go to the gym

Screenshot 20240317 114629 YouTube

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricochet
View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
Nigga good genetics
in your case gym benefit you

Nigga good genetics
in your case gym benefit you
I believe gym could benefit ehhh, 85% of guys, always good to be a healthy person

I believe gym could benefit ehhh, 85% of guys, always good to be a healthy person
na 30% Max
You don’t even need to track or to bulk and cut to subhuman levels to have a good physique
for others better doing cardio and staying lean instead of becoming permabloated just to grow some cms in the arms

View attachment 2674160Picture on the left is january 2nd of last year (2023) picture on the right i took last night january 13th (2024). Lock in, go to the gym and understand looksmaxing takes time, and doesn’t happen overnight from icing your face one time lol. Go to the gym you faggot.
height?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
na 30% Max
You don’t even need to track or to bulk and cut to subhuman levels to have a good physique
for others better doing cardio and staying lean instead of becoming permabloated just to grow some cms in the arms
bulk and cut cycle will build and sculpt a physique quicker than a main-gain, ultimately depends on ones goals

bulk and cut cycle will build and sculpt a physique quicker than a main-gain, ultimately depends on ones goals
bulk and cut with subhuman genetics will produce only pain

bulk and cut with subhuman genetics will produce only pain
it’s the fast track to get good progress. will bring pain for sure, but that’s the bad that comes with the good. and then once your satisfied you can cruise at a lean bf% and maintain

All these coping ethnics cucks ITT saying black bbc genetics. Brother is half white. This is BWC genetics not nig shit. This man is a tan white gentleman

• JFL
Reactions: smallman