Bronze
lets see what happens

42 days a week is solid

• +1
Reactions: chrisN and Matthias of Hungary
shoulderinjurymaxx

• +1
Reactions: thebatman
I do 1 set per session and only 3 days a week and have big shoulders than 90% of nattys

Dumb as fuck. Overtraining won't lesd to growth. Muscle grows when you rest and in the gym you provide stimulus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
3 days a week would be better.

Lateral raises are just shit dumbell OHP that hurt your arms, from a shoulder point of view.

Lateral raises are just shit dumbell OHP that hurt your arms, from a shoulder point of view.
i do ohp but i have only one dumbbell i do left and right separately. do you think it has disadvantages rather than barbell ohp ?

spamming lateral raises with light weights is GOAT

Nigga said 6 days a week

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
Dumbest comment possible, both are good in their own way, but strictly speaking laterals will bring more width + engage your rear delts somewhat, instead of front delts like ohp.

Nuclei overload is a real thing. For something like lateral raises with low stimulus-fatigue ratio it should be effective.

Dumb as fuck. Overtraining won't lesd to growth. Muscle grows when you rest and in the gym you provide stimulus.
Nucleous Overload, search it
Also search for satellite cells in muscle and mtor

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Bands r much better than weights.

Dumbest comment possible, both are good in their own way, but strictly speaking laterals will bring more width + engage your rear delts somewhat, instead of front delts like ohp.
Look at the movement of the shoulder joint when doing either exercise, exact same. Barbell OHP is of course different.

Nucleous Overload, search it
Also search for satellite cells in muscle and mtor
Nucleus overload is promoted by Migan at Team3DAlpha and has no scientific evidence. Greg dismantles him in his videos.

Look at the movement of the shoulder joint when doing either exercise, exact same. Barbell OHP is of course different.
Nonsense, you engage multiple parts of shoulder so it is instantly a worse hypertrophy exercise compared to isolation

Nonsense, you engage multiple parts of shoulder so it is instantly a worse hypertrophy exercise compared to isolation

Dumbell OHP is exactly the same movement from the elbow joint up, just with a more comfortable forearm position that doesn’t strain your bicep to maintain straight arm…

shoulder impingement arc.

My favourite move. Best thing you can do for shoulder.