greatest thing about fitness is no one can give it to you, and no one can take it from you. you have to go get it, now go lift heavy, get your calories and protein in and then go to bed every night. stop coping and telling me your supplements like that’s what’s going to give you the gains, go get after it. faggot.

Are you in a surplus or are you maintaining? Or even worse for getting size, cutting? These are questions that need asked. I’ve been on a lean bulk for literally a year straight. no breaks, no cuts. I’ve put on 20 lbs in newbie gains and WHILE bulking. These results are attainable for most who actually give a shit to put the effort in. If you didn’t see results, you need to go back to the drawing board and cleanup what you’re fucking up, cause the greatest thing about fitness is no one can give it to you, and no one can take it from you. you have to go get it, now go lift heavy, get your calories and protein in and then go to bed every night. stop coping and telling me your supplements like that’s what’s going to give you the gains, go get after it. faggot.
I hoped on trt didn’t change shit to my routine which was a 500kcal surplus ppl 5-6 times a week with heavy weight of course 150g of protein a day and tons of sleep and water. In one month I put 10kg of muscles you think yoûre dedicated while yoûre just very lucky you have nothing special except genetic just accept it no need to take it that personnally.

I know you’re a kid that would love to believe that you’re special and dedicated and that your results was just the consequences of your efforts but they aren’t, just be humble and grateful, and don’t trashtalk people who have done a ton more effort than you to achieve the same results.

I hoped on trt didn’t change shit to my routine which was a 500kcal surplus ppl 5-6 times a week with heavy weight of course 150g of protein a day and tons of sleep and water. In one month I put 10kg of muscles you think yoûre dedicated while yoûre just very lucky you have nothing special except genetic just accept it no need to take it that personnally.

I know you’re a kid that would love to believe that you’re special and dedicated and that your results was just the consequences of your efforts but they aren’t, just be humble and grateful, and don’t trashtalk people who have done a ton more effort than you to achieve the same results.
Anyone who puts in as much as i did, WILL see results. The functions of the muscle don’t change for anybody, you stimulate the muscle, it grows.

Anyone who puts in as much as i did, WILL see results. The functions of the muscle don’t change for anybody, you stimulate the muscle, it grows.
Yeah you’re proving my point you don’t know shit about how your body work and got crazy lucky.

Yeah you’re proving my point you don’t know shit about how your body work and got crazy lucky.
Are you operating under the pretense that there’s people out there who can stimulate muscle hypertrophy, get the adequate nutrition and recovery, and then not make gains? Are you clinically retarded? I’m aware my genetics are above average, i dunked a basketball in hs at 6 foot, that’s more rare than you think, not only that i was first from my school to make all state, (top 15 player in the state for single A) im aware i have above average genetics. BUT, literally anybody can build muscle because the bio mechanics of muscles are the same for everyone, short tall fat skinny black white yellow purple. Everyone CAN put on size.

insertions rule all.
if you aren't able it fill out the insertions then no point thats why i put height first, all top natty competitors just happen to be around 5'3 5'6. You wont look bad but max potential i think height is most important

Are you operating under the pretense that there’s people out there who can stimulate muscle hypertrophy, get the adequate nutrition and recovery, and then not make gains? Are you clinically retarded? I’m aware my genetics are above average, i dunked a basketball in hs at 6 foot, that’s more rare than you think, not only that i was first from my school to make all state, (top 15 player in the state for single A) im aware i have above average genetics. BUT, literally anybody can build muscle because the bio mechanics of muscles are the same for everyone, short tall fat skinny black white yellow purple. Everyone CAN put on size.
You can build muscles but not to the same extent that you did with low T (aka the driver of Anabolism) just compare a women to a man. You have more than above average genetic whether from insertions and frame or hormonal and height.

I hired a personal trainer lol, finally taking this stuff seriously.