Good doc for rhino in Poland? Or surrounding countries

J

jabaduk

Master
For the cartilage (tip) part I have bulbous tip and want the high class look I’m lacking currently, I have 10k pln rn but I can wait and spend more

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
your polish, your life is already over, dont even bother trying nigga

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BlondeB1tch, HaShem, Tai Lung and 5 others
Poland is a beautiful place, mainly krakow, the city... tell me you're poor...

• Love it
Reactions: polishcel
People here recommend me such surgery before but now I have a job finally

• +1
Poland is a beautiful place, mainly krakow, the city... tell me you're poor...
im just fucking joking, im born from a very small & poor town in belarus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishcel and jabaduk
even tho there is small number of polish members I ask here cuz my another option is asking literal females cuz men do nada to their faces here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Shkreliii
im just fucking joking, im born from a very small & poor town in belarus
i've realized, we were set upon lives of different people, i will not settle for averageness

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
even tho there is small number of polish members I ask here cuz my another option is asking literal females cuz men do nada to their faces here :lul:
i agree, what changes are you trying to do? I may be of some help.

i've realized, we were set upon lives of different people, i will not settle for averageness
ya, i moved to the us when i was small asf, making it out on top 💯

hella opportunities here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tai Lung, becomingnearperfect and Shkreliii
i agree, what changes are you trying to do? I may be of some help.
Ok so I have Slavic nose (kinda soft) and want more masculine high class (bony, sharp whatever u call it) but more westernized

Attachments

• 4A98B9C7-EC54-41D3-BFC0-6F72854C8D98.jpeg
    4A98B9C7-EC54-41D3-BFC0-6F72854C8D98.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Shkreliii
Ok so I have Slavic nose (kinda soft) and want more masculine high class (bony, sharp whatever u call it) but more westernized
At the same time I would like to not get overly feminine and upturned may I ask for to much tho

• +1

You can look through examples here:

But your nose isn't something that is necessary to change, you're not going to squeeze much out in terms of looks, for the price of nose surgery,

take a side profile surgery,

very slav face, born from poland/western slav???

• +1
At the same time I would like to not get overly feminine and upturned may I ask for to much tho
if you're going to a shitty/lazy surgeon who has only trained on the same nose, aka giving the same stupid female nose to everyone, this is what you're getting.

When it comes to facial surgery, money and trust is neccessary.

You can look through examples here:

But your nose isn't something that is necessary to change, you're not going to squeeze much out in terms of looks, for the price of nose surgery,

take a side profile surgery,
Yea I know that change of smv gonna be negligible but certainly for plus and I think spending money on everything else but your looks is literally pointless

• +1
Yea I know that change of smv gonna be negligible but certainly for plus and I think spending money on everything else but your looks is literally pointless
are you rich? Im myself looking to get nose surgeries, your nose isn't even that bulbous compared to mine

Attachments

• 69428282-9E2D-49CD-B97C-E3693E098840.jpeg
    69428282-9E2D-49CD-B97C-E3693E098840.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 019F34C2-4B34-4D24-9BE4-965B89200DA9.jpeg
    019F34C2-4B34-4D24-9BE4-965B89200DA9.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
are you rich? Im myself looking to get nose surgeries, your nose isn't even that bulbous compared to mine
Nah I earn just average amount of money in Poland but I have 0 costs cuz my family pay my rent and whatever I earn I can spend however I want

Nah I earn just average amount of money in Poland but I have 0 costs cuz my family pay my rent and whatever I earn I can spend however I want
And I try to spend as little as possible on other things that are not looksmax related like minox ru58441 MT2 etc

• +1
stop squinting you look aspie

and go turkey for rhino

• +1
Okay let’s not overrate me
I’m lacking chin height and width, anterior projection of cheekbones (infraorbital rim, lack of volume below my eyes), too much of forehead width, NCT. Soft features: upper lip, bad color of skin, lashes, eyebrows

I’m lacking chin height and width, anterior projection of cheekbones (infraorbital rim, lack of volume below my eyes), too much of forehead width, NCT. Soft features: upper lip, bad color of skin, lashes, eyebrows
how do you lack chin height and width? do you reccomend any ways to study what you just mentioned?

5k usd doesn’t seem much as I checked via Google
I will prolly not get such surgery before March since January-march is fucked up for me cuz of high season of work

how do you lack chin height and width? do you reccomend any ways to study what you just mentioned?
I just think I’d look better with taller and wider more squarish chin, since my jaw may be to big for chin

I just think I’d look better with taller and wider more squarish chin, since my jaw may be to big for chin
what do you think of the idea, of utilizing 2d to 3d technology to demonstrate surgeries? It's all open source in blender, you can pretty much simulate high quality simulations of surgeries from home

• +1
what do you think of the idea, of utilizing 2d to 3d technology to demonstrate surgeries? It's all open source in blender, you can pretty much simulate high quality simulations of surgeries from home
Could you give me the link?