Good teeth dont equal Beauty, but you cant be beautiful without good teeth

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
I have never in my life seen a Beautiful guy without good symmetrical functioning teeth, they always have that perfect smile
If you know any good looking guy with a maloclussion post it here so i can see if it is cope

I noticed that i have overly crowded teeth, im 16 so fixing that shouldnt be an issue. Please tell me the best ways to fix my maloclussion

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Richard Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and vampyre
yeah fr, in person teeth are soo important,symetry for teeth dont matter as long as straight and clean but crooket teeth,yellow teeth or missing teeth is all over

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Stop making these "theory" threads everyone already knows are true

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Richard Ramirez
Your wrong my boy rachirez have really good teeth in his teenage years so his face developp accordly to his good teeth

after that he fucked he's teeth with sugar but his face already fully develloped

So yeah so Op is true teeth is insanely correlated to beauty thats just a fact

And even if you can find me some case of beautifull people with bad teeth they are just exception that confirm the rules
In 99% of case your teeth alignement are one of the main factor of how your face developp when you grow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and BrahminBoss
Your wrong my boy rachirez have really good teeth in his teenage years so his face developp accordly to his good teeth

after that he fucked he's teeth with sugar but his face already fully develloped

So yeah so Op is true teeth is insanely correlated to beauty thats just a fact

And even if you can find me some case of beautifull people with bad teeth they are just exception that confirm the rules
In 99% of case your teeth alignement are one of the main factor of how your face developp when you grow
shut up idiot he has the most narrow palate ive seen so does atessh salih o pry luckky blue etc. when did retards take over this stie

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
shut up idiot he has the most narrow palate ive seen so does atessh salih o pry luckky blue etc. when did retards take over this stie
When your first argument is to insult your opponent you just prove me how your iq are negative seriously even if i was wrong just correct me why being so stupid

Palate are linked to cheekbone wideness like you can't have wide cheekbone and narrow palate so how ramirez can have narrow palate and his insanely well developped cheekbone

Now prove me your point or shut up

PS : lucky blue smith are hideous as fuck

Now because i'm smarter than you even with only very little time on this website this is a proof of my point
See how well richard ramirez smile are developped and how much hes teeths was good before he crook them
If you no't retard enough to understand the link between teeth showed on a teeth and wideness of the palate you can clearly see that ramirez have wide palate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625
I wanted to get composite bonding but I also want mse, so I ilhabe to wait till mse is done first

Bryan Cranston, Henry Cavill

When your first argument is to insult your opponent you just prove me how your iq are negative seriously even if i was wrong just correct me why being so stupid

Palate are linked to cheekbone wideness like you can't have wide cheekbone and narrow palate so how ramirez can have narrow palate and his insanely well developped cheekbone

View attachment 2490449

Now because i'm smarter than you even with only very little time on this website this is a proof of my point
See how well richard ramirez smile are developped and how much hes teeths was good before he crook them
If you no't retard enough to understand the link between teeth showed on a teeth and wideness of the palate you can clearly see that ramirez have wide palate
View attachment 2490445
thats a edited photo you retarded moron. kill yourself.

View attachment 2490449

View attachment 2490445

Holly shit that 4 teeth omega gummy smile :dafuckfeels:

Him and Nessman are the proof that you absolutely don't need a wide palate nor perfect teeth to have good facial development.

thats a edited photo you retarded moron. kill yourself.
Blablabla these are edited pictures

So this is a non edited pictures

It's just ibvious that he have wide palate okay he doesn't have the widdest palate but he show at least 8 teeth

now stop copying with your shitty fucking examples

Teeth are very strongly correlated with beauty, it's been demonstrated so many times just look at the results of orthodontists in general, the physical improvement is so obvious

of course, if you take the case of certain people who have become ugly because of orthodontists who don't understand the impact of teeth on the face as a whole and who treat teeth as an independent element and not as an element that works in synergy with the elements of the face, of course you're going to end up with ugly results

How can people think that when mewing is literally one of the pillars of looksmaxxing and mewing does what? it stretches your palate like an expander would

Now to finish demonstrating to you through my intelligence and arguments why I think what I think, something you're obviously capable of doing given your -99gpa

I'm not going to give you all the studies because I don't have time to waste with a moron like you, but just take an interest in the impact of modern diet on the face and how rare it has become for modern man to have a good jaw, in contrast to more primitive populations who in comparison have very good dental/facial development.

In short, how can you argue with something so obvious and logical seems to me to be absolutely absurd.

Holly shit that 4 teeth omega gummy smile :dafuckfeels:

Him and Nessman are the proof that you absolutely don't need a wide palate nor perfect teeth to have good facial development.
blabla him and nessman prove my coping point

nessman have very good teeth development every orthodentist will say you

Attachments

• 1697458100620.png
    1697458100620.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Av0nr
Blablabla these are edited pictures

So this is a non edited pictures
View attachment 2494221

It's just ibvious that he have wide palate okay he doesn't have the widdest palate but he show at least 8 teeth

now stop copying with your shitty fucking examples

Teeth are very strongly correlated with beauty, it's been demonstrated so many times just look at the results of orthodontists in general, the physical improvement is so obvious

of course, if you take the case of certain people who have become ugly because of orthodontists who don't understand the impact of teeth on the face as a whole and who treat teeth as an independent element and not as an element that works in synergy with the elements of the face, of course you're going to end up with ugly results

How can people think that when mewing is literally one of the pillars of looksmaxxing and mewing does what? it stretches your palate like an expander would

Now to finish demonstrating to you through my intelligence and arguments why I think what I think, something you're obviously capable of doing given your -99gpa

I'm not going to give you all the studies because I don't have time to waste with a moron like you, but just take an interest in the impact of modern diet on the face and how rare it has become for modern man to have a good jaw, in contrast to more primitive populations who in comparison have very good dental/facial development.

In short, how can you argue with something so obvious and logical seems to me to be absolutely absurd.

View attachment 2494233

blabla him and nessman prove my coping point

View attachment 2494224
nessman have very good teeth development every orthodentist will say you

Blabla kys