go to the gym

Lol at how copers can look at OP’s 2 pics and still say that gym is muh male gaze and a waste of time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Kysiclolll
gym is still the last thing to work on imo. I had a gym phase for a while and honestly only other guys cared about that shit whenever I got bigger

I mean don't get me wrong you made good progress and all but after a certain point it's really all about face, especially when chicks can't see your body in dim club lighting
You can work on all of your smv aspects at different times there’s no numerical shopping list of stuff to do, the reason why gymcelling is the most common is because it’s the most linear. You compare the gym to something like, finances, status, you go through ups and downs with those, the gym you literally just eat more and train harder and you’re actively becoming a sexier dude. My thought process was gain all this mature lean muscle tissue that i now get to keep forever because i did it naturally, and then focus on everything else afterwards, instead of being a skinny fag until mid-late twenties

Good results = Good genes, thats all.
imo if your natty the genetics importance goes from short > insertions > size genetics

• +1
Reactions: murdah
View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
Congratulations on your transformation my fellow vest enjoyer. You are one of the few people here who actually do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Kysiclolll
Why do you look 5'4 and do you know good gyms for face?

View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
Sooooo cringe

i’m 6’1, and wtf is a gym for face ? 💀
6'1 barefoot in the evening or its with standard .org 2" larp + 1.5" clown adidas shoes + 2" lifts + 4" afro haircut?

Lucky my girlfriend isnt on this site

“Fast twitch fibers” stop coping. go to the gym. Muscle is all the same, you stimulate it it grows. black white yellow purple.
Do you lift heavy or light weight high reps

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
gymmaxing and leanmaxxing is law for sub5s everything else is cope muh surgery shut up incel

gymmaxing and leanmaxxing is law for sub5s everything else is cope muh surgery shut up incel
it’s better to be gymmaxxed in every scenario, it’s never going to be a looksmin unless you do roids and age your face like a retard.

yeah ur face is grotesque but you can just run ogremaxx game.

would you rather be a skinny fat trucel or a muscular truecel that at least gets respect from men?

why would you want respect from men? because women like men who are respected by other men, its a statusmax as well.

gymmaxxing is still bad for your longevity and general health but the trade off is worth it for social gains.

if you’re sub5 you gotta grasp at every opportunity to improve and stand out positively.

Women select for fighting potential, aesthethics and fertility. That’s why they like wide frames and big bone density. It just means you’re gonna take more blows to the head than others.

Last edited:
Okay so? He's either below 5'10 or he's lying about the time frame. Black or white, you're not putting on that much weight in a year unless you're below 5'10
??? Tf is that logic lmfao, the amount of weight you put on is the same regardless of height, its just the perceived size gained is more on a shorter frame since the gains are less spread out

Do you lift heavy or light weight high reps
Both, i’ll go through a small powerlifting style program a like 6-8 week squat bench dead program, get strong as fuck and then let my CNS and body take a break for another 6-8 weeks doing a more bodybuilding approach. They go hand and hand for building muscle as fast as possible.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
6'1 barefoot in the evening or its with standard .org 2" larp + 1.5" clown adidas shoes + 2" lifts + 4" afro haircut?
my hair looks crazy cause i just finished a session. i obviously have it lowered with a fresh fade when going out. and i’m 6’1 barefoot fresh out of bed.

do you have unfrauded physique pics just like a mirror pic in normal lighting
nigga said unfruaded in a mirror with normal lighting. my nigga that’s what pic 2 is 💀

it’s better to be gymmaxxed in every scenario, it’s never going to be a looksmin unless you do roids and age your face like a retard.

yeah ur face is grotesque but you can just run ogremaxx game.

would you rather be a skinny fat trucel or a muscular truecel that at least gets respect from men?

why would you want respect from men? because women like men who are respected by other men, its a statusmax as well.

gymmaxxing is still bad for your longevity and general health but the trade off is worth it for social gains.

if you’re sub5 you gotta grasp at every opportunity to improve and stand out positively.

Women select for fighting potential, aesthethics and fertility. That’s why they like wide frames and big bone density. It just means you’re gonna take more blows to the head than others.
bad for longevity and general health? My nigga, from whose ass did you pull that from?

• +1
U got another man as ur pfp u homo, lol😹🫵
From your attitude and what im reading is that

Originally you had no friends and got no girls and werent popular

Then u became redpilled and went to the gym, and didnt get more popular (popular people still dont like you) but started getting low tier girls and you outlift your truecel gym buddys and now you think youre the shit? Just lol.

Coming on here and chatting shit about the people on the website is a MASSIVE projection of your insecurities

I know because i did it before aswell

Just lol @ random gymcel who got his first kiss and thinks hes the shit jfl

• +1
bad for longevity and general health? My nigga, from whose ass did you pull that from?
All stress is bad for longevity, physical stress included. It's biology 101.

Then u became redpilled and went to the gym, and didnt get more popular (popular people still dont like you) but started getting low tier girls and you outlift your truecel gym buddys and now you think youre the shit? Just lol.

Coming on here and chatting shit about the people on the website is a MASSIVE projection of your insecurities

Nailed it, was a tier 3 pro fortnite player in early HS, watched naruto, was like 5’9-5’10. And then senior year turned into this. I’m like if a sterioid vampire bit a nerd and the nerd turned chad. Me coming on here and dunking on you all makes me feel like i’m talking to my younger self. Saying all the things to you faggots i wish i had said to myself.

The idea that you value someone’s personal success as if, “popular people like you”. Shows you’re a huge faggot. Idk how old u are but throw that notion out the window. Pleasing ppl because they have clout is the most submissive fem boy faggot shit i’ve ever heard. And i had school to school status my senior year, i hooped and was the first from my school to make all state, averaged 24.4 points a game. i got 7 bodies that year. And they were the hottest bitches from school to school. My mindset went from fortnite, to literally becoming that guy you’d see in the halls as a kid and wanna be like.

nigga said unfruaded in a mirror with normal lighting. my nigga that’s what pic 2 is 💀
no idea why you flaming everyone, but i said unfrauded as in your first pic vs your second pic, your first pic is basically unfrauded while the second is optimal downlighting, just was curious wasn't to hurt your feelings and shit

The idea that you value someone’s personal success as if, “popular people like you”. Shows you’re a huge faggot. Idk how old u are but throw that notion out the window. Pleasing ppl because they have clout is the most submissive fem boy faggot shit i’ve ever heard. And i had school to school status my senior year, i hooped and was the first from my school to make all state, averaged 24.4 points a game. i got 7 bodies that year. And they were the hottest bitches from school to school. My mindset went from fortnite, to literally becoming that guy you’d see in the halls as a kid and wanna be like.
I dont personal successes on that

But if you were honest deep down being popular is something that we intrinsically value because we want to be liked, even if we think its shallow, so yes popularity largely applies

And i can tell that you value popularity, because the only people who narc this hard are reformed losers who became redpilled

I dont personal successes on that

But if you were honest deep down being popular is something that we intrinsically value because we want to be liked, even if we think its shallow, so yes popularity largely applies
I don’t care to be liked, well known maybe. But you’re a pandering faggot if you want everyone to “like you” i’ll admit views and clicks are my driving factor, but by no means pandering and begging for everyone to like me. That’s gayer than having sex with another guy. 💀

just go through puberty theorem

I don’t care to be liked, well known maybe. But you’re a pandering faggot if you want everyone to “like you” i’ll admit views and clicks are my driving factor, but by no means pandering and begging for everyone to like me. That’s gayer than having sex with another guy. 💀
pandering and begging for people to like you isnt what i said

We want to be liked for who we are and have enough dignity to not change who we are in order to be liked

But at the end of the day we still value being liked, especially by those high up in a social heirarchy

And i can tell that you value popularity, because the only people who narc this hard are reformed losers who became redpilled
I value polarity not popularity. I’d rather be well known for my indifference than for, idk sucking up to normies ? And anyone who goes from loser to dork absolutely deserves to have an ego to a degree. Everyone should have an ego with unreal expectations from themselves, to push them to perform. If you don’t have an ego you’re admitting you’re player 2 in your own game, like a lot of you faggots in here have already accepted.

pandering and begging for people to like you isnt what i said

We want to be liked for who we are and have enough dignity to not change who we are in order to be liked

But at the end of the day we still value being liked, especially by those high up in a social heirarchy
You have to pander to a degree in order to get everyone to like you. that’s effectively all “networking” is.

I value polarity not popularity. I’d rather be well known for my indifference than for, idk sucking up to normies ? And anyone who goes from loser to dork absolutely deserves to have an ego to a degree. Everyone should have an ego with unreal expectations from themselves, to push them to perform. If you don’t have an ego you’re admitting you’re player 2 in your own game, like a lot of you faggots in here have already accepted.
Having an ego doesnt mean being obnoxiously narcy to people who already see themselves in a negative light

You obviously aren’t indifferent BECAUSE you want to be known as indifferent

You came on here to narc because youre still insecure

You have to pander to a degree in order to get everyone to like you. that’s effectively all “networking” is.
No some people have it naturally

Think ur school quarterback or something

Having an ego doesnt mean being obnoxiously narcy to people who already see themselves in a negative light

You obviously aren’t indifferent BECAUSE you want to be known as indifferent

You came on here to narc because youre still insecure
No some people have it naturally

Think ur school quarterback or something
First, obnoxiously narcy? what are these blue pilled cuck terms? 😂. If i come on here and say, go to the gym because women quite literally want a man, and that having another man as ur pfp and fantasizing about looking like other dudes is faggot shit, in what way is this narcy? I’m saying stop basement dwelling while drooling over supermodel dudes, and go do something, like i did, and that’s…narcy? Hard cope. And secondly, i’m fully aware it comes naturally, it came naturally my senior year, i was the point guard, (basketballs quarterback) and dude other guys from other schools would message me after games “yo bro good game” girls would add my snap chat and follow my ig after games, this is all foreign to me at the time, but people were quite literally pandering to me, and i found it the most faggot shit ever. If you want liked and respected, do something that people can like and respect.

First, obnoxiously narcy? what are these blue pilled cuck terms? 😂. If i come on here and say, go to the gym because women quite literally want a man, and that having another man as ur pfp and fantasizing about looking like other dudes is faggot shit, in what way is this narcy? I’m saying stop basement dwelling while drooling over supermodel dudes, and go do something, like i did, and that’s…narcy? Hard cope. And secondly, i’m fully aware it comes naturally, it came naturally my senior year, i was the point guard, (basketballs quarterback) and dude other guys from other schools would message me after games “yo bro good game” girls would add my snap chat and follow my ig after games, this is all foreign to me at the time, but people were quite literally pandering to me, and i found it the most faggot shit ever. If you want liked and respected, do something that people can like and respect.
Cmon bro you’re obviously narcing dont take the piss

I know you are because i was exactly the same when i first went on the forum.

Whats the point?

Obviously to gain some gratification of some kind but still very faggotted

Cmon bro you’re obviously narcing dont take the piss

I know you are because i was exactly the same when i first went on the forum.

Whats the point?

Obviously to gain some gratification of some kind but still very faggotted
Narcing to a degree, but i see it more as a being a grandstanding hero. Read my other threads, i literally tell dudes how to pull, got full gym guides, shit like that. I inevitably see myself becoming a youtuber or some kind of speaker, to motivate. Now obviously no one’s taking advice from a faggot, so of course i’m gonna come on here and stroke my shit, and be like, hey guys, i’m not a natural, i went from nerd to chad, i’m literally the guy you guys should listen to. The narcing comes with good intention. And if you take offense, you’re a low T homosexual that never stood a chance in the first place.

Narcing to a degree, but i see it more as a being a grandstanding hero. Read my other threads, i literally tell dudes how to pull, got full gym guides, shit like that. I inevitably see myself becoming a youtuber or some kind of speaker, to motivate. Now obviously no one’s taking advice from a faggot, so of course i’m gonna come on here and stroke my shit, and be like, hey guys, i’m not a natural, i went from nerd to chad, i’m literally the guy you guys should listen to. The narcing comes with good intention. And if you take offense, you’re a low T homosexual that never stood a chance in the first place.
Grandstanding hero 🤣🤣🤣

Stay on this forum for a month and you will realise anything you post will get null responses and cope the whole time

And a few greycels from tiktok agreeing with you

This forum isnt a place where people come to looksmax its just a place for edgy humour and rating people

Literally every new user (that has already slayed) goes through a period where they make softmaxxing threads and tell people its not over and stuff. Your threads on gymmaxxing and getting girls are nothing new

Grandstanding hero 🤣🤣🤣

Stay on this forum for a month and you will realise anything you post will get null responses and cope the whole time

And a few greycels from tiktok agreeing with you

This forum isnt a place where people come to looksmax its just a place for edgy humour and rating people
i’ve been on this forum for 2, and i’ve helped a lot of dudes. Only reason i stick around and still provide value was because my first 3 days on here some 14 year old kid messaged me about hopping on human growth hormone and rad 140, that’s when i knew this forum was cooked.

Literally every new user (that has already slayed) goes through a period where they make softmaxxing threads and tell people its not over and stuff. Your threads on gymmaxxing and getting girls are nothing new
Nigga is mad people still have hope for others. Lol. My nigga if chasing skirts is all people want, literally anyone can do it, because there’s girls who like all sorts of guys, it’s pretty much just a numbers game. if you’re short, buy sole lifts and air maxes and then go pull, if you’re skinny, eat more and go to the gym, other than that just take care of you’re skin and maybe you know…shower. don’t go full scizo autismo on the bitch and literally anyone can get laid.

i’ve been on this forum for 2, and i’ve helped a lot of dudes. Only reason i stick around and still provide value was because my first 3 days on here some 14 year old kid messaged me about hopping on human growth hormone and rad 140, that’s when i knew this forum was cooked.
You will say this and then be stuck on the forum in a month or so

Everything ur doing now i already did and then i gave up because everyone just calls it cope and no one ever takes any action

Then i started shit posting and now i dont come on here much anymore

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
Nigga is mad people still have hope for others. Lol. My nigga if chasing skirts is all people want, literally anyone can do it, because there’s girls who like all sorts of guys, it’s pretty much just a numbers game. if you’re short, buy sole lifts and air maxes and then go pull, if you’re skinny, eat more and go to the gym, other than that just take care of you’re skin and maybe you know…shower. don’t go full scizo autismo on the bitch and literally anyone can get laid.
Mad? Ive BEEN you 😭😭😭

• +1
Look at the thread i just tagged you in

• +1
270 bench, 500 deadlift, 395 squat
Man ur insane is genetics if true, I'm an asian and only got 215 bench pr 1 yr in the gym and nowhere near muscular as u, clocked in at 75kg 6'0, like bro did u actually roids? this is nuts man I also took gym seriously, feels bad for my trash genetics.

Gotta do roids honestly