got 100+ adds for my b day on snap

jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

اللعنة اليهود
they posted photos/videos of me and i got a shit ton of adds who were majority girls. i will make it out of here boyos

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Hades, Darkstrand and 12 others
they posted photos/videos of me and i got a shit ton of adds who were majority girls. i will make it out of here boyos
4 people maximum wished me a happy birth day during my time in high school. Meanwhile I saw people have entire posts made for them on their birthday on Instagram. They’d get people saying happy birthday to them and so on. But no one cared for mine anyway. Never even had a birthday party because for most of my life I had no friends

lucky ass nigga

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pedrester, Catawampus, inv1sible and 29 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, jordanbarrettisgod, BigBoy and 1 other person
4 people maximum wished me a happy birth day during my time in high school. Meanwhile I saw people have entire posts made for them on their birthday on Instagram. They’d get people saying happy birthday to them and so on. But no one cared for mine anyway. Never even had a birthday party because for most of my life I had no friends

lucky ass nigga
No one said happy birthday to me either

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Chadelite, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
0 wished me birthday the exeption is family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy, Chadelite and 8 others
"Shut up chad 😡:("

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
wh

lucky ass nigga
when is ur b day
0 wished me birthday the exeption is family
when’s urs

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Your snapchat notifications pummeling you when you opened the app:

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, TheAscendedOne, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
same

no one cares for ugly af truecels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: XXX22, TheAscendedOne and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: XXX22 and TheAscendedOne
ok chad, i dont even have snap

• +1
i always assumed looksmaxxing was for those who are so socially inept that they needed looks to compensate. if you have friends, go to parties, and have things going on like op then why bother?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet, Incoming and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Saltner and hebbewem
  • +1
i quitted to try to ascend a bit. And now with the quarantine, well, here we go again.
what have you done so far looksmaxxing-wise?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
what have you done so far looksmaxxing-wise?
lean maxxing, gymaxxing, and overall most soft looksmaxxing done. I'm waiting for this summer to be totally lean and see if anything has to be done "hard" wise.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SixFootManlet
lean maxxing, gymaxxing, and overall most soft looksmaxxing done. I'm waiting for this summer to be totally lean and see if anything has to be done "hard" wise.
would you send me some pics of how you currently look? Just curious

• +1
would you send me some pics of how you currently look? Just curious
i would love to show you, but i prefer wait to this end of month to have reached a new gap and to see more major difference. In my case 15 kg loss was good but not yet striking.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
i would love to show you, but i prefer wait to this end of month to have reached a new gap and to see more major difference. In my case 15 kg loss was good but not yet striking.
Congrats and keep going

• Love it
  • +1

lucky ass nigga
Happy birthday my friend
No one said happy birthday to me either
Happy bday

• +1
The only 3 people that greet me happy birthday in my social media are autistic they do it yearly without fail jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and jordanbarrettisgod
Bro i saw by chance your recent threads and it seems you're near to make it, just a bit more. I wish you the best and don't forget of where you came from when you start slaying

Don't forget about us brocels struggling and slay for us too. Good luck my man

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and jordanbarrettisgod
Bro i saw by chance your recent threads and it seems you're near to make it, just a bit more. I wish you the best and don't forget of where you came from when you start slaying

Don't forget about us brocels struggling and slay for us too. Good luck my man
i will never. u guys saved me from being incel with shit posture and straight virgin
The only 3 people that greet me happy birthday in my social media are autistic they do it yearly without fail jfl
damn bruh it’s all good i’ll wish u a happy birthday if u lmk when it is

• +1
Reactions: Limbo, TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and 1 other person

lucky ass nigga
Same bro

• +1
Lmao my birthday is just another day

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, PubertyMaxxer and jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
In my real life almost nobody knows my real age nor even when it's my birthday...

And... I think I don't fucking care. I don't like aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
i don't celebrate birthday, it's a cope for normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and TheAscendedOne

lucky ass nigga
Got around 5 but on of them was my oneitis so I call this a win

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Blackout.xl
u done looksmaxxed son?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and jordanbarrettisgod

What looksmaxxing have you done to ascend? Whats your previous and current PSL?

If true congrats OP PSL6 good looking is everythinf

• +1
I saw a pic of u. Bro you have good jb appeal. Dn why u even here

• +1

lucky ass nigga
Me too man, wasn’t NT at all. Feelsbadman.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and .👽.
never boyo. only 16

i can PM u if u want
Yeah PM me, lets see if your PSL 6 but tbh high school popularity of social media is way different than college or adulthood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod
Would you PM me as well? And what did you get done?

Congrats boyo. And what do you mean they posted pictures of you... who?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod