go to the gym

0 facial changes though lul
as always, just be born chad theory

same frame, same face
cool

19, late bloomer. didn’t go through puberty till 18, literally grew 3 inches, was able to dunk (i hooped in high school) and just stuffed my fucking face with food and went hard as fuck in the gym, couple puberty with an autistic level fixation on the gym, a lot, not most but a lot could probably do what i did
Stats?

100% natural, only things i’ve been consuming other than food are creatine, vitamin D, fish oil, protein powders, hydration packets before a workout, pre workouts and turk.
Any creatine side effects

nigglets god I hate nigglets

You would get the same amount of play whether or not you went to the gym given you were are facially are HTN. Tell Sub5's or even normies to gymmax should really be on the backburner, getting a sense of fashion, skincare. basic drug use like minoxidil and latisse as well as tretinoin is going to blow gym progress out of the water assuming the person isn't fat.

Attachments

• IMG_2383.jpeg
    IMG_2383.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679

Attachments

• IMG_2383.jpeg
    IMG_2383.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
You would get the same amount of play whether or not you went to the gym given you were are facially are HTN. Tell Sub5's or even normies to gymmax should really be on the backburner, getting a sense of fashion, skincare. basic drug use like minoxidil and latisse as well as tretinoin is going to blow gym progress out of the water assuming the person isn't fat.
This the problem with all u niggas on this app. “a basic drug like minoxidil and matisse and tretinoin” u all want a magic pill to turn u all from faggots to chick magnets. The real way to get girls is to shower, smell good, clean ur face up and go to the gym.

24.9 points per game (school record) (led the county and section) 7 assists 4 rebounds 2 steals and led us to playoffs.

Attachments

• IMG_2386.jpeg
    IMG_2386.jpeg
    978.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
good shit :feelsokman::feelsyay:

I gonna get all my gains back with muscle memory within 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Kysiclolll
Natural, only things i consume other than food is, creatine, vitamin D, protein powders here and there, hydration packets before workouts, pre workouts, and turk. I obviously had good genetics to put on the size, was an ectomorph but i lucked out genetically, and autistically took my bulk serious.
what was your height/ weight before and what amount of calories did you bulk with?
saying that you‘re tracked calories, what was your monthly weight gain goal?

This the problem with all u niggas on this app. “a basic drug like minoxidil and matisse and tretinoin” u all want a magic pill to turn u all from faggots to chick magnets. The real way to get girls is to shower, smell good, clean ur face up and go to the gym.
And this is the problem with retards like you: you think going to the gym attracts women when in reality in order to adequately fill out shirts and get women to notice you you either need to be 20%+ bf which skews facial features, or need to be on gear which again skews facial features (you can invest in tighter fitting shirts which I did however would I look that much different in a shirt trained vs untrained as a natty? No and this goes for a majority of men)., I am not claiming any of the drugs to be a magic pill I am claiming in terms of what yields more results focusing on your face will get you greater results at a quicker rate. I have done both, spent years like a monk in the gym and spent several months improving face via teeth whitening, minoxidil, hair styling, latisse, hydroquinone, microneedling. I had more women showing interest when I tried to do everything in my power to improve my face compared to spending 4 years at the gym. The gym 100% helped and I also got IOI's from women after I had put on noticeable muscle but in terms of what yielded the greatest results it was focusing on face, fashion, and scent first and then going to the gym.

what was your height/ weight before and what amount of calories did you bulk with?
saying that you‘re tracked calories, what was your monthly weight gain goal?
i was 6’1 165 lbs when i started. Started in october of last year, february of this year i’m now 190 waking up/fasted and 194-195 by the end of the day so fluctuating in the 190-195 range now. progressively upped calories as the bulk went on, i had to find a median to put on size but not chop my face so i started 3200, had a plato upped 3350 put on more size, had another plato and since been eating 3500-3600 aiming to put on .5-.75 lbs per week

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
was about to shitpost but mirin

• +1
And this is the problem with retards like you: you think going to the gym attracts women when in reality in order to adequately fill out shirts and get women to notice you you either need to be 20%+ bf which skews facial features, or need to be on gear which again skews facial features (you can invest in tighter fitting shirts which I did however would I look that much different in a shirt trained vs untrained as a natty? No and this goes for a majority of men)., I am not claiming any of the drugs to be a magic pill I am claiming in terms of what yields more results focusing on your face will get you greater results at a quicker rate. I have done both, spent years like a monk in the gym and spent several months improving face via teeth whitening, minoxidil, hair styling, latisse, hydroquinone, microneedling. I had more women showing interest when I tried to do everything in my power to improve my face compared to spending 4 years at the gym. The gym 100% helped and I also got IOI's from women after I had put on noticeable muscle but in terms of what yielded the greatest results it was focusing on face, fashion, and scent first and then going to the gym.
i fill out shirts and i’m 13-15% bf rn. and im not saying having a nice physique is the entire bullet proof way to get girls, but it’s an important piece. Idk how old all u guys on here are but this gay faggot pretty boy shit only works in highschool. After that you have to have some masculine features to get women soaked. There’s a reason bieber went bad boy. That being said, u 150 lb manlets need to take a year or two to build an aesthetically pleasing physique as that’s an important piece of the pie. along with game, which u guys also leave out of the equation, along with status / some kind of network, which u guys also leave out of the equation, this looks maxing shit should all be to better yourself, not chase cooter, cause u niggas are on here getting surgery and taking drugs to smash some 5/10 mid bitches, that’s insanity.

Attachments

• IMG_2160.jpeg
    IMG_2160.jpeg
    619.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
i fill out shirts and i’m 13-15% bf rn. and im not saying having a nice physique is the entire bullet proof way to get girls, but it’s an important piece. Idk how old all u guys on here are but this gay faggot pretty boy shit only works in highschool. After that you have to have some masculine features to get women soaked. There’s a reason bieber went bad boy. That being said, u 150 lb manlets need to take a year or two to build an aesthetically pleasing physique as that’s an important piece of the pie. along with game, which u guys also leave out of the equation, along with status / some kind of network, which u guys also leave out of the equation, this looks maxing shit should all be to better yourself, not chase cooter, cause u niggas are on here getting surgery and taking drugs to smash some 5/10 mid bitches, that’s insanity.
You are only proving my point, you are wearing a tight fitting shirt which I already said is an option. I am also taller than you dude so 0 clue where you get the manlet idea from. I went to the gym 3 years before you even started training, you realize after gymcelling for long enough that you reach a ceiling where putting on any more muscle isn't going to yield better results with women however getting leaner (from 15% to sub 10) will as facial features will begin to reach their peek. I understand that you think the gym is the fountain of mogging as anyone who has trained for several years knows that its a stage we all go through however you eventually get to a point where you think jeez is busting my ass for another 4 years all so I can gain another 5lbs of muscle going to be worth it when 1: it isn't going to be noticeable both with clothes on and off, and 2: I could be using this time to become financially more successful which in the end on an hour for hour basis will be yield better results with women than the 5lbs of muscle could be. Know when to stop and just focus on maintaining as being the guy who neglects all other areas of life in favor of the gym isn't going to be sexy down the line.

You are only proving my point, you are wearing a tight fitting shirt which I already said is an option. I am also taller than you dude so 0 clue where you get the manlet idea from. I went to the gym 3 years before you even started training, you realize after gymcelling for long enough that you reach a ceiling where putting on any more muscle isn't going to yield better results with women however getting leaner (from 15% to sub 10) will as facial features will begin to reach their peek. I understand that you think the gym is the fountain of mogging as anyone who has trained for several years knows that its a stage we all go through however you eventually get to a point where you think jeez is busting my ass for another 4 years all so I can gain another 5lbs of muscle going to be worth it when 1: it isn't going to be noticeable both with clothes on and off, and 2: I could be using this time to become financially more successful which in the end on an hour for hour basis will be yield better results with women than the 5lbs of muscle could be. Know when to stop and just focus on maintaining as being the guy who neglects all other areas of life in favor of the gym isn't going to be sexy down the line.
soooo…we agree then? cause i never said anyone on here had to be a fitness model or the next david laid. Nobody said you had to bulk and cut and all that shit, idk where u got that from, getting into high body fats and allat, you just arguing with ur imagination. i’m advocating for going to the gym to build a masculine frame because no grown ass woman is gonna want a 120 lb little dude💀. I’m saying everything works in tandem, and face isn’t all. U can be one of the most attractive man of all time, if ur 100 lbs, and is a creep that’s socially retarded, ur not getting any pussy, or anything worth keeping that is. So like i said you should have all other aspects working in tandem. and nigga said “why go to the gym when i can take that time to become more financially free🤓” you OD’d on andrew tate. listen faggot, you can put aside 45 minutes to an hour 3-4 days a week to go workout. literally all entrepreneurs workout because of all of the benefits that come from being in shape.

soooo…we agree then? cause i never said anyone on here had to be a fitness model or the next david laid. Nobody said you had to bulk and cut and all that shit, idk where u got that from, getting into high body fats and allat, you just arguing with ur imagination. i’m advocating for going to the gym to build a masculine frame because no grown ass woman is gonna want a 120 lb little dude💀. I’m saying everything works in tandem, and face isn’t all. U can be one of the most attractive man of all time, if ur 100 lbs, and is a creep that’s socially retarded, ur not getting any pussy, or anything worth keeping that is. So like i said you should have all other aspects working in tandem. and nigga said “why go to the gym when i can take that time to become more financially free🤓” you OD’d on andrew tate. listen faggot, you can put aside 45 minutes to an hour 3-4 days a week to go workout. literally all entrepreneurs workout because of all of the benefits that come from being in shape.
No we don't agree since I don't believe that the gym is the quickest way to get more attractive. 45 mins 3-4 times a week is not hard to do that is what I do to maintain my physique, I am speaking about when I was all in on bodybuilding and would train an hour and a half to two hours, the amount of strain on my CNS was so bad to the point anything cognitively demanding could not be accomplished after attending the gym, I was saying that the several hours and mental strain I was putting myself through that many of these gymcels do stopped equating to me getting more women through my efforts. Furthermore you can pull and be skinny as shit, possibly not with women in their light twenties and beyond however college aged women (which lets face it is the highest quality women) are not as fixed on your body as your face.

Nigger will still be a Nigger no matter what

• +1
View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
CREATE A GUIDE :)

I'm also an ectomorph and have a fuck ton of trouble gaining weight. I'm under eating even though I try my best to clean bulk. What foods are you eating to get above your calorie count? How can I learn what exercises to do at the gym? Ur progress is inspiring bro I want to start now but I need some guidance

• +1
100% natural, only things i’ve been consuming other than food are creatine, vitamin D, fish oil, protein powders, hydration packets before a workout, pre workouts and turk.
turk?
turkesterone JFL

• +1
I'm also an ectomorph and have a fuck ton of trouble gaining weight. I'm under eating even though I try my best to clean bulk. What foods are you eating to get above your calorie count? How can I learn what exercises to do at the gym? Ur progress is inspiring bro I want to start now but I need some guidance
Beef and rice will be ur best friend bro, and mass gainer shakes, i personally make my shakes with a cup of oats 300 cals, a banana 105 cals, 4 tbsps pb 400 cals, a little honey 60 cals and 2 cups milk, 200-250 cals, thats an easy 1000 cals and you can add more, also, since were skinnier guys we can get away with some shitty foods, i really love poptarts, those can be really easy carbs, B vitamins and quick easy 370-410 cals per package

You can work on all of your smv aspects at different times there’s no numerical shopping list of stuff to do, the reason why gymcelling is the most common is because it’s the most linear. You compare the gym to something like, finances, status, you go through ups and downs with those, the gym you literally just eat more and train harder and you’re actively becoming a sexier dude. My thought process was gain all this mature lean muscle tissue that i now get to keep forever because i did it naturally, and then focus on everything else afterwards, instead of being a skinny fag until mid-late twenties
^^^^

Very well above average results for one year, but it really shows the importance of starting out lean when building muscle. That way every bit of progress is noticeable.

All fatcels should cut first tbh.

• +1

• +1
I love it

• +1
Very well above average results for one year, but it really shows the importance of starting out lean when building muscle. That way every bit of progress is noticeable.

All fatcels should cut first tbh.
True, and skinny to jacked always looks more aesthetically pleasing than fat to jacked, but imo fat to jacked takes less time when done properly