Got called fakecel by my new therapists.

They didn't encourage my drug-use, but they didn't discourage it either. They were just like: 'oke that's fine'.
Just asking me questions what I get out of it, why I do it, how I feel while on it, etc.

being anti-drugs = normie sheeple opinion. Even trained psychologists/psychiatrists aren't against drugs.
They were trying to not scare you off. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You know what? You should talk to your therapists about me. How I outwit you and mentally dominate you at every turn. How you never recover from the mogging. And how you developed a bit of an obsession with me. You should talk about how that makes you feel. :lul: :lul::lul:

• JFL
@AlexAP maybe try to get an intake with a more specialized mental healthcare facility in germany which also looks at complex underlying mental issues.
Didn't go yesterday because they couldn't, so I went today. It was meh ngl, I think I will search something else.
Specialized mental treatment is difficult to find here anyway, I only went to "normal" therapists/psychiatries until now.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and MoggerGaston
You know what? You should talk to your therapists about me. How I outwit you and mentally dominate you at every turn. How you never recover from the mogging. And how you developed a bit of an obsession with me. You should talk about how that makes you feel. :lul: :lul::lul:
Imagine discussing the social dynamics of an incel forum with your therapis lel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
The therapist I went to last year was giga based, when we were discussing drug usage he straight up told me he used to do speed, coke and LSD when he was younger and also encouraged me to keep using drugs as long as they made me feel good jfl
Based asf

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
On 3 separate occasions they told me that I must get a lot of attention from girls and were questioning me about my relationships, how I experience intimacy, etc.
I told them I get no attention from girls and they didn't believe it.

Then we got onto my lifestyle and how I go to parties every weekend, and then they asked me how I experience socializing there when people, especially girls, approach me there.
I told them I don't get approached. They didn't believe it.

I don't know why it's so hard to understand that you can look not-ugly, but still get 0 interest from people, especially girls, whatsoever.
These therapists were older (40yo or so) so they probably don't understand how bad hypergamy has gotten.

I should've kept my dating apps installed, and showed them how I get no matches and don't stand a chance.

I may do that on the next session.

Overall the session was quite good tbh, will be going there weekly now.
So you go to parties and expect women to approach you? Damn, you will be single for a long time then jfl

On 3 separate occasions they told me that I must get a lot of attention from girls and were questioning me about my relationships, how I experience intimacy, etc.
I told them I get no attention from girls and they didn't believe it.

Then we got onto my lifestyle and how I go to parties every weekend, and then they asked me how I experience socializing there when people, especially girls, approach me there.
I told them I don't get approached. They didn't believe it.

I don't know why it's so hard to understand that you can look not-ugly, but still get 0 interest from people, especially girls, whatsoever.
These therapists were older (40yo or so) so they probably don't understand how bad hypergamy has gotten.

I should've kept my dating apps installed, and showed them how I get no matches and don't stand a chance.

I may do that on the next session.

Overall the session was quite good tbh, will be going there weekly now.
Hahahaha I'm laughing

• Love it
So you go to parties and expect women to approach you? Damn, you will be single for a long time then jfl
over.

I get legit 0 attention from women at parties, no staring, no smiles, no casual conversation, NOTHING.

i am ugly as fucking cancer