Good lash serums which dont fuck up your under-eyes

O

Orettaisbetta

Iron
Okay so my lashes are decent but could be better does anyone know any cheap lash serums which work super well without the loss of fat under the eyes?

Thanks my fellow incels 🙊

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
topical minox + oral castor oil 5ml a day will increase your lash growth impressionably

Minoxidil and castor oil work, but they also may affect undereye area and collagen negatively (as they work through pge too).
I'm looking for some safe serums as well, there are few peptide-based plus vitamins and stuff, but people say some manufacturers may fraud by adding a little bit of bimatoprost and not specifying it on a label.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Minoxidil and castor oil work, but they also may affect undereye area and collagen negatively (as they work through pge too).
I'm looking for some safe serums as well, there are few peptide-based plus vitamins and stuff, but people say some manufacturers may fraud by adding a little bit of bimatoprost and not specifying it on a label.
Nice yeah I don't want to ruin my undereye area tell me once you have found one homie

topical minoxidil permanently worsened my undereyes

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
I have insanely long eyelashes, I have been using a serum with redensyl and glycerin, maybe try that it did work for me
I have no idea whether it'll fuck up your undereyes though

topical minox + oral castor oil 5ml a day will increase your lash growth impressionably
i back this

but why would you use topical instead of oral for minox?

Last edited:
i back this

but why would you use topical instead of oral for minox?
oral minoxidil is praised as an effective way to grow scalp hair and eyebrows

However, you must take into account the systemic effect on heart health and the systemic irsutism induced by oral minoxidil
Personally, I don't want to become so hairy, I would not know how to shave my back

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and appealmaxed
All of them are shit get none

oral minoxidil is praised as an effective way to grow scalp hair and eyebrows

However, you must take into account the systemic effect on heart health and the systemic irsutism induced by oral minoxidil
Personally, I don't want to become so hairy, I would not know how to shave my back

i agree the hair is a pain and would consider switching to topical so i stop getting hair growth everywhere but have had insane growth everywhere, eyebrows, lashes etc. you think possible to make the switch to topical and keep results from oral use or would i go through shedding and have to restart all over? been 6 months oral. or maybe i should just continue oral and wait until lashes become permanent if possible (which idk if it is)?

also is 5ml oral castor working?

i agree the hair is a pain and would consider switching to topical so i stop getting hair growth everywhere but have had insane growth everywhere, eyebrows, lashes etc. you think possible to make the switch to topical and keep results from oral use or would i go through shedding and have to restart all over? been 6 months oral. or maybe i should just continue oral and wait until lashes become permanent if possible (which idk if it is)?

I don't know if stopping oral minoxidil would guarantee to keep the gains on your scalp. I have just asked a friend of mine who is currently on oral minoxidil, so I will tell you his answer.

If you want to continue oral minoxidil, as regards the hirsutism, you may address the problem with laser hair removal, although it is very expensive and requires many painful sessions. Yet, undergoing laser hair removal is better than needing a hair transplant

My hairline has been the same since I become blackpilled on hair loss in 2018. I ascribe the conservation of my hairline to good hair genetics, a bunch of discontinued finasteride cycles, the strict use of oral castor oil, and the recent experiment with monk's pepper to reduce prolactine which increases androgenetic alopecia.

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed

I talked to a friend of mine who has been on oral minoxidil for years. He claims that interrupting the treatment makes you lose your hair again